Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

She Is Giving Me An Headache - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Giving Me An Headache (3751 Views)

My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign / My Bae Is Giving Me Very Well But Charge High. / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wanna thank you all for the numerous advice you guys have being giving me on this forum.Most of my threads are for my friends or neigbours,but this I'm about telling you now is mine.
It all started january 2014 when I met her(my girlfriend/fiance) on facebook,we started dating and she got pregnant on february,I was so confused then because it was so early but the love I had for her didn't made us abort it.She gave birth to a v.cute baby boy november last year.But the problem now is that I stay with my mom,because I'm not financially stable for now although I'm in my early 30's and she is 22,she is always disturbing me to get my own apartment,because she now stay with us,I have went to meet the parents and apologise the pregnancy was a mistake bla bla bla,and I was told by her parents to take her along with me and be taking care of her,although she still goes to her parents once in a while.she's always complaining of she not comfortable with my mom,she wants us to be alone.I don't know why she can't be patient.I don't know what to do again,I need your advice

1 Like

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mehn guy seriously you need to step up, its not comfy for her staying with your mum, also if you knew you couldn't handle such responsibility you should have zipped up, anyway do you have a job ? just get an apartment even if its a mini flat, its never healthy for two women to be together in the same room. both will want control over you. man up and leave that house also at this stage she's practically your wife not fiance.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hold on a fvcking minute. . .

You're not financially stable at 30 and you live with your mom. But you can fvck like a rabbit and get a girl pregnant?

You're an _idiot.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by sinaj(f): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
if she iz givin u headache giv her a Head wink

um...i fink itz high time u got ur own apartmnt., ur bae iz right, i undastnd ow she feels seeing yo momma erride...

u gotta step up on ya Engrish glammar too.
goodluck nigga cool

1 Like

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by dechandel(f): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
And i am just coming back from the polling booth..

Will be back to comment!!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Samiceman: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Stupi.dity is when u are 30, not financially stable and living with your mum, impregnated a girl and still voted for Jonathan today

4 Likes

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Samiceman: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
dechandel:
And i am just coming back from the pooling booth..

Pooling? As in swimming pool?
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
dechandel:
And i am just coming back from the pooling booth..

Hmm.
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Blackett:
Hold on a fvcking minute. . .

You're not financially stable at 30 and you live with your mom. But you can fvck like a rabbit and get a girl pregnant?

You're an _idiot.

Lol thats a bit harsh
Mayb its not eady for him to find work
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Also wanna add this,when she gave birth I didn't invite anyone from my church,so non of my church members knew I have a child,the challenge now is that my pastor introduced me to a man last year who happened to be my boss now,my boss took me as one of his son,but I don't want to tell him I have a son,I have been keeping this as a secret from him because he's close to my pastor,I don't know if either I should tell him or not.....
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by dechandel(f): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Samiceman:
Pooling? As in swimming pool?
Typo grin grin
Election stress
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Well.....I can see some kids commenting here......I need a matured comment please.....and someone is talking about stepping up english,I didn't proof read....thanks
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Lol thats a bit harsh
I work
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Teebest82:
Wanna thank you all for the numerous advice you guys have being giving me on this forum.Most of my threads are for my friends or neigbours,but this I'm about telling you now is mine.
It all started january 2014 when I met her(my girlfriend/fiance) on facebook,we started dating and she got pregnant on february,I was so confused then because it was so early but the love I had for her didn't made us abort it.She gave birth to a v.cute baby boy november last year.But the problem now is that I stay with my mom,because I'm not financially stable for now although I'm in my early 30's and she is 22,she is always disturbing me to get my own apartment,because she now stay with us,I have went to meet the parents and apologise the pregnancy was a mistake bla bla bla,and I was told by her parents to take her along with me and be taking care of her,although she still goes to her parents once in a while.she's always complaining of she not comfortable with my mom,she wants us to be alone.I don't know why she can't be patient.I don't know what to do again,I need your advice

But oga come
So i understand dat ur unemployed n living with ur mum . Ur girl knew this when she got with u.
*so that should not be an issue she should relax because she signed up fir this ...
But
* y did she get pregnant.. Being unemployed shouldnt make u stu pid . And not have the sense to use condom. Now she pregnant u have to put on your big boy pants and man up.. Go and find work be responsible.. U think u can be eating cake everyday now you've got belly ache ur complainig fix up smiley

1 Like

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Teebest82:
I work

If u work wt are you doing in ur mothers house at over 30 .. Just asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Teebest82:
I work

If you work you need to save for a house also you're hiding your problems from your boss. You are not even sure I'd your boss can help. As far am concerned you don't portray yourself as a matured person. You're hiding your family from church members. Instead to be letting people know so those who want to help can help. For now you need to work twice as hard as providing for your new family. The economy is bad having a baby when not financially buoyant is not really smart now is it? Apply everywhere and anywhere. And also it's easy for you to impregnate your fiance again ave seen this happen just chill till things are settled and get family planning too.
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Lol thats a bit harsh
People are too fvcking stvpid. . . How can you not be financially stable, not have an apartment of yours, living with your mom, but still, fvck like an _idiot and without protection? Get the girl pregnant, have a child, bring girl and child to live with you and mother, and still complain that she is complaining about you not having an apartment?

That is pure uncompartmentalized idiocy. . . So fvcking _stupid. Especially when a condom would have avoided all these _shit. I don't know how to pamper people like this, and I'm not sorry.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

That doesn't apply my uncle stayed at his mother crib till 34 when he got married. I guess he was saving for accommodation cuz after marriage he rented a good crib Sometimes it helps one save money but under situations like this its time to leave the crib.
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

had issues where I work b4 and I have been @home since then but got a new job late last year but not yet balanced
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by sexylogan(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Teebest82:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Teebest82:
had issues where I work b4 and I have been @home since then but got a new job late last year but not yet balanced

Ok so y are u having unprotected sex undecided
Within one month u give the girl belle ... Ur broke n u let that kind mistake happen. That is an expensive mistake true talk so u have to deal with it

2 Likes

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Blackett:
People are too fvcking stvpid. . . How can you not be financially stable, not have an apartment of yours, living with your mom, but still, fvck like an _idiot and without protection? Get the girl pregnant, have a child, bring girl and child to live with you and mother, and still complain that she is complaining about you not having an apartment?

That is pure uncompartmentalized idiocy. . . So fvcking _stupid. Especially when a condom would have avoided all this _shit. I don't know how to pamper people like this, and I'm not sorry.

As in my step brother and uncle did this and one occurring thing is just watch despite everything child number 2 will be in the way. But luckily those children are my favourite though I hang out with them a lot and send cash Everytime. But its annoying
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by williamspaul22(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Op am sorry but u be mumu
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by sexylogan(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
dechandel:
Typo grin grin
Election stress

dechandel, you never fail to put a smile on my face smiley
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
wait a min, u met a gal on fbk in January, got her pregnant in Feb. hmmm.... na wa o.... dis gal leg wide o
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
williamspaul22:
Op am sorry but u be mumu
na democrazy we dey na.....ride on

2 Likes

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
pcguru1:

As in my step brother and uncle did this and one occurring thing is just watch despite everything child number 2 will be in the way. But luckily those children are my favourite though I hang out with them a lot and send cash Everytime. But its annoying
It's annoying, it's fvcking _stupid and his lackadaisical "I don't give a fvck" attitude to the whole situation is laughable. . . Did you see him use "blah blah blah" in his write up? Only a fool will think to use such phrase in a fvck up of this magnitude.

It's obvious that he relies on the accomodation and free food his mother provides, so to him it's "go ye into the world and spread your ministry of fvcking". . . I don't doubt of course, that a 2nd child is in the works. It's not beyond such people with the sex IQ of a rabbit. . .

5 Likes

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by 2dice(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
See as they are blasting the Op like Explosion..
Op don't worry
Baba God Suprise U
cheesy wink
Pray ++ Hustle is thy Key

1 Like

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Blackett:
It's annoying, it's fvcking _stupid and his lackadaisical "I don't give a fvck" attitude to the whole situation is laughable. . . Did you see him use "blah blah blah" in his write up? Only a fool will think to use such phrase in a fvck up of this magnitude.

It's obvious that he relies on the accomodation and free food him mother provides, so to him it's "go ye into the world and spread your ministry of fvcking". . . I don't doubt of course, that a 2nd child is in the works. It's not beyond such people with the sex IQ of a rabbit. . .

I wonder where you come from and I can't see where you read getting free food,I work,let that sink into your brain,and you are just sounding like a frustrated being waiting to unleash his anguish,I'm sorry you've missed road

3 Likes

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by clemz85(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
pcguru1:
Mehn guy seriously you need to step up, its not comfy for her staying with your mum, also if you knew you couldn't handle such responsibility you should have zipped up, anyway do you have a job ? just get an apartment even if its a mini flat, its never healthy for two women to be together in the same room. both will want control over you. man up and leave that house also at this stage she's practically your wife not fiance.

chei Brother I luv Ur comment, very mature, I hope the Op get it

we need more of Ur like here
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Teebest82:
I wonder where you come from and I can't see where you read getting free food,I work,let that sink into your brain,and you are just sounding like a frustrated being waiting to unleash his anguish,I'm sorry you've missed road
You're a fool.

You work? I'm impressed. . . Where do you live?

2 Likes

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by dechandel(f): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
sexylogan:

dechandel, you never fail to put a smile on my face smiley
Awww..
So suweet..
In what way(s) na? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ways To Get A Woman Without Spending Much Money / Five Reasons Your Boyfriend May Never Get Jealous Or Protective / I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.