Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Dangote Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Graduate Trainee (5863 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Graduate Trainee by cabrini: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls has anyone who wrote the aptitude in the Ikeja office been contacted?
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by MrAfrica1: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
cabrini:
When did you write the test?
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by cabrini: 6:47am On Mar 30, 2015
About a month ago
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by MeggaMaga(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2015
cabrini:
Why did you not come on here to share the info while the application was on? Why did you not share the info of the test invite. Since you failed to do any of these two, you ought to be wise enough to exchange contacts with as many as candidates as possible who also wrote the test with you.

18 Likes

Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by dhope: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2015
MeggaMaga:

Why did you not come on here to share the info while the application was on? Why did you not share the info of the test invite. Since you failed to do any of these two, you ought to be wise enough to exchange contacts with as many as candidates as possible who also wrote the test with you.
guy. there is another thread here dt was on frontpage for almost a week b4 dt of march 6th. many pple gatecrashed d test in osogbo office. keep visiting dis place often next time to partake in it if u wish.
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by dhope: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2015
cabrini:
it seems dey havent contacted anyone dt wrote in osogbo on d same day
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by Engrpj(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
cabrini:

Xup i wrote the Apptitude test in Obajana Kogi state Last month 28th.... I havnt been contacted yet...... Mechanical Enginering..
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by cabrini: 12:57am On Apr 03, 2015
So..... I got a text from them today, stating that the interview is for 20th April
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by okpoko: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2015
Hello people, If u av access to well funded local naija cheques, contact me lets make money, +2348035801090,whatsapp
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by Neyozak: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Am suggesting dat ppl with format of interview or likely questions on d day of interview should pls inform us.
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by AsherStorm(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
okpoko:
Hello people, If u av access to well funded local naija cheques, contact me lets make money, +2348035801090,whatsapp
what is d cheque needed for?
fraud?
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by Engrpj(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2015
dhope:

guy. there is another thread here dt was on frontpage for almost a week b4 dt of march 6th. many pple gatecrashed d test in osogbo office. keep visiting dis place often next time to partake in it if u wish.

pls what is did gate crashing. I don't understand
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by dhope: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Engrpj:

pls what is did gate crashing. I don't understand
it means an attempt to write a test without proper invitation by d firm.
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by Engrpj(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2015
dhope:

it means an attempt to write a test without proper invitation by d firm.

and will such ppl be considered and be allowed??
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by dhope: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Engrpj:

and will such ppl be considered and be allowed??
some firms do allow especially if u show dem ur credentials on d test day to prove dt ure qualify to write it while some firms dont look ur face even if ure over-qualify for it. dangote used to allow gatecrashers to prove their mettle but i think it is a factor of who is in charge at dt time as HR which means it is nt compulsory gatecrashers must write everytime but it is just a matter of trying ur luck. afterall dey wont beat u
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by donuba61: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pls what is the age limit for this job?
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by balateef(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
donuba61:
Pls what is the age limit for this job?
Re: Dangote Graduate Trainee by cabrini: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Who else got a mail from them requesting clothing sizes?

(1) (Reply)

Crowdforce Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Driver Needed Urgently In Lagos. . Ngn360,000.00 P/a / National Diploma Salary Range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.