Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) (44236 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) / Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by nedu2000(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
i thought there's an age bracket for voting.....if a 15-yr-old isn't eligible then why should she?
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by stag: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
It was disheartening to note the relatively wide gap between the youth and the older population. I was surprised that even the friends of mine that were shouting change in very heated arguments are not voting.
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Jelo4kul(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
cutemydee:
@Jelo4kul it shows you have no respect for your grandparents that's why you could curse an old innocent woman like this.you dont even know how to spell 'choke' .you need help.

Sorry if you misunderstood me.. Its not choke I wanted to say its schoked. Thanks for the advice dear
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by adesegun121(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Decryptor:

See as you resemble one criminal wey dey catch near my office last month. why you dey hide your name nah? you for show us everything so that after the election, we will comfortably come and carry yo to prison. GEJ till your ugly face becomes handsome

see fine boi wey no get pvc...

Shame on you...
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by segneyuk(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
You don't need a prophet to know say na Buhari get her vote!!
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by kelobestline(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
we all need change, even as old as this grany

Sai change

Sai baba

Sai apc

Hit "like" for operation change our nation!

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Lautechgossip(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
WTF
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by mikemodel24: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Sorry for the previous post. Cutemydee thanks for the correction

development for how many years.slowpoke
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Emotional

She's experienced and tasted every government. Look at how the men are even watching in the background, all they see is hope for Nigeria. She definitely knows Jonathan is the most cruel , brutal and useless of all the leaders we've had in the history of this nation.

Look at her face and look deep into her eyes, all you can see is Buhari

Sai Buhari
God bless this aged woman
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa.
This old woman is an inspiration to all Nigerians especially the youths that GEJ and his cohorts have bastardized their lives. God bless her. Change for better things and less corruption and mismanagement is looming around the corner. Jonathan goose is cooked. Counting days for fresh air and fresh beginning for a new Nigeria devoid of nepotism , thuggery, corruption and humongous mismanagement . Sai change and sai GMBH.
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by suptol(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
this is inspiring , but how manage did she find her way to that venue? hmmm, something is fishing sad
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by mikemodel24: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
slowpoke
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Omojemitejohn(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmm. What I just no is that Nigerian citizens should vote wisely. Because who u vote for determines how u gonna live your life in the next 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by otr1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
I cast my ballot for Buhari already...back home, but will go back around 3pm.

You need to see the turn out in a PU in Kano State.
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by princesammmy: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
this woman may not be that old it is just due to hardship, you will find alot of them in the North you may think she is upto 100years but she may be just 60. What do u expect after giving birth to so many children and many husbands in her life time?
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Uruanguy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Emotional

She's experienced and tasted every government. Look at how the men are even watching in the background, all they see is hope for Nigeria. She definitely knows Jonathan is the most cruel , brutal and useless of all the leaders we've had in the history of this nation.

Sai Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa.

I would have personally want to screw u back to your senses because u rant alot about your president and as a psycho therapists is see u need a hot bang n a head to calm your nerves bitch!
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by kingslly(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ made these people believe in our voting system again by introducing the PVC and the Card reader but you ingrates have a selective memory.
UrennaNkoli:
Emotional

Sai Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa.
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by adenine02: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
olas24u:
Bro pls more info
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Raxxye(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Haywhymido:
ur foolishness carry crown on top head. Am voting for change. Stop me if u can
Why the insult? You see your life?
I'll teach you civility by not insulting you back!
I hope you'll learn!
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by mavinc4u(f): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
We swept our house with broom before leaving for accreditation in the morning and right now that we are about to cast our vote, heavy rain is failling which means we need an umbrella for protection. How una check am?
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Raxxye:

Why the insult? You see your life?
I'll teach you civility by not insulting you back!
I hope you'll learn!
it may seems lyk an insult. But,it is d truth n u knw truth is bitter. Am sorry if it sound offensive.
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by sambisa5: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Emotional

Sai Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa.

why are buhari supporters always aggressive

The worst will come,,,and after war,,,everything normalises,,,

buhari rules the north and jonathan rules the other halve,,,,,then everybody go rest........una eyes go clear,,,,una mouth go close,,,everybody go anwer im papa name
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Raxxye(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Haywhymido:
it may seems lyk an insult. But,it is d truth n u knw truth is bitter. Am sorry if it sound offensive.

Ignored!
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by christaddicted: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmm...She desire a bright future for herself.
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by ditossyn(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
The old woman sef needs change!!!!........let both young and old come vote GEJ out of office
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
bimflash:
Hausa people are always So passionate about voting, elections
My sister if you see how people were talking about APC right now ba, you will think GEJ will not get a single vote. And another thing is I arrived at the polling booth around 8:12 but if you see the number of people there!
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by bimflash(f): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
abduljabbar4:

My sister if you see how people were talking about APC right now ba, you will think GEJ will not get a single vote. And another thing is I arrived at the polling booth around 8:12 but if you see the number of people there!
That's the spirit
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by NebJane07: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hummmm.quite serious o!still GEJ all d way
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by vickylala239: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
While some youths are sleeping @ home. These are the real heroes of our democracy.

http://www..net/2015/03/photo-oldest-woman-ever-seen-at-polling.html

https://twitter.com/NaijaCorpers/status/581794763088752640/photo/1

Fear Dat woman ohh
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by nagoma(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
In her own voice " this boy Jonatan must not be allowed to destroy the country. Buhari is a sensible young man, put my paper for him".

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by babico: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
The old will vote for the old and the young will vote for the young
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by quesra(f): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Am asking because am not sure, but as there is a minimum age for voting,isn't there also a maximum age to vote as well?
And please no one should tell me this woman is not 60 yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife / Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.