Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won (8603 Views)

Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan / Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Fool weren't you the one who follow me? Now you're saying I'm stalking you, delusional monkey like you!.

And for your info you this yeye man wey too dey lie. I pity ur papa and mama wey born such a fake weasel like you!.

Oya go sleep before I bulala you! Fake man.

A young man who should be busy thinking of how to make his miserable life better goes about on a public forum trolling on an individual u absolutely know nothing about.
Guy, u r failed and inflicted with poverty, that's y u have all this idle trime going about to monitor my posts on nairaland; or are u gay
I repeat again, ask that prostitute u call a mother if it was one of her customers dat got her pregnant and produced an idiotic fool like u, cos u sound very shallow andd idleminde. Bastard son of a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by joseph1832(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
HzRF:
APC has started distributing fake result on online
They even claimed obanikoro lost his polling booth where as this is the fact
Results from Senator Obanikoro's Polling Unit: Presidential - APC 86, PDP 151 | Senate - APC 83, PDP 147 | House of Reps - APC 78, PDP 147
What ward is Obanikoro in and what's his polling unit number so we can ascertain you too aren't spreading fake news.
Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Bla bla bla! Na watery sperm nahim you comot from that's why you get watery brain!. Inconsequential TANoid!.

Poverty inflicted fool, I know u are a jobless graduate, who believes everybody on nairaland is poor like u. I swear u will remain the way u are for d rest of your life, its not a wwarning, its a curse.
Stalker bastardic son of a harlot. Go to ashewo thread, dats where your likes are. Fool
Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by ChinemeOkpan: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
francizy:

In my area in Lagos state, my street is dominated by Igbo people, other streets in my area too. However the most corrupt man in the whole of my area, an APC man and his sister connived with INEC and had our ballot boxes kept in an area dominated by Yoruba people and far from our area. They thought since Yoruba people dominated at that area and Igbos won't come out to vote, then APC will win. E shock them say even the Yoruba people over there voted for both APC and PDP while Igbo people had to walk all the way to that place while one man provided free bus for others to get there and finally, PDP won massively, say within the range of 150-180 PDP to 15-30 APC votes.

There is hope.

continue to lie

u go shock tomorrow
Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Adegbodolu1: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
mobuch:

A young man who should be busy thinking of how to make his miserable life better goes about on a public forum trolling on an individual u absolutely know nothing about.
Guy, u r failed and inflicted with poverty, that's y u have all this idle trime going about to monitor my posts on nairaland; or are u gay
I repeat again, ask that prostitute u call a mother if it was one of her customers dat got her pregnant and produced an idiotic fool like u, cos u sound very shallow andd idleminde. Bastard son of a bitch.

Rich man no dey get time to abuse people the way you have done. I smell poverty and frustration,,,,, and yes, fake life.

1 Like

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
joseph1832:
What ward is Obanikoro in and what's his polling unit number so we can ascertain you too aren't spreading fake news.

Poverty stricken son of a harlot; keep stallking me, don't go and make money like your mates; am already a settlled family man.
Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by joseph1832(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
mobuch:

Abegi sharrap joor!. You just don't know that you're a confermento FOOL!.

By the way, greet your papa for me eh! I give am shekpe for polling unit today, him tell me say you be Bleep up pikin, say as you old reach him still dey give you money to spend!. Lol. grin.

1 Like

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Rich man no dey get time to abuse people the way you have done. I smell poverty and frustration,,,,, and yes, fake life.

You are beneath my feet, son; I won't come down tto your level. U are a product of the slum, I aint got anything to say to u.
Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by joseph1832(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
mobuch:

Poverty stricken son of a harlot; keep stallking me, don't go and make money like your mates; am already a settlled family man.
I believe its certain we now have a deranged nincompoop on Nairaland!. His moniker is mobuch.

1 Like

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Abegi sharrap joor!. You just don't know that you're a confermento FOOL!.

By the way, greet your papa for me eh! I give am shekpe for polling unit today, him tell me say you be Bleep up pikin, say as you old reach him still dey give you money to spend!. Lol. grin.

But it still doesn't change the fact that your ghetto behavior proves the fact that u r a product of a public hole; it doesn't change d fact your silly mother is an harlot. Am far above u, offline or online, u keep stalking me cos of your inferiority complex. Bastard son of a bittch
Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by joseph1832(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

LMAO! This guy mobuch is just too stewpid to know that he is making a complete fool of himself. And that he is an absolute, full blooded weasel!.

The dude eve forgets that rich men don't say they are rich, it the people who say they are rich! Lol!.

2 Likes

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
joseph1832:
I believe its certain we now have a deranged nincompoop on Nairaland!. His moniker is mobuch.

Gayish stalker, do u even know your real father? Ask that harlot you call a mother, to identify the client that injected d miserable speerm dat produced a ppoverty inflicted fool like u into this world. Deranged fool who goes about trolling on my posts.

1 Like

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Adegbodolu1: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
mobuch:

You are beneath my feet, son; I won't come down tto your level. U are a product of the slum, I aint got anything to say to u.

If you say so. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
joseph1832:
LMAO! This guy mobuch is just too stewpid to know that he is making a complete fool of himself. And that he is an absolute, full blooded weasel!.

The dude eve forgets that rich men don't say they are rich, it the people who say they are rich! Lol!.

Now I know u are a real imbe*cile; I have never on nairaland claimed to be rich, and even if I do, what bleeping business is it of yours U need to get a job asap, a lot of firms are recruiting. Am far and far, beyond u, stop trolling or monitoring my posts on nairaland I warn u. Stop following me on nairaland.

I warn u again, u dis poverty stricken fool, stop following me on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by joseph1832(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
mobuch:

Now I know u are a real slowpoke; I have never on nairaland claimed to be rich, and even if I do, what bleeping business is it of yours U need to get a job asap, a lot of firms are recruiting. Am far and far, beyond u, stop trolling or monitoring my posts on nairalandm I warn u. Stop following me on nairaland.
LMFAO!. This dude keeps cracking me up!. Obviously you just type without thinking... Please follow your last 6-7 comments and you'll know for sure what you said and did not say. You re.tard cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by drpialabi: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
mobuch:

I can swear with my life and from your comments on nairaland, dat ur a poor struggling young man; I am not even your mate in anyway, be it in age, education or money, so u are far less in value than my dogs.
I repeat, your mother is a useless bitchy prostitute, that's why u go around stalking an individual u absolutely know nothing about. I pity the useless fool u call a father. Born by mistake bastard.
empty barrel. Oga joe abeg no mind am.

3 Likes

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
joseph1832:
LMFAO!. This dude keeps cracking me up!. Obviously you just type without thinking... Please follow your last 6-7 comments and you'll know for sure what you said and did not say. You re.tard cheesy

What actually is your business with me or what I type on nairaland?

Why r u stalking or following me on nairaland?

Once again, let me state it to you, that am not in anyway your. Mate, stop stalking me on nairaland.

It is d biitch u call a mother who is a retard. Attack issues and stop attacking my personality, stay out of my posts on nairaland.

I can assume your jobless situation has turned you into a frustrated fool.once again stay out of my posts and stop following me on nairaland, am not icebeatz
Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
drpialabi:
empty barrel. Oga joe abeg no mind am.

Man, u don't know me, and I don't kno u, so pls don't insult me.

1 Like

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Stoical: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
mobuch:

U can tell dis to that harlot u call a mother;
I wonder why a pig like u has to stalk. Me on nairaland.
Do u know me in real life
Poor poverty inflicted bastard.
It will never be well with those dogs and assholes u call parents.

Haba! Haba! You don't have to go that far naa. Ejoorr, don't turn and face me oo. I ain't supporting no one. Just don't like reading these on NL.

It is well...
Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Stoical:

Haba! Haba! You don't have to go that far naa. Ejoorr, don't turn and face me oo. I ain't supporting no one. Just don't like reading these on NL.

It is well...

I wouldn't normally go dis far, if dis boy called joseph1832 hasn't being pissing me off.

He doesn't know me anywhere in real life, and yet he keeps stalkiing and following me around on nairaland. Monitoring my posts; for what, I don't know. You need to ask him if he is gay, and what business of his is it, if I decide to claim to be rich on nairaland.

Seun has to bring up a law for banning people who decides to come online to stalk strangers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by joseph1832(m): 4:37am On Mar 29, 2015
mobuch:

I wouldn't normally go dis far, if dis boy called joseph1832 hasn't being pissing me off.

He doesn't know me anywhere in real life, and yet he keeps stalkiing and following me around on nairaland. Monitoring my posts; for what, I don't know. You need to ask him if he is gay, and what business of his is it, if I decide to claim to be rich on nairaland.

Se.un has to bring up a law for banning people who decides to come online to stalk strangers.
Excuse me I believe and know you're deranged!

Were you not the one who followed me first? Were you not the one who started stalking me first?, believing that I'm afraid of you?.

Dude you need serious psychiatric evaluation ASAP!. Uselu Psychiatric Hospital awaits you!.

Now go and kiss a Shepopotamus!!!.

1 Like

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by joseph1832(m): 4:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Stoical:

It is well...
Bro you should learn to ignore the likes of mobuch! The fool followed me believing that I'm afraid of him, he believes insulting me with his empty words will get to me, and when I proved him wrong, he started sounding like a Shepopotamus in Heat Period!.

Mobuch is a Nairaland troll! A fake person to the core who likes shouting and boasting, there fueling his childish ego that he is a rich man on Nairaland.

If he truly is sane, ask him to unfollow me and then I'll do the same. But only an Armadillo like him who possess a thick skull instead of a thick skin, who can't even reason well. Just check his comments and you'll know for sure.

1 Like

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by roymary: 4:52am On Mar 29, 2015
^^^

Two of una get time dey fight ...
Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by bashydemy(m): 5:19am On Mar 29, 2015
hahah TANoids are just consoling themself, Please let GEJ accept his fate and dont be giving him false hope.
Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Bro you should learn to ignore the likes of mobuch! The fool followed me believing that I'm afraid of him, he believes insulting me with his empty words will get to me, and when I proved him wrong, he started sounding like a Shepopotamus in Heat Period!.

Mobuch is a Nairaland troll! A fake person to the core who likes shouting and boasting, there fueling his childish ego that he is a rich man on Nairaland.

If he truly is sane, ask him to unfollow me and then I'll do the same. But only an Armadillo like him who possess a thick skull instead of a thick skin, who can't even reason well. Just check his comments and you'll know for sure.

U dis gay stalker, I have never ever being your follower before.follow u for what, when your posts on nairaland have never being issue based??
You are poor in thinking and in behavior; get a job, your 3rd class certificate which u cried about on naairaland is not d end of d world.

90percent of your posts in nairaland is all about hating and beefing online strangers, whom u know nada about offline, it only shows how shallow minded, poor and poverty stricken u are. U need to see a shrink as soon as possible, as your inferiority complex is really affecting your thinking. Let me state it once again, that I am a suceSsful man, and I have no apologies for it, haters like u can go and die, or jump in2 d lagoon, I don't care.

I do not want to insult your family again, so u had better stop following or trolling my posts on nairaland. I don't know u here or in real life, so just stay away from me. Poverty stricken pig, looking for people to support u, that's how u keep hating on icebeatz on sexuality thread; a dude u absolutely know notjhing about, yet u beef and envy him, when he announces himself.

Stop this attitude of yours, otherwise your poverty will never leave u; am in my 40s and am sure u r in ur 20s, there is absolutely nothing we have in common, except d master and servant relatnship. STOP STALKING ME ON NAIRALand, u dis poverty stricken and envy filled imbe*cile. I wwarn u again, any insult from u again on my posts on nairaland, and I will insult and abuse u n yyour hungry folks all d way. 2day is sunday.

1 Like

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Google63(m): 6:36am On Mar 29, 2015
maestroferddi:
APC will not find it funny at all.

In my polling boot in Surulere, Lagos most people were lambasting Tinubu as they were casting their votes.

Jonathan will definitely take Lagos.
lol.. Boy is your real name Joseph? Cos you must be a dreamer
Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by francizy(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2015
[s]
ChinemeOkpan:

continue to lie

u go shock tomorrow
[/s]
Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by BrokenTV: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2015
In my own unit PDP beat APC by 236 to 6
Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by chat2deen(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Let them keep anouncing fake results while we wait for the real results to be announced by jega! GEJ till 2019!!!

Shoo! So u have confidence in Jega now? I hope the does not fail u like d way card reader dey fail.
Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by Stoical: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
joseph1832:

Please, for God's sake...just like you say...you can ignore him and if possible unfollow as you say. Really, different things do annoy us as individuals, so let's just mind how we approach each other in public/social pages

It's well... Happy Sunday folks

CD: Mobuchi

1 Like

Re: Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won by joseph1832(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Stoical:

Please, for God's sake...just like you say...you can ignore him and if possible unfollow as you say. Really, different things do annoy us as individuals, so let's just mind how we approach each other in public/social pages

It's well... Happy Sunday folks

CD: Mobuch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. / With Abiola As President, Nigeria Could Have Been Spared Ethno-religious Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.