Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:32 PM

Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) (44221 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) / Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by harbdulrasaq88(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2015

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by adesammy1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
This woman na Buhari she dey vote for.

*modified*
First to comment...this is dedicated to the people's general... I don set new records for my number of likes!

244 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by TI1919(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mm-hmm
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Emotional

She's experienced and tasted every government. Look at how the men are even watching in the background, all they see is hope for Nigeria. She definitely knows Jonathan is the most cruel , brutal and useless of all the leaders we've had in the history of this nation.

Look at her face and look deep into her eyes, all you can see is Buhari

Sai Buhari
God bless this aged woman
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa.

283 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Remember the Only team that has the Liver to
Deliver
Vote APC
Vote Buhari/Osinbanjo
Vote Change
Sai Buhari

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Jelo4kul(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sorry for the previous post. Cutemydee thanks for the correction

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by simdam500(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
She loves chanji!!!

20 Likes

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
am very sure mama is doing dis 4 her unborn great-grand children... change is here..

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC are ready to exhume corps to vote for them, the woman try sha but na Mr transformation we want.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by pansophist(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Even this old woman no want Jonathan!

23 Likes

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Mynd44: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lacomus:
APC are ready to exhume corps to vote for them, the woman try sha but na Mr transformation we want.
What makes you think you have more right to vote than her?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Habayomie(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
vote for change

8 Likes

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Flets: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari ruled this woman at her prime

Only illiteracy will make such woman thumb print for her generation; the future belongs to her kids and grand kids and not her age mates.

As such she is definitely voting GEJ.
GEJ continua

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
The woman wants a better future for her great grand children, she knows only buhari will guaranttee this. I know some pdp knuckle heads wish they can deny her and others of her age the right to vote, seeing how they castigate the elderly.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by khassy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
she's supporting GEJ no doubt

coasting home to victory in our Lamborghini

GEJ till 2019

8 Likes

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Flets:
Buhari ruled this woman at her prime

Only illiteracy will make such woman thumb print for her generation; the future belongs to her kids and grand kids and not her age mates.

As such she is definitely voting GEJ.
GEJ continua

The same woman patience said born and throw away their kids is the same person ur broken down brain wants to vote a clueless drunk whose supporters disdainfully speak of her region and religion?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Flets: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
vedaxcool:

The same woman patience said born and throw away their kids is the same person ur broken down brain wants to vote a clurless drunk who supporters disdainfully speak of her region and religion?

You can only cry bra... she voted GEJ already.
She remembers her suffering under Buhari, she cant let that happen again.

5 Likes

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Flets:

You can only cry bra... she voted GEJ already.
She remembers her suffering under Buhari, she cant let that happen again.

And she remenbers clearly how jonathan's siblings murdered many while drunktan did nothing to stop them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Abiagirl777(f): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=UrennaNkoli post=32096263]Emotional

She's experienced and tasted every government. Look at how the men are even watching in the background, all they see is hope for Nigeria. She definitely knows Jonathan is the most cruel , brutal and useless of all the leaders we've had in the history of this nation.

Sai Buhari

Stop this rubbish woman, go out and show support for your person and not trying to shove Ur illiterate candidate down our throats here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by bimflash(f): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
She's for gmb I'm Sure

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by bimflash(f): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hausa people are always So passionate about voting, elections

5 Likes

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Flets: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
vedaxcool:

And she remenbers clearly how jonathan's siblings murdered many while drunktan did nothing to stop them

So you are one of the renowned fools that claims bokoharam insurgents are from the south south (Jonathan siblings) too?

I actually though I was responding to a sane being.
Am sorry.... move on!!!

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by obailala(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is the exact reason why the north will always be politically ahead of southern Nigeria. They know how to respond to political calls and they come out enmass to vote. Just imagine such an old woman coming out to vote meanwhile several of my young friends in the south say the sun is too much. sad

I have spoken with several friends and relatives in the south and 90% of the people I spoke with are not voting for various flimsy reasons such as, registering far away from thier homes, no PVC, too tired to stand under the sun, claims that they heard gunshots 2 days ago so therefore on a self imposed curfew or outrightly not interested in the elections (because they believe pdp must win irrespective).

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Raxxye(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Vote wisely

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Toosure70: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Trust North. even dead body go vote against GEJ.
sai baba
sai buhari

11 Likes

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
bimflash:
She's for gmb I'm Sure
Before nko? Buhari is what Nigeria needs.

7 Likes

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by SleekyGee(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is making me feel bad cry
While I'm at home chilling under fan, sipping origin my PVC under d bed, this mama is out there voting

Sha, still chilling cool

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by ObiOkpor(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Emotional

Sai Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa.
you well at all and how much are you or where you been paid by the opposition party?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by eaglechild: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
WOW
Impressive show.

GEJ till 2019.

11 Likes

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by bettercreature(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Die hard Buhari fan

5 Likes

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Raxxye:
Vote wisely
ur foolishness carry crown on top head. Am voting for change. Stop me if u can

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Commanders Chatting & Smiling In Court In Abuja (Video) / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To New Emirs (photo) / Army Arrests Ikonso’s Second-In-Command During IPOB, ESN Raid In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.