Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation (48510 Views)

Why I Didn't Recognise Tinubu During My Victory Speech - Akeredolu / Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Gov Shettima Of Borno Abdicated His Throne For Tinubu During Condolence Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by enzony(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
MARCH 28, 2015 : ENIOLA AKINKUOTU

formerer Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, was embarrassed by a thug, Ise Aye, while Tinubu was doing his accreditation at polling unit 047 on Kaffi/Sunday Adigun Street, Alausa, Ikeja.

The thug, who had scars on his face and tattoos all over his body, shouted at the governor and accused him of neglecting some of the youths in the area.

While shouting in Yoruba, he said, “You abandoned us here. The leaders here did not give us money. I know what I have suffered in the hands of the PDP all because I refused to join them. We remained loyal to the APC because of your late mother (Iya Mogaji) that lived here.

“Anytime I come here looking for money, they refer me to Bourdillon in Ikoyi but no one allows me to enter your mansion.”

Tinubu, who felt insulted by the outburst, described Ise Aye as an untrained young man lacking in wisdom.

He said, “Do you have any sense at all? Is that how you were trained to talk to elders. Get out of here, you are embarrassing me.”

The young man eventually prostrated for Tinubu.

Tinubu, while addressing journalists at his late mother’s home, said he was impressed with the conduct of the elections so far.

The APC leader admitted that it took a few minutes before the card reader could authenticate his finger print but added that it still remained the best option.

He distanced himself from text messages purportedly sent to Lagosians by him that they should vote for President Goodluck Jonathan.

When asked by a reporter why he supported Jonathan instead of Nuhu Ribadu of his party(the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria) in the 2011 elections, Tinubu said, “You must retract that statement. If not, I will assume that you are working for the PDP.

http://www.punchng.com/afcon-2013/thug-accuses-tinubu-of-neglect-at-polling-unit/

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Jelo4kul(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hahaaa FTC again.. What a marvellous day
Tinubu should take note. Jonathan is ready for him this year. Whether he likes it or not Jonathan must win this year.

pls vote wisely
Vote Goodluck Jonathan

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by enzony(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Go out and vote for continuity. I have done my accreditation.

GEJ all the way to 2019! grin

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by aljharem(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Why is he embarrassed ?

They are his boys, Ise Aye is is boy just as Mc Oluomo, Tunde Poly and co

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by DONMAYOR19(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
enzony:

Tinubu, who felt insulted by the outburst, described Ise Aye as an untrained young man lacking in wisdom.

He said, “Do you have any sense at all? Is that how you were trained to talk to elders. Get out of here, you are embarrassing me.”

I'm very sure when he was saying these words, some of his thugs must have be looking at the guy in a strange way waiting to take permission from Tinubu on what to do with the guy, hence what happen?

enzony:

The young man eventually prostrated for Tinubu/

THE GUY BEG IMIDIATELY. SEE INTIMIDATION.

thifnubu, if u like intimidate your thug, no way for u for federal HOUSE. the mod that hide my comment in one of the story today, ur cup go still full, u and ur apc people will cry later today. BAN me now if u like.

RUBBISH.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Common Thief

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
God will not allow pdp rig this election. nigerians has a huge decision to make.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by clevvermind(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
he is a criminal. very corrupt man.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by talktimi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
See mumu.

....."When asked by a reporter why he supported Jonathan instead of Nuhu Ribadu of his party(the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria) in the 2011 elections, Tinubu said, “You must retract that statement. If not, I will assume that you are working for the PDP......"

But its the truth na, you even admitted it yourself

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://sunnewsonline.com/new/%3Fp%3D109235&sa=U&ei=bcMWVZTGLoKqaZePgDA&ved=0CAsQFjAA&sig2=yRrCqK3fqV4wBpiOxHaUrg&usg=AFQjCNHCAJgQ5bBpVxPjf6Lg06

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://pulse.ng/politics/bola-tinubu-i-helped-make-jonathan-president-in-2011-apc-leader-says-id3574914.html&sa=U&ei=JcQWVdW-Ls3oaPP0gPAD&ved=0CA4QFjAB&sig2=hEvJcd3fuz5vrZ3U8E3S2A&usg=AFQjCNFO2Repwz5LUwjaXZSlXnFcbIBOgA6aYu4Uyw

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by knightsTempler: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tinubu untrained thug coming after his neck and now he feels embarrassed.

E never see anything yet.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by temitemi1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by LLVelly: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
I go like make PDP win lagos.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by nzeobi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
But the guy later prostrated meaning he is remorseful. Let's respect our elders regardless of our political differences.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Kolade354(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
LLVelly:
maybe lagos in portugal,not the southwest lagos i knw. If you have anyfrnd in lagos just call him and he/she will tell you Sai-Buhari is for lagos.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Toosure70: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
LLVelly:

23 Likes

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by oshe11: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
thugs of thiefing ambitions flock 2geda

5 Likes

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by DWJOBScom(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
great drama , well played out

tinubu has actually empowered thugs in Lagos

they are well protected and very powerful

6 Likes

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by titall: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB – Osinbajo

[url]proudlyweb.com/i-am-prepared-if-anything-bad-happens-to-gmb-osinbajo/[/url]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by kilmix: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Picture or.........
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Why na..

Tinubu is right,why say that in public..

If the guy needs help,it shouldn't be that way to express himself.

3 Likes

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by LewisO: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
[size=14pt]Approach "Change" [/size]

1 Like

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Reminez(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
The children of hate and anger are here again. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,don't mind these cavemen..,history will be kind on you for facilitating the advent of the Messiah we've all be waiting for in the person of BABA BUHARI.
Thanks for providing us an alternative to this clueless mediocre.
THEY HAVE BEEN ARROGANTLY INSULTING EVERY TOM,DICK AND HARRY NOT KNOWING THE DAY OF RECKONING WOULD EVENTUALLY COME.
Fellow progressives, It is time to push the fedora hat wearing simpleton aside with our votes and substitute him with a strong,tested,trusted and capable man of the people in the person of GEN. MUHAMMADU IRETIMEKUNU OKECHUKWU BUHARI.
JUST KEEP CALM AND SAI BABA!!!!!!!!
BUHARI TILL MADAM SHEPPOPOTAMUS GOES BACK TO READ ALLI AND SIMBI!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by TI1919(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Bonapart(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
He deserve more than embarrassment

3 Likes

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by januzaj(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
walai.na buhari go win
sai baba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by yorke1: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
I am not surprised.
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by AbuMikey(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by bunmioguns(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by jeeqaa7(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by adigunomomama(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tinubu and this thugs issues.

When this old man sef go rest.

3 Likes

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by ige101(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
good for HIM
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by DeCritique(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
One of his thugs of course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia / Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.