Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? (1361 Views)

How Nigerians Use This / Met Him On Skype And Got Pregnant For Him On 1st Date (with Pixs) / Nigerians Use Ur Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by MockinJay(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Skype has been around and will always be around. Iphone's facetime is similar but it's just for Iphone users Only. While with Skype, it's readily available as long as you have a front camera or you could make use of the voice feature only. Lets not forget the text message feature too..with numerous smileys.

With Skype video call, you get 6+mins access with loved ones for free. You could get a video visual on what your child is doing in Campus far away from home(as long as one of u call), you could keep that spark even at a distance with your partner, and it's also ideal for business(sales or conference calls).

You could always opt in for their plans, buy a voucher and use video call with no interruption.

So why not Skype today?!

Yeah, Bis tweak works with it. cheesy

Download on Playstore, 1mobile or
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/ikNOYTt8/file.html

Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by Holla911(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Because video streaming is expensive in naija...Thank me later grin
Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by MockinJay(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Holla911:
Because video streaming is expensive in naija...Thank me later grin

Nah it's not. You could always subscribe to a good plan..and hey! You can help yourself with the bis tweaks moonwalking around
Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by Gmajor(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
MockinJay:

Nah it's not. You could always subscribe to a good plan..and hey! You can help yourself with the bis tweaks moonwalking around
Even with your so called tweak. Network is will not allow you to enjoy streaming
Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by yungchief(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
I prefer Tango
Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by MockinJay(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gmajor:

Even with your so called tweak. Network is will not allow you to enjoy streaming

I agree with you. The streaming was a bit glitchy but it was okay. The other phone was connected to my hot-spot maybe that's why.

Still it was very okay.
Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Where are we going to get the money?
Also, network problems.
Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by naijaboiy: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Some front cameras are not clear enough. sad
Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by MockinJay(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Some front cameras are not clear enough. sad

It should be clear enough to see the recipient's face. Or u could get a new phone with better spec cheesy
#NotJustForSkypeThough
Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by MockinJay(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
Where are we going to get the money?
Also, network problems.

Dangote's Child asking such question? undecided
Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by naijaboiy: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
MockinJay:

It should be clear enough to see the recipient's face. Or u could get a new phone with better spec cheesy
#NotJustForSkypeThough
Yea except that sad
Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tango works u just down load the app
N its free too ..
Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by MockinJay(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:
Tango works u just down load the app
N its free too ..

Yeah, another option!
Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
MockinJay:

Yeah, another option!

Yh
Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by valmunich(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Network screws everybody mehn! ! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Only Few Nigerians Use Skype? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
my phone doesn't have front camera.

(1) (Reply)

It's My Birthday Today.. / Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers / Hardworking Guys Shouldn't Settle For Non Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.