Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) (33901 Views)

Tinubu In Borno, Commissions Schools, Hospitals & Housing Units (Photos) / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Photos: President Jonathan And Wife At Their Polling Unit In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) by nallypaul(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Is not of him that wineth or of him that runneth but of God that shows mercy. The mercy and grace of God plus favour is upon GEJ. So APC shld go and sit

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) by Ekaka1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
kalindaminda:

I noticed the same thing. Lately there have been more APC supporters on NL than PDP, but today, the opposite is true. Meaning all those APC supporters have gone to vote, while the paid PDP robots are still at home.

Look around at today's threads and see what I'm saying.

Doesn't quite follow.....I'm here at my polling boot as I type you don't have to be sitting in front of a main frame to join Nairaland threads
Re: Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ekaka1:

Doesn't quite follow.....I'm here at my polling boot as I type you don't have to be sitting in front of a main frame to join Nairaland threads

So what's your explanation?

Because those busy with ensuring their votes are counting don't seem to be on NL today.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) by macof(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Haywhymido:
is opinion, u can go n hang urself if u dont lyk it.

Why would I hang myself because of a slowpoke who worships a man as his Irunmole
Re: Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) by Reminez(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
talented143:
With all this bomb nonsense happening in the east, Buhari still can never win cos no vacancy in Aso rock.
He can only be the president of the north not the south. We the South_easteners and south-south must still vote.
We are stronger and united than they think. We are Gods own people. GEJ is our man and he is the one holding Nigeria 2geda. If not we will create BiafrA repulblic at all cost.

Therefore GEJ must and will win.

Good will always prevail against evil.

GEJ for winner 2015
Go and create your Biafra nah,abi we dey stop una ni.....GMB has been signed and sealed.We are merely waiting for JEGA to deliver him to us. TRY STOPPING CHANGE IF YOU CAN...,YOU CANT STOP CHANGE !!..OBAGO!!!
HOW MANY LIKES FOR OUR 'IN'cumbent COMING GENERAL (IN THE VOICE OF MAMA PISS)....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) by Sylverbox(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
kalindaminda:

I noticed the same thing. Lately there have been more APC supporters on NL than PDP, but today, the opposite is true. Meaning all those APC supporters have gone to vote, while the paid PDP robots are still at home.

Look around at today's threads and see what I'm saying.
My exact observation.
Tomorrow now they will cry foul.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) by easystudy101: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) by Kagarko(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
As i Que in my unit it was peaceful.

Nigeria sai Buhari.

Re: Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) by hubreality(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Arch1:
Sending Jonathan back to the creeks of Otueke is sacrosanct - Barack Obama

Buhari will this election - Pastor Adeboye
Lies, forgeries and fake change masquerades indeed!

The true change is in the transformation. GEJ all the way!
Re: Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Gej till thy kingdom comes. If Atiku likes let him vote today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow ; as long as he is not voting for Jonathan he can go and sit on roasted charcoal. All that matters is that Jonathan must win this year.

Vote wisely
Vote Jonathan for President

Guy since morning na only you.. Yiu don collect pdp dollars ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D / Delegates Involved In Car Accident On Their Way To APC Convention In Abuja.PICS / Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.