Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:26 PM

#NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? (1032 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / How Many Romancelander Had Ever Caught Their Partner Cheating On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by oluwasunshine(f): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Let's know who you voted for and let's count our vote and let's know the candidate that win on romance section.
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by oluwasunshine(f): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
I as the 1st ,i voted for Gmb
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by alberto2k(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ smiley

1 Like

Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
wat a thread! sad
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by ronald4lif(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Buhari!
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by olusolaj(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
gej
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by falconey(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
I didn't vote if I did is the PEOPLE'S general!
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by oluwasunshine(f): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gmb:2vs Gej 2 ,that is the current result here
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
Sai Buhari!
angry angry angry
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by passionate88: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
I voted for PDP... Goodluck Jonathan for President, Sekibo for Senate and O. K. Chinda for House of Reps.
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by ronald4lif(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
angry angry angry

Baba wata gwan cheesy
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Baba wata gwan cheesy
You're in support of retrogression huh? undecided angry
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by jnrbayano(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
The moment the MODs remember this thread they will stone it to where it belongs.
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by ronald4lif(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You're in support of retrogression huh? undecided angry

I have been in retrogression for the past 6 years, nothing can be worse than that and I can't afford it for another 4 years. I want change.
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by martineverest(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yeah,change is inevitable
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by ronald4lif(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
martineverest:
Yeah,change is inevitable

Naso!
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

I have been in retrogression for the past 6 years, nothing can be worse than that and I can't afford it for another 4 years. I want change.
Retrogression?? In which sector?? Health?? Agriculture?? Power?? Let's not forget that power was handed over to Jonathan with so many pitfalls. Him been able to take us thus far earns him a second chance. What has he done right?? Well, I can't type much now. Click on my profile and go through a thread I created on reasons why I'll vote for GEJ and reasons why I won't vote for GMB.

A vote for a man that hasn't improved himself intellectually for over 30 years will only leave us in a quagmire of retrogression. We can't afford that now. Nigeria is in a very critical transitive state right now and we need someone intellectually fit to govern Nigeria. Let the transformation continue. Don't in the name of change put Nigeria backward.

Jonathan wants to transform Nigeria while the power-hungry Buhari wants to fight corruption. Well, GEJ should be voted as President while Buhari can be EFCC chairman. undecided

2 Likes

Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by Fulaboy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
The peoples general cool
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by ronald4lif(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Retrogression?? In which sector?? Health?? Agriculture?? Power?? Let's not forget that power was handed over to Jonathan with so many pitfalls. Him been able to take us thus far earns him a second chance. What has he done right?? Well, I can't type much now. Click on my profile and go through a thread I created on reasons why I'll vote for GEJ and reasons why I won't vote for GMB.

A vote for a man that hasn't improved himself intellectually will only leave us in a quagmire of retrogression. We can't afford that now. Nigeria is in a very critical transitive state right now and we need someone intellectually fit to govern Nigeria. Let the transformation continue. Don't in the name of change put Nigeria backward.

Jonathan wants to transform Nigeria while the power-hungry Buhari wants to fight corruption. Well, GEJ should be voted as President while Buhari can be EFCC chairman. undecided

Baba, you see election is underway already and this argument will be baseless as result will be announced in a day or two. Am I to jot down why GEJ doesn't deserve re-election it will be a long write up.

I wasn't born when Buhari was Head of State but I have read a lot about his brief shot at power to know he will fair better than the incumbent. I was an ardent supporter of GEJ and was an active member on The Punch, Sahara Reporters, Vanguard etc for years and anyone who says anything negative about him will be taken to the cleaners. But all that changed after he started a macabre dance of corruption. Even Abacha regime wasn't this much corrupt.

I'm not going to vote anyways but if I were to vote I'll vote for Buhari. Not that he doesn't have his flaws but anti corruption is one of his major strengths and that is the major problem of Nigeria, corruption.

In a democracy setting, there's no second chance, when a president fails he's shown the exit door. Jonathan abused the goodwill Nigerians offered him in 2011 when he mislead us with his I had no shoes mantra.

A vote for Buhari to me is not an automatic ticket for a better Nigeria. It is a protest vote. A "pay back" vote for a disappointing president.
Re: #NIGERIAN Decides#how Many Romancelander Vote And Who Do U Vote For? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Baba, you see election is underway already and this argument will be baseless as result will be announced in a day or two. Am I to jot down why GEJ doesn't deserve re-election it will be a long write up.

I wasn't born when Buhari was Head of State but I have read a lot about his brief shot at power to know he will fair better than the incumbent. I was an ardent supporter of GEJ and was an active member on The Punch, Sahara Reporters, Vanguard etc for years and anyone who says anything negative about him will be taken to the cleaners. But all that changed after he started a macabre dance of corruption. Even Abacha regime wasn't this much corrupt.

I'm not going to vote anyways but if I were to vote I'll vote for Buhari. Not that he doesn't have his flaws but anti corruption is one of his major strengths and that is the major problem of Nigeria, corruption.

In a democracy setting, there's no second chance, when a president fails he's shown the exit door. Jonathan abused the goodwill Nigerians offered him in 2011 when he mislead us with his I had no shoes mantra.

A vote for Buhari to me is not an automatic ticket for a better Nigeria. It is a protest vote. A vote "pay back" vote to a disappointing president.
Election don almost finish. No need for further talks.

One thing I know is, only one year into GEJ's second second term, all of una go run come back Naija tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

Should He Accept À Job Offer Frm His Galfrnd Wu He Dnt Plan Settling With? / Is Virginity A Standard For Good Marriage / Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.