Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

How To Answer The Interview Question: What Experience Do You Have In This Field? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Answer The Interview Question: What Experience Do You Have In This Field? (2131 Views)

How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. / 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" / The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Answer The Interview Question: What Experience Do You Have In This Field? by CVWizards(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tip: Speak about what you've done in the past or what you do in your present job that is related to the position you are applying for. Here you can also include free services you rendered to religious or social organizations, friends and relations. If you do not have any specific experience, get as close as possible.

Example: If I'm applying for an accounting position, My answer will be:

“From the job description, you’re looking for an individual who can take proper charge of your financial records. You also need someone who is computer literate and proficient with accounting packages. In my previous role as an Accountant with PZ Industries, I was responsible for maintaining the books of accounts of the company. I prepared the final accounts, balance sheets, profit and loss account, cash flow statement, and other management accounts without supervision. I did these and other related accounting tasks for over a period of 4 years using various accounting software including Peachtree and QuickBooks.”

How will you answer if you were in my shoes?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ecowas Recruiting / CAC Agent / Panafrican Capital Plc (PAC) Academy Internship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.