Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

How To Do Importation Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Do Importation Biz (516 Views)

How I Make N150,000 Monthly Doing Importation Biz In 2017 Using This 5 Tricks / Let Me Guide You For Free On Mini Importation Biz / Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Importation Biz by kipesco(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
I want to import diapers from China.
I need help to go about this, how to make order pay for goods and things involved so won't be disturbed by immigration or custom.
Please what does it really take to do an importation business.
Thanks.
Re: How To Do Importation Biz by csckid(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
I can help you make the order...alternatively..if you want to order yourself i can tell you all you need to know to order your diapers but at a fee....contact me...whatsapp/call 09021000247, bbm :2A830B9D
Re: How To Do Importation Biz by gurusmac4: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Forget about all this paid information markets ,full of rubbish . Don't waste your money on what will not give you value.
Join this Nigerian online business it is free

(www.bizworld forum.com)
close the gap^
Register To receive FREE Daily post on your email on how to Import Foreign product that will start From 30th oF March

Bizworld forum is a general Business Forum where people of any grade meet themselves to share ideas talk on how to start and manage business of there choice. Be an Entrepreneur today

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons Tippers Needed. / Online Importing From China / Socialbambam Introduce Virtual Marketplace To Get Projects Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.