Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged (45885 Views)

Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo, Lagos Has Been Taken Over: Balot Box Found. / How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Wristler: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
I wonder why this thread is still open. The Op is yet to tell us in details what happened. Which party is rigging? Are all party agents and observers there too bribed? No photos or recording of pple alleging the malpractice?

I can't wrap my cognitive band round this piece of information till I hear in details from another source
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by M17: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
CANCEL THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION TILL FURTHER NOTICE . FULL STOP .
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
shinejackie:

Thanks dearie, hope u went to vote today ooo, l know say u go don vote cool
I'm apolitical
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

I'm apolitical

Really well, l respect your decision tongue
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
shinejackie:

Really well, l respect your decision tongue
You no get choice grin
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

You no get choice grin

Hmm......okay, l don hear, let the best candidate win, l sometimes feel sad the way our thieving politicians have grounded the destiny of Nigeria as a nation, we ought to be somewhere at the top with other great nations but we seem to be crawling at a snail speed due to greed, corruption, ethnicity, social vices etc........l hope we get it right with this election.. cool
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Ishilove: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
shinejackie:

Hmm......okay, l don hear, let the best candidate win, l sometimes feel sad the way our thieving politicians have grounded the destiny of Nigeria as a nation, we ought to be somewhere at the top with other great nations but we seem to be crawling at a snail speed due to greed, corruption, ethnicity, social vices etc........l hope we get it right with this election.. cool
We won't. Trust me. The rumble is beginning.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

We won't. Trust me. The rumble is beginning.

l think you have a point, reading from the front page of Nairaland and several international journals today, the killings and intimidation at polling centers is alarming, abeg power/position should not be a do or die affair, the US and other developed nations conduct elections without the killings and shootings we are seeing in naija, anyways,fingers crossed while watching from my end to see how it pawns out by Monday... cool
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Ishilove: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
shinejackie:

l think you have a point, reading from the front page of Nairaland and several international journals today, the killings and intimidation at polling centers is alarming, abeg power/position should not be a do or die affair, the US and other developed nations conduct elections without the killings and shootings we are seeing in naija, anyways,fingers crossed while watching from my end to see how it pawns out by Monday... cool
There is massive rigging going on as we speak. The one who will win and the one who will be declared winner are two different people.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Ishilove:

There is massive rigging going on as we speak. The one who will win and the one who will be declared winner are two different people.

True talk....more of what l call a ""selection process"", too bad angry
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
DzTzl:
I can see ur pained! Pats u on d back, take a chill pill bro, u cn still improve u knw, jus a lil brush - up & ull b fine *insurgent hypocrite agent* hahahahahaha

Invalid statement from invalid Tout (via: MIGHTYd's system)***
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by DzTzl(f): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
MightyD:

Invalid statement from invalid Tout (via: MIGHTYd's system)***
KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
DzTzl:
KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!

Bitch with batch
Find your peace in the grave.......
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by DzTzl(f): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
MightyD:

Bitch with batch
Find your peace in the grave.......
eeyah!!! Omo ale jatijati
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
DzTzl:
eeyah!!! Omo ale jatijati

Kpele ole.......
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Leegoguy(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2015
MightyD:

Illiteracy is a virus, it's certain that you must have contacted the illiteracy virus from apc.

The article that I commented stated that (he will wait till He discovered the end of the sudden incident, even though he is wealth by the rain)
Then I have to share my view not to waste His vote on buhari but To caste His vital vote on president GEJ if He is later opportune to vote.

No point....
sad
MightyD:

Illiteracy is a virus, it's certain that you must have contacted the illiteracy virus from apc.

The article that I commented stated that (he will wait till He discovered the end of the sudden incident, even though he is wealth by the rain)
Then I have to share my view not to waste His vote on buhari but To caste His vital vote on president GEJ if He is later opportune to vote.

No point....
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Leegoguy(m): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2015
MightyD:

No point....
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention / The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.