Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,026 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:40 AM

Uchenna Agina, Reportedly Shot And Killed In Chicago. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Uchenna Agina, Reportedly Shot And Killed In Chicago. (5114 Views)

Watch Video Of Olamide Live In Chicago / Check Out This Video Shot And Edited By A Tecno M5 / Dj Neptune Live In Chicago - 6/6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uchenna Agina, Reportedly Shot And Killed In Chicago. by jacksonlows: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
The Chicago Sun Times' Homicide Watch platform reported today (March 27) morning that Uchenna Agina (pictured right) was shot to death in the Avalon Park neighborhood.

The 24-year-old Agina (a.k.a. OTF Chino Dolla) served as rising Chicago rapper Lil Durk's manager. Agina was reportedly fatally shot while sitting in a car near the 8400 block of South Stony Island Avenue. A gunman approached the vehicle around 1:50am on Friday and shot Agina, authorities said. Police officials say Agina was transported to Advocate Trinity Hospital by a friend where he was pronounced dead at 2:04 a.m.

Detectives are investigating the incident, but nobody has been charged for the homicide at press time. Lil Durk took it to both Twitter and Instagram to address the incident. "Rest up big bro #OTFchino#milliondollernigga," he wrote on the 'Gram, before adding, "Rocking my drop chain for chino and the rest we lost yall family in my prayers we staying strong still the king of Chicago album still drop may12th single on the radio streets can't stop me I'm still on my Lildurk shit #BON #OTF." A few hours later he returned to Twitter: "We good over here #BON."

The rapper is currently working on his debut album, Remember My Name, due out on May 12th via Def Jam. Just the other day he unveiled the cover artwork for the project and liberated his Jeremih-assisted single "Like Me."

Our deepest condolences go out to Chino's family and friends.

Re: Uchenna Agina, Reportedly Shot And Killed In Chicago. by peteregwu(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Waisted years. Even you that is posting this, you better give your life to Jesus. Heaven is real and hell fire is real. Stop waisting your time in claiming the 'home boy' life. The one that died, is he going to heaven or hell fire? Use your tongue to count your teeth. I was once into the home boy hood, but such lifestyle is foolishness and the end is hell fire forever. Now am born again and an evangelist, I leave with full confidence in Christ Jesus.
Re: Uchenna Agina, Reportedly Shot And Killed In Chicago. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
RIP young lad. Rest in perfect peace & may the good God give ur family the heart to bear this great demise..

ADIEU OTF Chino Dolla
Re: Uchenna Agina, Reportedly Shot And Killed In Chicago. by peteregwu(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Before one can rest in peace afterburner death, it is now that you are life. Anything short of that is restlessness, sorrow, anguish, pain, heavy torte the in hell fire after death. The suffering in this world can't be compared to the suffering after death in sin. Sin is death and we involved in this life, after death such person will be cast into hell fire. Be warned now before it is too late. "for it is appointed unto one to die, after death comes the judge the of God." Hebrew 9:27

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Uchenna Agina, Reportedly Shot And Killed In Chicago. by Raiders: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
I saw the news on an rap social media site. I didn't know the guy was a American with Nigerian parents. Rip
Re: Uchenna Agina, Reportedly Shot And Killed In Chicago. by jacksonlows: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Uchenna Agina. #RIP

Re: Uchenna Agina, Reportedly Shot And Killed In Chicago. by Baroba(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2015
peteregwu:
Before one can rest in peace afterburner death, it is now that you are life. Anything short of that is restlessness, sorrow, anguish, pain, heavy torte the in hell fire after death. The suffering in this world can't be compared to the suffering after death in sin. Sin is death and we involved in this life, after death such person will be cast into hell fire. Be warned now before it is too late. "for it is appointed unto one to die, after death comes the judge the of God." Hebrew 9:27

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

I seem to recall the good book asking us not to judge, you don't know the guy or the circumstances resulting to his death.. Rest In Peace Uche...

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold – “about 30” Tracklist + Album (zip Download) / Murphy Ijemba Displaces “citizen Jones” And Kubanji Direct / Download Naira Marley Ft. Mayorkun - "Loose Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.