Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Model With Vtiligo, Chantelle Winnie, Gets Beauty Idol Award At Gala’s Spa Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Model With Vtiligo, Chantelle Winnie, Gets Beauty Idol Award At Gala’s Spa Award (1074 Views)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Dazzles As She Wins Style Icon Award At The Lfas / Tiwa Savage In Purple Dress At Gala Night Greatloaded.net / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Model With Vtiligo, Chantelle Winnie, Gets Beauty Idol Award At Gala’s Spa Award by SalG: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
After showing her skin condition to the world when she appeared in America’s Next Top Model, Chantelle’s modelling career has gone upwards since then. She has walked on several runways, featured in i-D magazine, Diesel campaign, and much more.

At the Gala’s Spa Awards 2015 which took place in Baden Baden, Germany, the beauty was awarded ‘Beauty Idol’. On accepting the award, the 19 year old said;

“It’s an amazing honour. The fact that people recognize what I’m fighting makes my success even more valuable.”

She previously spoke about her condition and advised others who are suffering from Vtiligo

Self-image or self-confidence, it has to do with yourself. Those things are scarred so much by other people, but those are really things within yourself. Those are things you should focus on yourself instead of looking towards the opinions and validation from other people that yes, you are beautiful. You should know that you are beautiful, you should know that you are creative, you should know that you are beautifully and wonderfully made. That’s just something you have to believe within yourself.

Congrats to her for making the best of a condition which many like Michael Jackson try to hide with makeup.

SOURCE: http://blog.glamafrica.com/2015/03/27/model-with-vtiligo-chantelle-winnie-gets-beauty-idol-award-at-the-galas-spa-awards-2015/

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke / I For Kill 2face Today-by Joseph Edgar / Rihanna Becomes First Artiste To Top 100m Digital Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.