Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano (5112 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Dis Gal Called Farano / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
chimerase2:
Amu i speaking Dijin or suwahili language, abi u do mistake see ma 32 for outside? angry

Please bring kingtom your choirboy to translate for us. Do you speak a English

angry angry angry
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by lordhugo(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dimples192:

I just threw up in my mouth angry

YOUR MOUTH!!!! not mine! embarassed

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Fulaboy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
KingTom:
I swear you for chop 30 years ban, that albino sexkillz made life very difficult grin
And the worst if you open another moniker he will extend the ban
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Luedave:
nt wickedness but stupidity in d highest degree

Thanks for this

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by KingTom(m): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Fulaboy:
And the worst if you open another moniker he will extend the ban
One of my monikers is serving a 25 year ban now sef grin
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by baralatie(m): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
kevinberry:

Her case is diff..

Last week during the whooing challenge..when she was ask to drop her lines...she started threaten her fellow NL peeps that once she is ready to drop her line and they continue to comment continuously,she is going to give them an Hour ban...and she went ahead and ban to ban most of them....they have to quickly log in with their second account to witness and follow the thread...is that not wickedness.....

ahh! the famous wooing thread!
it was created by the mods to be a competitive thread for anyone in Nl
but it had a bad drawback.it was prone to more of derailing comments than the participants,that is what put me off out that three.
I believe were trying g to make it more purposeful but trust guyz na!
as for wickedness!wickedness is when someone is posting insults on naira land for no just cause and creating a topic that puts a tribe or people is a very bad plight which is illegal in its self.
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by KingTom(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dimples192:

angry angry angry
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
KingTom:
lol asif dis site can remain lyk dis for 25years
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Fulaboy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
KingTom:
wtf shocked I swear that guy wicked grin
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by chimerase2: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dimples192:

angry angry angry
no god forbid I didn't employ him as ma chooirboy u wan spoil ma mins3 shocked
Dota of zion I no no say u wicked like dis oh undecided
Kingtom is just a mere mainGuard to de man of god undecided
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by KingTom(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Luedave:
lol asif dis site can remain lyk dis for 25years
That is Sexkillz for you o! I danced when the fooool deactivated his account grin

2 Likes

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by KingTom(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Fulaboy:
wtf shocked I swear that guy wicked grin
Evil albino grin
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by chimerase2: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
KingTom:
mumu ban choppers grin
Oh I knw say GEJ dn tear buhari yasssh for dat una calabar side? grin
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by KingTom(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
chimerase2:
no god forbid I didn't employ him as ma chooirboy u wan spoil ma mins3 shocked
Dota of zion I no no say u wicked like dis oh undecided
Kingtom is just a mere mainGuard to de man of god undecided
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by tosyne2much(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
OP, please alert me when this thread gets to the HQ cool

1 Like

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by chimerase2: 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
KingTom:
dis one u just d bend neck since dis nite u get lapkalapka for neck or police nack u TALK TRUE for neck? undecided
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
make i quick hold space
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2015
Its high time NL MODS get Moderated... Looking at how the ad-rate of Romance section is dropping compared to Politics. This clearly shows the contribution of d mods to NL growth. Romance section needs serious attention......
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
pls chk ur mention.sad

Pathetic, inferior, goody-two-shoes bum-licker! Servile nitwit!

How dare you, a MAN, BEG a (silly simpleton of a) GIRL to check her mentions?! She frigging saw it yet she ignored it. Have you no dignity?!

2 Likes

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by swaggzo(m): 1:21am On Mar 29, 2015
ani33:
Yeah she had once moved my topic to the joke section.

Hahaha. .bros you nearly killed me with this. She mean say na nonsense you dey yarn, no blame her.

1 Like

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by danbrowndmf(m): 5:54am On Mar 29, 2015
[quote
author=TheSonOfMark post=32116961]

Pathetic, inferior, goody-two-shoes bum-licker! Servile nitwit!

How dare you, a MAN, BEG a (silly simpleton of a) GIRL to check her
mentions?! She frigging saw it yet she ignored it. Have you no dignity?!
[/quote] Ehn,so becus ur a man to beg a woman is a sin? in which bible passage? is dt hw u govern urself with useless rule?.mtcccchhhewww broda pls get a wrk n stp stalking a fellow nigga.

sorry to burst ur bubbles she already replyd me long time ago,my nt wrk was bad.if E vex u say i beg woman,my friend KILL YOURSELF.:p
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2015
swaggzo:

Hahaha. .bros you nearly killed me with this. She mean say na nonsense you dey yarn, no blame her.
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Lisaflex(f): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2015
Its a miracle ds thread hasn't been closed
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2015
Lisaflex:
Its a miracle ds thread hasn't been closed
like criously, i wud b giving a special thanksgiving 2mao in church.... But they say wen d truth isnt hidden, u begin to watch ur actions
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Lisaflex(f): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Luedave:
like criously, i wud b giving a special thanksgiving 2mao in church.... But they say wen d truth isnt hidden, u begin to watch ur actions
Thanksgiving 2mrw? Isn't 2day Sunday? *confused luk*
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Lisaflex:

Thanksgiving 2mrw? Isn't 2day Sunday? *confused luk*
i didnt go to church jux lyk u
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Kolade354(m): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2015
I would have comment but i dont want one werey gulr to ban me cos am active in the politics section frustrating Jonathans...........Luedave u shld av open dis thread after election for proper bashing. But i luv ur courage and realness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Lisaflex(f): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2015
Luedave:
i didnt go to church jux lyk u
Hw cn u be so sure i didn't go 2 Church?
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Lisaflex:

Hw cn u be so sure i didn't go 2 Church?
coz me been watchn u on NL
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Kolade354:
I would have comment but i dont want one werey gulr to ban me cos am active in the politics section frustrating Jonathans...........Luedave u shld av open dis thread after election for proper bashing. But i luv ur courage and realness.
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Lisaflex(f): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Luedave:
coz me been watchn u on NL
watchn me? Ds is serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) / Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. / For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.