Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? (4379 Views)

Flavour And Oyinye Onungwa: Throwback Photo With Rumoured Pregnant Girlfriend / Photos Of Flavour & Blind Liberian Boy Who Sang Flavour's Song Better Than Him / Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by Fizboy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Look thoroughly..

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by MRLINGTON(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
The handshake is that of the vikings confraternity...

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by cutieberie1(f): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
eh ehn..wetin we no go c
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by raziboi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
baggers
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by IamOpemipo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Men
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Aro mates!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by eddixJ(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sailors
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Omo, na dem badt guys handshake be this oh.
No go shake like this for street wey you no belong, dem go just jazz you down with better matchet ni.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by williamspaul22(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is normal handshake in America... nigeria mentality is too low for my liking.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by chuckvinz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
williamspaul22:
This is normal handshake in America... nigeria mentality is too low for my liking.
true , normal shake... 9ja with thier evil thoughts
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by joydick(f): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
who doesn't kw d hand shake.S.V.C
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nothing is wrong with the pic.

BTW Flavour is going places.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nonsense u wan tell me say miguel come naija con join dat una mumu hungry cult when illuminati still dey?abeg na normal handshake
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
williamspaul22:

excluding me abi?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by sambaba32yaho: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dis is hw we shake hand here in south africa,
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yea..they both look hot and I'd totally do them. What else? undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Flavour And Miguel? by chucky234(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigerians giving meaning to everything since 1960

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why It's Good To Be A Computer Literate / Lady Confesses To Using Magic Soap To Attract Men On I.G (see Photos & Reactions / Tonto Dikeh Confirms She Is Dating Philantropist, Kokun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.