Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,065 members, 7,807,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls (8119 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by CharlesNneji1: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
*Warning* this article might seem too long for lazy readers. If reading easily bore you, don't bother reading this.

But for those who reading doesn't bore; I included headlines throughout the article to make it easy to scan through

WHY YOU DON'T WOO THE PRETTY GIRLS YOU LIKE:

Lol...

There are some type of girls that just make a guy loose hope.

These types of girls are so beautiful that their beauty makes them intimidating. They are classy, they dress well, guys are always chasing after them...

When it comes to this type of girls a lot of guys just chicken out and convince themselves not to make moves on such girls (even though they dream of dating her type).

Such guys say things like:

"Oboy, na only rich guys this babe go dey roll with. Make I bone am"

Or...

"This kind girl no go like me, she too fine abeg"

No matter the reason you give for not approaching very pretty girls you like, all those reasons are wash.

Let's face the truth and shame the devil *big smile*...

The real reason why you don't walk up to her is not because you are not rich enough.
- it's not because you are not a "big boy".

IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE SCARED (never lie to yourself). And it's because of INFERIORITY COMPLEX

If you can pause and admit the truth to yourself you will agree with me that - You lack the confidence, that is the real reason why you did not make your move.

When a man lacks confidence to do something he starts to make up excuses.

And the fact is this: Statistics have it that 92% of guys end up marrying girls they don't like just because they lack the CONFIDENCE to woo the pretty ones they like.

That is; dream about marrying a beautiful woman all you want - if your confidence level is low, you will only end up with an easy catch that you don't like.

But here is the good news, it doesn't matter how scared you are of wooing pretty girls now - every man can improve in that area of his life. And I mean, every man - no matter how shy.

HOW TO BECOME MORE CONFIDENT TO WOO PRETTY GIRLS

2 things can increase a man's confidence when it comes to wooing very pretty girls (not just any girl - extremely pretty one).

One; it's either you get drunk and then make your move.

Or

Two; you learn how to become more confident with those type of girls.

I will not advice you to take option one (the next morning you will wake up, with a clear eye and you will still be the same guy you were before you drank"wink

so, that leaves us with option 2, which is, Learn how to be more confident with girls.

So how can you achieve this...?

I wish I could tell you that all you need to do is to buy a tablet and drink or to buy my eBook and read and you will become more confident, but it's not that easy...

No matter the wash you might hear from someone else, If you want to become more confident you have to learn it...Yourself.

That's the only way.

How do you learn it?

By going out, stopping pretty girls you like and talking to them.

Lol, don't freak out now. I know it sounds difficult but I have written an article right here on nairaland that would make it easy for you to approach pretty girls easily: click this link to read it: www.nairaland.com/2163678/how-stop-girl-like-talk .

People are not born with confidence, same way you were not born with the ability to walk.

You have to learn it.

You don't have to make mistakes while at it, in that link I listed out tips that work in disarming pretty girls if you use them in approaching those type of girls.

As you practice what's on that link, you would feel fake at first but with time it gets easier, becomes part of your personality and before you know it - you become extremely confident.

It will take time but it will finally happen.

Now, click that link above.

If you want to receive direct advice from me, feel free to visit my website (see my signature for my website address) click on the first article there, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a box, add your email and click "enter"wink:
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by dharay99: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
ßusted!! grin tanks for d warning up der....

Next plzz.... cry
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Cutehector(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Steve harvey in d makin

1 Like

Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by falconey(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
too late am into ugly ladies now, they are loyal and their punny is tighter!!!

5 Likes

Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Holla911(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
OP you lied!! the only way to woo fine gals na to make correct money i mean hard currency and fine gals go flock you like flies they flock shit

1 Like

Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wooing even a goddess is not an achievement.

Meanwhile, for those that want already made statistics projects, call or Whatsapp me...
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by CharlesNneji1: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
falconey:
too late am into ugly ladies now, they are loyal and their punny is tighter!!!

Hahahahahahahha. Funny.

Sha, there is one way to make a pretty girl loyal, I explained that in my book. Visit my website for details

1 Like

Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by CharlesNneji1: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Holla911:
OP you lied!! the only way to woo fine gals na to make correct money i mean hard currency and fine gals go flock you like flies they flock shit

Ok. If you say so.
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by CharlesNneji1: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Holla911:
And they will turn you to maga.
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by ronald4lif(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Can a bus conductor or driver with a high level of self esteem woo very pretty successful ladies in the league of Genevieve, Rukky Sanda etc and they accept his proposal? Just coz he got some "confidence".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nice one boss. But for me i believe pretty gals are more easy to woo than your average gal. Most pretty gals i woo all call me a guy with so much ego and pride. Still they are not ward off by my character/behaviour.
I suggest you open a school on womanology. U sabi am wella.
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Bola4boy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Una dey decieve una sef. He who has money, has unlimited confidence
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hian
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by CharlesNneji1: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Nice one boss. But for me i believe pretty gals are more easy to woo than your average gal. Most pretty gals i woo all call me a guy with so much ego and pride. Still they are not ward off by my character/behaviour.
I suggest you open a school on womanology. U sabi am wella.

Thanks, bro...

And I agree with you, pretty girls easily fall for the tricks I teach than the normal average ones
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
No girls here yet.
Okay, no problem.
Meanwhile, I don't think I have any problem with girls o . . .
Oh, op. I have one small problem o, the ugly girls are the one pursuing me o. What will I do?

2 Likes

Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by CharlesNneji1: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
No girls here yet.
Okay, no problem.
Meanwhile, I don't think I have any problem with girls o . . .
Oh, op. I have one small problem o, the ugly girls are the one pursuing me o. What will I do?

Run. Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Daewoods(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Run. Lol
Sorry bro...Are you the Charles Nneji I know in Lagos and FUTO?

1 Like

Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Bola4boy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
I think the average looking ladies have more suitors than the extremely pretty ones. Don't be surprised, the beauty Queens may be open to accept your advances. But these pretty girls are perceived as being proud and cocky by men. They believe their beauty will get them everything. You will be amazed that a fine girl next door lonely and longs for your company but she's too proud to admit it

3 Likes

Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by SkinnyDude(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
Can a bus conductor or driver with a high level of self esteem woo very pretty successful ladies in the league of Genevieve, Rukky Sanda etc and they accept his proposal? Just coz he got some "confidence".
guy, shoe get size nah. everybody get class
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by prettyjo(f): 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
na dis kind topic guys dey like.
#just observing#

1 Like

Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2015
They've said it at least a thousand times: "Always Be Yourself", well at least offline wink

KISS Principle yo; Keep It Super Simple.
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by vislabraye(m): 12:12am On Mar 29, 2015
Bola4boy:
I think the average looking ladies have more suitors than the extremely pretty ones. Don't be surprised, the beauty Queens may be open to accept your advances. But these pretty girls are perceived as being proud and cocky by men. They believe their beauty will get them everything. You will be amazed that a fine girl next door lonely and longs for your company but she's too proud to admit it

Pls tell me any beauty queen that is still searching for a man... I believe most extremely pretty ladies have men gawking at them. But your observation could be apt.
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by ireneony(f): 12:27am On Mar 29, 2015
i like average looking tall guys
handsome guys are somehow to me especially the lightskin one.
most time their characters are big turn off to me.
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Rapmoney(m): 12:41am On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
i like average looking tall guys
handsome guys are somehow to me especially the lightskin one.
most time their characters are big turn off to me.
angry
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by LewisO: 12:43am On Mar 29, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Gnen: 1:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Lord of womanology. My Oga I greet you o. Let keep the ball rolling
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by SkinnyDude(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2015
prettyjo:
na dis kind topic guys dey like.
#just observing#
why we no go like am.
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by nawtikid(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Holla911:
itz. A disappointment dt guys still av dis mentality dat dey av 2 flaunt cash b4 dey can gt a babe
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Hell please listen to my matter

I have this girl at work which I got interested in... We became friends.. Too intimate she shares everything with me...I didn't get her number cause I want her to bring herself down and give it to Me..
Meanwhile as a codded guy I didn't show her any sign of affection...
My boss (sssssssss) at work I can't count them all wanted to date this this babe (see beauty)
Still she will tell me. Then i noticed she's showing some green lights..at times she says thank you by giving Me a kiss on my lips (I swear)

And u see oh as a smart guy I gave in,told her how I feel and that's where the problem starts..
Before she can chat with me in WhAtsapp for hours..
Now she hardly replies...and from what she told me... She has no bf...though guys do call her up..(abi she dey lie ni)
Then I noticed something at times she becomes emotional and act like my gf... At time she ignores me... I guess she doesn't know what she wants or something...

Later she told me we can only become friends...
Omo see how my heart sink...

I beg please advise..I don't wanna lose this chick.
Re: How To Develop The Confidence To Woo Very Pretty Girls by Dondave11: 6:30am On Apr 01, 2015
^^ chai! Bros, I feel 4u o.. Dis exact tin don happen to me..
D chick don friendzone u nd na u cause am..
Go read on 'getting out of d friendzone'.. Na wetin help my own scenerio..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Konji Na Bastard: 5 Reasons You Should Take Charge Of Your Sexual Life / I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.