Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) (48597 Views)

Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero / Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic / Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by onojaduru: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Some celebrities are not just talking the talk but they’re also walking the walk.

The likes of Banky W, Omoni Oboli, Mercy Aigbe, 2face Idibia, Pasuma, Faze and many others are already out trying to exercise their franchise.
We would keep updating with photos as we have them.

http://ynaija.com/nigeriadecides-banky-w-mercy-aigbe-omoni-oboli-2face-celebs-voting-photos/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by knightsTempler: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
They've done well

They are citizens afterall

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
No biggie,they suppose to exercise their civic rites afterall..

9 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by onojaduru: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
MRLINGTON:
They've done well

They are citizens afterall
Yes oo
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by Beesluv: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Good
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by silverdam(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
I just called Mercy Aigbe now, she said she's voting for Buhari. According to her, she said she also want change, she's tired of Otueke miscreant and his semi illiterate wife (if not full illiterate sef)

According to Tuface Idibia, he was the first person i talked to and he said he's supporting and vote whole heartedly for Buhari. I don't really trust him sha cos he's also a south south pikin.

Banky W and Pasuma on the other hand are Pro-APC. They voted for APC.

Omoni Oboli is a b*tch, she didn't pick my calls, i suspect she's SaTANoids too, she's been dollarized from the moment she stylishly open her boobs for Jonathan during her boring movie premiere in Aso rock. Is she even relevant?

So there you have it, more updates coming as i speak to more celebrities.

I remain Silverdam, reporting from my bed..

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by angelTI(f): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
silverdam:
I just called Mercy Aigbe now, she said she's voting for Buhari. According to her, she said she also want change, she's tired of Otueke miscreant and his semi illiterate wife (if not full illiterate sef)

According to Tuface Idibia, he was the first person i talked to and he said he's supporting and vote whole heartedly for Buhari. I don't really trust him sha cos he's also a south south pikin.

Banky W and Pasuma on the other hand are Pro-APC. They voted for APC.

Omoni Oboli is a b*tch, she didn't pick my calls, i suspect she's SaTANoids too, she's been dollarized from the moment she stylishly open her boobs for Jonathan during her boring movie premiere in Aso rock. Is she even relevant?

So there you have it, more updates coming as i speak to more celebrities.

I remain Silverdam, reporting from my bed..

Ha ha. You can lie o

@topic, it's good they are exercising their civic right. They shouldn't forget to vote for change

GMB/PYO

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nice one..
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by Hollawaley(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Turn up.....apc things#GMB TILL 2019

9 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by wheesin(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
so should i get up and dance, undecided
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
While those pdp celebrities jet out since the week begins
At least many known celebrities will not be
voting in the decision Nigeria is
about to make to choose a candidate who
would lead the country in the next 4years.
Peter and Paul Okoye will not be voting as
we can authoritatively tell you they left
Nigeria last night for London, Flavour left the
country last night too for the same
destination. Davido is on his way to Kenya,
Wizkid is not in the country and does not
plan to return today. A lot more others have
also quietly left the country without
announcing on social media.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Where's mercy's make up shocked

so this is the real mercy sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Popsy aaliyah..i see ya

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by LewisO: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
[size=14pt]Na Buhari things na, they all need "Change". cool [/size]

14 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by CR77(f): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Na there right to vote

Just loving GEJ more and more

GEJ TILL 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by Richie0974: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
OK....meanwhile..
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by RYANAYO(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Good for them

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
cool cool cool cool
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Rubbish..... Me sef b celebrity nd am out here insyd d sun..... Nobody report am o
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Celebrity ko kelebrity ni....
I only Celebrate men of God not immorality

quote me not
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by titall: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by Capitano1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit us now[/size]

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by DeCritique(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gej all the way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by efilefun(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Who heard Jonathan's speech after casting his vote Denying the bomb blast in Enugu state saying it was a car from the north that caused panic while channels TV were showing the car that was blasted... Lies and denials has been the most common thing of this administration and I ain't surprised he's still holding on to lies

Imagine him calling IED EID yet some fools will come here and insult Buhari, that's your PHD holder ooo fools

Vote GMB for a better future for our children and unborn ones.

11 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by khassy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019

7 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
It's their fundamental human right they should exercise it

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by emalek86(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Time has come for me to talk, before I talk make I thank everyone for the support where una give my brother GEJ during this election, 2015 I nor go forget am, the pains the sorrows that stress I wanna thank u. O yes I remember today we all joined hands to choose the right man just to carry GEJ, the young and the old, the rich and the poor. Enuf is enuf
THANKS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by sammyjay3(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Can't imagine the smile on their faces........even our Artists,Actors and actress needs change...............#Vote Change#Vote Buhari

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) / Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma / Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.