Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:14 PM

Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation (48491 Views)

Why I Didn't Recognise Tinubu During My Victory Speech - Akeredolu / Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Gov Shettima Of Borno Abdicated His Throne For Tinubu During Condolence Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Decryptor(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
DONMAYOR19:

I'm very sure when he was saying these words, some of his thugs must have be looking at the guy in a strange way waiting to take permission from Tinubu on what to do with the guy, hence what happen?

THE GUY BEG IMIDIATELY. SEE INTIMIDATION.

thifnubu, if u like intimidate your thug, no way for u for federal HOUSE. the mod that hide my comment in one of the story today, ur cup go still full, u and ur apc people will cry later today. BAN me now if u like.

RUBBISH.

@the bolded grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ till buhari's daughter starts wearing diapers in her old age

3 Likes

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by UncleJudax(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kolade354:
maybe lagos in portugal,not the southwest lagos i knw. If you have anyfrnd in lagos just call him and he/she will tell you Sai-Buhari is for lagos.
How many PVCs do you have? Stop talking for the whole of Lagos. Cast your vote and watch. Happy elections.

1 Like

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by ojnnaco(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
It should be written like this" Tinubu embrassess a guy at d polling unit" TAKE NOTE
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by suzelle: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
What do you think about tihs poetic essay? #VoteForACause #VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Today Nigerians decide.
Vote the wrong person and you'll suffer for 4 or more years, vote the right person and you'll enjoy all the way...the decision is yours. Don't sell your conscience. You have the right to choose... #letGodlead#
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by phintohlar(f): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:

Lol. You get time o. A beg Cook food make we eat, hunger wan kill us today
u & who?
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Jelo4kul(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
phintohlar:
u & who?
Me and you
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Forwetinnah: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
enzony:
Go out and vote for continuity. I have done my accreditation.

GEJ all the way to 2019! grin

I have voted already. ..strolling back home. Oh Yelse. Make APC non eligible voters siddon for house dey pack likes and shares for their comments

2 Likes

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by micrep3030(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls Dont make a sick man the president

1 Like

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by M17: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
A P C ARE MASK MAN , VERY DANGEROUS .

DO NOT MAKE GRAVE MISTAKE THAT WILL COST ANOTHER 50 YEARS OF SUFFERING AND SMILING .

SAY NO TO PRIMITIVE SAY NO TO TALIBAN . SAY NO TO A P C . CHIKENA

1 Like

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Hahaaa FTC again.. What a marvellous day
Tinubu should take note. Jonathan is ready for him this year. Whether he likes it or not Jonathan must win this year.

pls vote wisely
Vote General Mohammadu Buhari
I will
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by soarz(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yes
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by anytaij: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
And e go come to pass (Amen)
LLVelly:
I go like make PDP win lagos.
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
The field marshal general of all things Agbereo and thuggish
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by christopher123(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
enzony:
MARCH 28, 2015 : ENIOLA AKINKUOTU

formerer Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, was embarrassed by a thug, Ise Aye, while Tinubu was doing his accreditation at polling unit 047 on Kaffi/Sunday Adigun Street, Alausa, Ikeja.

The thug, who had scars on his face and tattoos all over his body, shouted at the governor and accused him of neglecting some of the youths in the area.

While shouting in Yoruba, he said, “You abandoned us here. The leaders here did not give us money. I know what I have suffered in the hands of the PDP all because I refused to join them. We remained loyal to the APC because of your late mother (Iya Mogaji) that lived here.

“Anytime I come here looking for money, they refer me to Bourdillon in Ikoyi but no one allows me to enter your mansion.”

Tinubu, who felt insulted by the outburst, described Ise Aye as an untrained young man lacking in wisdom.

He said, “Do you have any sense at all? Is that how you were trained to talk to elders. Get out of here, you are embarrassing me.”

The young man eventually prostrated for Tinubu.

Tinubu, while addressing journalists at his late mother’s home, said he was impressed with the conduct of the elections so far.

The APC leader admitted that it took a few minutes before the card reader could authenticate his finger print but added that it still remained the best option.

He distanced himself from text messages purportedly sent to Lagosians by him that they should vote for President Goodluck Jonathan.

When asked by a reporter why he supported Jonathan instead of Nuhu Ribadu of his party(the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria) in the 2011 elections, Tinubu said, “You must retract that statement. If not, I will assume that you are working for the PDP.

http://www.punchng.com/afcon-2013/thug-accuses-tinubu-of-neglect-at-polling-unit/

This is why 0woolen people won't take em serious ....after drawing rain he still postrated ..the tug fall my hand .

Oh fraudelent elders should be also respected
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by whitecat1: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
It's Kunle Poly not Tunde.

They are his boys and he didn't give them money?
aljharem:
Why is he embarrassed ?

They are his boys, Ise Aye is is boy just as Mc Oluomo, Tunde Poly and co
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by kimheritag(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
PUSH1:
God will not allow pdp rig this election. nigerians has a huge decision to make.
Your father is failure. Bullheaded
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Ekaka1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jagaban getting a taste of His own concoction. Like father, Like son
Wonder why he is "Embarrassed.

Meanwhile in Lekki polling station by the catholic church.accreditation for surnames with letters O-Z has still not been completed and still no electoral materials for the house of reps.
We're likely to have an extended time for accreditation and consequently the actually vote casting exercise will be well into the evening.

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by enzony(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I have voted already. ..strolling back home. Oh Yelse. Make APC non eligible voters siddon for house dey pack likes and shares for their comments

I've also voted for PDP.

GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by cuteboy2: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
aljharem:
Why is he embarrassed ?

They are his boys, Ise Aye is is boy just as Mc Oluomo, Tunde Poly and co

True. I know about MC Oluomo as one of Tinubu's chief thugs since the days of ACN. He eventually became NURTW chairman. CNN did a documentary on him last year.

Ise Aye is one of Tinubu's foot soldiers. That is how they use them to do dirty jobs: assassinate political opponents, rig elections, snatch election material, deface and destroy opponents election posters and banners. Just take a drive along 3rd Mainland bridge and see the results of their efforts on JK Agbaje's posters.

When they are through with them, they dump them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by Sunavico(f): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kolade354:
maybe lagos in portugal,not the southwest lagos i knw. If you have anyfrnd in lagos just call him and he/she will tell you Sai-Buhari is for lagos.
Hmm! This may not be true.Did u try to sample the opinion of Okada men, danfo bus drivers as well as market women in your area?I actually did at every slight opportunity I had.Most of them intend to vote for Agbaje o. I really don't know what will happen in the Lagos gubernatorial election.
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by chyket(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yomieluv:
Why na..

Tinubu is right,why say that in public..

If the guy needs help,it shouldn't be that way to express himself.
This Guy said that he has done everything to see Tinubu but all to no avail.Sometimes in life,you just need to take your chance when it comes.The Guy to me is really a good party man that has fought for his party and he is disappointed that he has not been encouraged in anyway inspite of his travails with PDP.Our politician's must be smart enough to know when to convert opportunities like this to a stepping stone. That to me is the beauty of democracy!!!
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by meccuno: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
I thought he is the President of The thugs in the SW? Why is he getting embarrassed??
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by arusoncd(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jega messed up today as GEJ
and wife was denied electronic
accreditation in Otueke his
ward because the card reader
malfunctioned permanently.
Watch it on AIT, CNN,
YOUTUBE and See the product
of INEC’s Professor Of Shame!
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by cuteboy2: 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sunavico:
Hmm! This may not be true.Did u try to sample the opinion of Okada men, danfo bus drivers as well as market women in your area?I actually did at every slight opportunity I had.Most of them intend to vote for Agbaje o. I really don't know what will happen in the Lagos gubernatorial election.

This has been my experience as well. There is a newspaper stand next to Nicon Estate gate Lekki, on the road to Spar, beside Total filling station. Okada men and other free readers hang around there. I make a point to hear from them what they feel. They seem to be unanimous that they are voting for Jimi Agbaje because they don't believe Ambode will be able to govern without Tinubu's interference.

Also, yesterday I was shocked to see a young man debate with his auntie in a supermarket she runs in Lekki phase-1 opposite Delta Afrik building, that young people like him are determined not to live again under Tinubu's shadow. He was adamant he will vote for anybody who can standup to Tinubu. He said Jimi Agbaje represents that change for them in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by cuteboy2: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
meccuno:
I thought he is the President of The thugs in the SW? Why is he getting embarrassed??

Tinubu is embarrassed not necessarily because of the manner of approach, but because the approach was made in public.
If this thug, Ise Aye had spoken in same way to him in the privacy of their political gathering, he will attend to him and would not be offended.

Tinubu did not come out to deny the chap outright. Was only embarrassed that the expressed their close political relationship.
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by adconline(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
nzeobi:
But the guy later prostrated meaning he is remorseful. Let's respect our elders regardless of our political differences.
Same elders that have stolen our resources? Same elders that have run our country aground?
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by dewstar: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
enzony:
MARCH 28, 2015 : ENIOLA AKINKUOTU

....Tinubu, while addressing journalists at his late mother’s home, said he was impressed with the conduct of the elections so far.

....When asked by a reporter why he supported Jonathan instead of Nuhu Ribadu of his party(the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria) in the 2011 elections, Tinubu said, “You must retract that statement. If not, I will assume that you are working for the PDP.

http://www.punchng.com/afcon-2013/thug-accuses-tinubu-of-neglect-at-polling-unit/

The death of freedom.
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by jamest4real: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kolade354:
The she and he goats in Lagos are for APC. Every rational Lagosian is for PDP
Re: Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation by DWJOBScom(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
kaydguru:

How are u so sure he did?, are you one of the thugs?

arrest a thug or a roadside tout for maybe fighting or forcibly taking money from cars or people and it will shock you who comes to bail or request his release.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians / Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) / Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.