Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Birthday Is Today - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Birthday Is Today (1100 Views)

Birthday Is A Wonderful Phenomenon / Today Is My Birthday. / What Gift Would You Buy For Yourself If Your Birthday Is Tomorrow?SEE BB Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Birthday Is Today by sexyjennik(f): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The sister, daughter, friend, fiance employee; I am! and the Mother I will be someday! I celebrate Me today!

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great woman I am today.

Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Is Today by sexyjennik(f): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
More pix

Re: My Birthday Is Today by majamajic(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
H B D !!
Re: My Birthday Is Today by sexyjennik(f): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
majamajic:
H B D !!
Tanx
Re: My Birthday Is Today by fuckshit: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
a fücking awesome birthday to you; fücking have fun;
Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow!
fücking nice; a big AMEN to this grin grin
Re: My Birthday Is Today by DuchessLily(f): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Happy birthday dear, God bless ur new age

I love ur cake, its massive

Send me some grin
Re: My Birthday Is Today by sexyjennik(f): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2015
fuckshit:
a fücking awesome birthday to you; fücking have fun;
fücking nice; a big AMEN to this grin grin
Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Is Today by flolancracker: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2015
cheesy Barça ladies are hot. Happy birthday, Jen.
Re: My Birthday Is Today by PAnaceA7(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Happy birthday to you sexyjennik and many happy returns.... Bluetooth my cake oo

(1) (Reply)

Adolf Hitler Loves Pounded Yam, Tuwo And Eba (must Watch Video) / Gift Packages For Your Loved Ones In Benin City / Dollar Rain At A Wedding In Benin City Edo State: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.