Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Polling Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Polling Proposal (1490 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today / PHOTO: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Polling Unit #nigeriadecides2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polling Proposal by ggrin(f): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
duuh. I put d grin face to let u knw I was makin a jest! Whr is ur sense of humour? U just dnt hav any point
undecided
Re: Polling Proposal by Cutehector(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
do u need me to explain?
Re: Polling Proposal by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
ggrin:
oh!

Ur suffering from yorubaobia tongue

If by that you mean that I am suffering from the fear of Yoruba, then I will affirm in the negative.

I am suffering from no form of xenolinguaphobia
I just didn't grow up around Yorubas, hence my inability to comprehend their common tongue

Please "educate" me and tell me what that means in English
Re: Polling Proposal by akinsadeez(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
I'd give him points for uniqueness or ingenuity.

Peeps have popped d question everywhere thinkable. From proposals inside airplanes to hotels to yachts, its all been dome before.

But a proposal at a polling unit on election day now that's unusual and unique grin
Re: Polling Proposal by vjsmiles: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:
This is very unromantic in my opinion.....

Of all places, why a polling unit ?
Seriously I can't wrap my head around this..
then fتck out gracefully angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Would You Want To Be 'approached' On Social Media? / Advantages Of Not Having A Lover / 10 Lessons To Learn About The Female Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.