Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Photo Of The Man Who Propose At a Polling Unit Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Man Who Propose At a Polling Unit Today (651 Views)

Is It Ok To Propose At Someone Else's Wedding? / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today / PHOTO: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Polling Unit #nigeriadecides2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Man Who Propose At a Polling Unit Today by contactmorak: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
While many of you were busy voting for either GMB or GEJ, that man right there chose to vote for love. Lol...Amazing! Little things that means so much! Lucky girl!

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/photo-of-man-who-proposed-today-at.html

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Propose At a Polling Unit Today by contactmorak: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Voting for love. Honestly, if I were a lady, I'll feel so. Special for this. Most times we guys always think that it's all about money or setting a table at a 5-star hotel to propose. But if wee can put on our thinking cap and get very creative, we can make a lady feel like the only girl in the world. I really duff my hat for this guy's idea or whoever suggested the idea.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Propose At a Polling Unit Today by bigtt76(f): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Instead of going to vote grin he was 'thumb' printing his love on a babe's Ballot grin na you biko bros! Congrats to the couple kiss

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Propose At a Polling Unit Today by phlio(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
nice move
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Propose At a Polling Unit Today by apholaryn: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
dem cute tho
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Propose At a Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
awwww! but its funny sha. grin
happy married life to them!!! cheesy

gej!!!
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Propose At a Polling Unit Today by farano(f): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2015

(1)

How To Gain Weight / What Is Your View About Arranged Marriage? / How To Gain A Woman's Trust When She Has Been Hurt In Her Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.