Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics (12361 Views)

Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos / Card Reader Fails To Capture Jonathan At Bayelsa Governorship Election / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Hollawaley(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lalasticlala on the post
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by ishiamu(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jega sha Nawa ooo
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Capitano1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit us now[/size]
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by DeCritique(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC and Jega is working hand in hand

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by joystickextendr: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
okay undecided

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Burger01(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
They should fill incident form for him and allow him cast his vote, chikena!

Sai Buhari
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by DeCritique(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by meforyou1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
I personally told Jega not to use this Card reader.
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
This card reader of a thing is nothing but bulcraps

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tmust have been contaminated. Its a politicians hands we r talking about here.
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by MKO4ever(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
The same way it rejects GEJ card
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Dzeem: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Oh ma goodness,this is too early,all we want is for pple to vote and not to kill each other
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
zinachidi:
lol, y wont pple be defranchised when hardship has made d fingerprint of people disappear.

By d way, is d governor pdp or apc?

UPDATE

Choi, see gej fans in umuahia eh, ta orji has been accredited, i trust my govo, he will just do magic and inec will tell u pdp has 2.7m votes while apc has 2000, dats if even if they want to have mercy on apc. If i hear say gej no sweep away abia. Dat im sure of.
Well done Abians. Here in my PU I voted about an hour ago and I am very confident that GEj is winning my PU.

Note: I voted in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Lifebender(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
[s]Jege see how God dey look you............GEJ till 2019[/s]

Do you know i just foted for buhari I.e buhari fote is now +1..

HBP awaits you man...
grin
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jega with his card readers.......

Goodluck4Nigeria till 2019
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Truthisit: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
kay1one:
but you failed to quote 'the verses' on how he fell on his sword and died!
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by ozoigbondu: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lifebender:

Do you know i just foted for buhari I.e buhari fote is now +1..

HBP awaits you man...
grin

Do you know that l and my entire family voted GEJ that is +4 for GEJ now

Typhoid and malaria awaits you man....... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by millionaireman: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Card Reader? causes problem. should have been introduced into the system gradually with so many presidential elections.

lots of voters in southeast went home without voting, because the reader was messing up.

Jonah did not act like president. he left Jega to become alternative president.

if it were OBJ, Jega could not have been allowed to come up with something that can disrupt the election greatly.
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by kay1one(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Truthisit:

but you failed to quote 'the verses' on how he fell on his sword and died!

Jonathan or saul
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Lifebender(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Do you know that l and my entire family voted GEJ that is +4 for GEJ now

Typhoid and malaria awaits ME man....... cheesy

I bet you'll soon eat ur words
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by ozoigbondu: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lifebender:

I bet you'll soon eat ur words

Just sit back and watch

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Motolank: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Inside what, has he been dipping his fingers??
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by chyket(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
The card readers are currently failing in so many locations that INEC finally ordered that locations with the challenge should do the accreditation manually.This is according to Channels television now.
I remember when this issue was raised some few weeks ago,it was politicised so much that INEC could not do a proper review of the card reader in other not to be viewed as taking sides.
I had always thought that technology as advanced as the current card reader deployed by INEC,should have been test run with any of the gubernatorial elections in Nigeria before approving for it to be used on the national level.

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by simdam500(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
eaglechild: Jega and APC what have you done?

You insisted on the use of this poorly tested equipment, despite protests.

Now can you see the outcome?

No matter what GEJ will still prevail.
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
Well done Abians. Here in my PU I voted about an hour ago and I am very confident that GEj is winning my PU.

Note: I voted in Lagos.
Please who won your PU?
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:

Please who won your PU?
Jonathan won but with slight margin. I wouldn't post figures on a public forum (pls understand)
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by PassingShot(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan won but with slight margin. I wouldn't post figures on a public forum (pls understand)

Barcanista, I used to believe you but not anymore with this. Remember you agreed to post your PU result here.
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
Don't post it. I probably have it here, just supply the name of the PU or will you do it via mail?
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Barcanista, I used to believe you but not anymore with this. Remember you agreed to post your PU result here.
You don't have to believe me. Though GeJ won my PU, I am more interested in the cummulative situation in SW, NW(KD) and NC. Will start posting when states results are pouring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Disperse Pro-biafra Procession In Nnewu, Anambra / 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages / South-East Governors Meet Over 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.