Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes (25797 Views)

Voters Casting Their Votes Into Sack Bags In Ulakwo Ward (Pics) / Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists / President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by Icekyng: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
If rain fall we go use broom sweep d water
Na God dy bless US with rain so why i go use useless umbrella block blessings
PDP are against God for blocking what he is sending down
Sai baba Sai apc
Sai change
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by bosun11(m): 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
bebe2:

Oya pm

okay miss
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by bosun11(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Vikky014:
stp posting trash here. radio chanji broadcaster

Thanks.God bless
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by bosun11(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
eaglechild:

Enugu north
PDP 2000
APC-2
spot the difference

Yea.No P
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by bosun11(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Governor Mimiko - he promised to deliver the entire South West to president Jonathan - has dutifully lost his PU grin grin grin #NigeriaDecides....
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by bosun11(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Just an insider to know am not posting thrash here.......u can check the link

https://twitter.com/i/cards/tfw/v1/581882839479775232?cardname=__entity_video&native=true&earned=true

And in other news : Obasanjo delivered his ward to Buhari

APC 100
PDP 26

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by htconeline: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Festac girl environment pdp.won .but loosing at other polling unit
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by eaglechild: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
bosun11:

Yea.No P
There is actually a P for you not me.

Don't you see that while GEJ is getting up to 30% or more votes in the supposed APC strongholds.

Buhari is getting almost 0% in PDP strongholds.

This is just a repeat of 2011.
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
I think the SW region of Nigeria will win this ELECTION for Buhari. The same way we helped vote Uncle Jona in, is the same way we will fire him!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by wiloy2k8(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dem for use broom cover head . lol

GEJ all d way .
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
eaglechild:

Enugu north
PDP 2000
APC-2
spot the difference

Compare apples to apples you educated illiterate!....Your comparison would make sense with numbers from say, a NW state in Nigeria!
Anyways, the SW will determine this election for sure!!!! SW will deliver this election to Buhari, because unlike other regions of Nigeria, our politics for the most part is issue based!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by bosun11(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
eaglechild:

There is actually a P for you not me.

Don't you see that while GEJ is getting up to 30% or more votes in the supposed APC strongholds.

Buhari is getting almost 0% in PDP strongholds.

This is just a repeat of 2011.

Not a P for me bro....thanks and God bless
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by eaglechild: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
ayoolanr:

Compare apples to apples you educated illiterate!....Your comparison would make sense with numbers from say, a NW state in Nigeria!
Anyways, the SW will determine this election for sure!!!! SW will deliver this election to Buhari, because unlike other regions of Nigeria, our politics for the most part is issue based!!!!
Stop crying.

Buhari has lost.
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
dunkem21:
The height of hypocrisy is to beg an umbrella when it matters and still shout broom grin

What if nobody came with an umbrella? ..that's why women always carry umbrella in their bag and will always vote PDP.

Who carries broom around?

Come rain, come shine .. Umbrella rules!

Wakacome

you dey craze..grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by eaglechild: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
bosun11:

Not a P for me bro....thanks and God bless
Thanks.

Happy to know you are supporting GEJ.
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
eaglechild:

Stop crying.

Buhari has lost.

To be honest even if Buhari looses i will only cry for Nigeria.....then I will be truly convinced Nigeria is a lost cause. How can people keep giving their oppressors the power to continue oppressing them?? I mean even animals know when to fight back!!!! Hopefully the majority of Nigerians have an above average IQ..
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by bosun11(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
eaglechild:

Thanks.

Happy to know you are supporting GEJ.

have heard.Am not supporting GEJ
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by bosun11(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Going by the latest results so far......................................PDP IS GOING HOME grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by Nicklaus(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mehn see turn up in benin-city today. OREDO LG. Unit 8-- house of Rep: ApC =50. PdP 97
Senate: ApC=65. PdP=99
Presidential: 67. PdP=95.
Unit 7--H.O.R: APC=86. PdP=112
Senate:ApC=77. PdP 110
Presidential: ApC=81. PdP 119.

I also heard pdp dominated units 5&6 and some other local govts, don't know their scores. But it was so impressive.

Never have I made so stressful an effort to cast a vote in my life but I love the end result. GMB can forget about Edo-state's dominance

Gej till 2019...
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by snapshot: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
in unit 004 in ajao estate in Lagos state
presidential APC 67,PDP 172 and the margin is like that in all the voting points
in the estate.
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by cacali(f): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yes o, was there today under the sun and later the rain to vote. I felt so proud as Nigerians defiled the rain and remained to cast their votes. Casted my vote at about 4.15pm, but didn't stay for the counting. Nigerians will decide whom they want as their next leaders come rain or shine. Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2015
kilmix:
Mumu is wen u stand under umbrella and still vote for broom grin
mumu is after the rain u still need use an umbrella to sweep water comot but u need a broom to clear ways for change grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Secretary Dies In Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Cross River Begins Coding Of Commercial Vehicles, As Igbo Traders Leave / Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.