Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why (965 Views)

Do Girls Love Unprotected Sex More Than Guys? / This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by TK16(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Guys Are Neater

Some ladies are already frowning while others are already pouring out a lot on the author of this post for just the topic the saw…

Understand first the article before frowning, Ladies Are Dirtier than Guys, that is the topic. It is not that guys are not dirty, they are, but ladies are the ones with the bigger half. If you want to argue, you can are free to use the comment box, but before then you will want to continue reading this.

Dirtiness is not hygienic at all to both parties (guys and ladies), but since there is something called dirtiness, people must practice it, and the party that does that more are ladies. (Sorry!!!!)

It is not something new that ladies are dirtier than the guys when it comes to the inner aspect, of cause they are very neat and yummy physically when they are all dressed up and cat walking around, sometimes you wonder if they at all answer nature’s call (you should know what I mean).

Ladies are one of a kind, very special to the society, whatever they are involved in, they do it more than everyone else. Among all the negative qualities ladies possess, pretense is what is common among all of them. They pretend a lot.

More than 60% of the ladies you see gleaming in your school, place of work, where you go shopping etc. are Omni Dirty at their various homes. The amazing stuff is you will never expect it from them. They look so neat when they are out there, that makes you wonder if their feet have ever touched the ground.

When you will be shocked to the degree that you will be open your mouth and if you are unfortunate, you will end up having a fly inside there as a meat.

At their houses they are very dirty, starting from how [complete it by clicking => http://4truefacts..com/2015/03/ladies-are-dirtier-than-guyssee-why.html
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by falconey(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
frontpage please.......
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by vjsmiles: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
TK16:

Guys Are Neater
Some ladies are already frowning while others are already pouring out a lot on the author of this post for just the topic the saw…
Understand first the article before frowning, Ladies Are Dirtier than Guys, that is the topic. It is not that guys are not dirty, they are, but ladies are the ones with the bigger half. If you want to argue, you can are free to use the comment box, but before then you will want to continue reading this.
Dirtiness is not hygienic at all to both parties (guys and ladies), but since there is something called dirtiness, people must practice it, and the party that does that more are ladies. (Sorry!!!!)
It is not something new that ladies are dirtier than the guys when it comes to the inner aspect, of cause they are very neat and yummy physically when they are all dressed up and cat walking around, sometimes you wonder if they at all answer nature’s call (you should know what I mean).
Ladies are one of a kind, very special to the society, whatever they are involved in, they do it more than everyone else. Among all the negative qualities ladies possess, pretense is what is common among all of them. They pretend a lot.
More than 60% of the ladies you see gleaming in your school, place of work, where you go shopping etc. are Omni Dirty at their various homes. The amazing stuff is you will never expect it from them. They look so neat when they are out there, that makes you wonder if their feet have ever touched the ground.
When you will be shocked to the degree that you will be open your mouth and if you are unfortunate, you will end up having a fly inside there as a meat.
At their houses they are very dirty, starting from how [complete it by clicking => http://4truefacts..com/2015/03/ladies-are-dirtier-than-guyssee-why.html
on what basis do you come here to spew gabbage?
if those your 'agbero' street girls are dirty and stink do you have to come here to generalize with your witted larynx?
ladies who have class know hygiene and leave no stone unturned when it comes to their hygiene...
so know what you utter when on this platform angry
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by Cutehector(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Generally, in some cases, it may be tru, but in some cases, I dnt agree.
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by dharay99: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
be ready for dia stones & bottles...I no take part sha.
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by TK16(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
falconey:

frontpage please.......
i support....who the second me?
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Well, ladies do pretend a lot. So, I have no reason to doubt them.
Although . . . most of the females I know are cleaniness freaks . . . except this girl . . . ah.

smiles in realization
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by dave2meek(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
True talk
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by Bola4boy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hygiene has nothing to do with gender. It's individual disposition. But some Nigerian institutions female's hostel can be soo dirty like Awo hall ui, where some girls keep poo in their rooms and travel.
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by TK16(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bola4boy:
Hygiene has nothing to do with gender. It's individual disposition. But some Nigerian institutions female's hostel can be soo dirty like Awo hall ui, where some girls keep poo in their rooms and travel.
na one tin we still dey talk. girls too dirty part us. where u go see guy sheet put for leather throw am for road. na gurls them work
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
falconey:

frontpage please.......

Frontpage? Did u read it or just d heading?
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by Fulaboy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lmao abeg free the guy nahhh everyone is entitle to his own opinion tongue
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by falconey(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tandullceblog:

how can I? I was busy with my PVC accreditation
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by TK16(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
on what basis do you come here to spew gabbage?
if those your 'agbero' street girls are dirty and stink do you have to come here to generalize with your witted larynx?
ladies who have class know hygiene and leave no stone unturned when it comes to their hygiene...
so know what you utter when on this platform angry
i saw that coming
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Girls kor,dirtiness has nothing to do with gender,its an individual thing;just ' cos you know five girls that are dirty,doesn't mean ALL girls are.
Re: Ladies Are Dirtier Than Guys---know Why by lordhugo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
SOME ARE EVEN SLUTTY!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting / How To Seduce A Rich Girl / 12 Things You Should Know And Think About Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.