Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 AM

Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom (33900 Views)

APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections / 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
All APC governors calling for cancellation, I thought the wanted the election badly and they endorsed the use of card reader/pvc. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Also in Anambra election need to be cancelled
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Calebosko(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
who
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by customized07: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC can cry eh, wait till Monday already.

2 Likes

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by RegBaba: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
salvatore007:
PDP riggin lyk 2mao no dey.... Smh

Sai Buhari all the way
You ain't seen anything

2 Likes

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by gunther6(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
khassy:
APC crying again

anyways

cruising to victory in our brand new Bugatti veyron

GEJ till 2019

Hey r.etard keep cruising to victory here on nairaland while you paymaster is out there losing spectacularly... Robot
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Gwammen(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
"There was a country"
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Chei!!! Wetin i go miss na d free lapopo wey ashawo girls promise say dem go declare free 3 days lapopo 4 guys if GMB win now wey im no go win. I go miss dat lapopo. Oga jona wlcum bk to aso vila
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Get we know, Get we want,Get till 2019
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by DExplorer1: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
I would prefer that of Rivers state to be cancelled.
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by JohnEazy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
na lie
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC should stop complaining and accept defeat

1 Like

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by churchmind: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
vickylala239:
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/28/umana-calls-for-cancellation-of-election-in-akwa-ibom/
obong owo na nemesis don catch u for throat so,2011 u were d master rigger,2015 na u b d mugu n d fat farm barawo,ole
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by fejikudz(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
ani33:
Umana can go to hell
cheesy grin grin u can say that again
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Kala11(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ponomote:
Don't mind him. He's just looking for an excuse for failing to deliver APC in his unit. Oga Jonathan till the day the devil gives his life to Christ.

Are you sick in the brain?
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by kindnyce(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
OK OOO

FIRST IT WAs rivers AND NOW AKWA IBOM

PDP...KEEP ENJOYING UR SHORT-LIVED GLORY TILL WE RELEASE OUR JOKER IN D WHOLE OF NORTH AND SOUTH-WEST\

SAI GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Apc activating cry mode. A party built on constant wrong information to members of the public.
i doff my hat for radio stations in Lagos state. Most Radio stations in Lagos today gave unbiased and impartial reports of happenings. Except for Radio continental 102.3. Most reports emanating from this stations were so biased, wrong and partial.
let us all have Nigeria1st in all. Its the only country we can call our own
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by nerdjared: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
khassy:
APC crying again

anyways

GEJ till 2019

he is saying the truth..was an adhoc staff...if u like believe, we didn't have ballot papers in my ward..uyo ward 5 unit 1 to 14..I was at unit 5
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by timota(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
khassy:
APC crying again

anyways

GEJ till 2019
if it happen in the north then u will cry out
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Ponomote(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yeah but not as sick as you.
Kala11:

Are you sick in the brain?
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by IGWISE(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Why cant dis pipl call APC acept difit for once?

1 Like

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Metrofox(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
DeCritique:
And they cry...

The Elections are not yet over and the APC is already crying, weeping and gnashing their teeth in despair.

This is only the beginning.

But Umana sha! You were really expecting Buhari to win in a PDP stronghold? I laugh in Chinese!!

#UmanaJoker

GEJ Till 2019!!
what do u mean they're crying? is his claim out of place?
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by joshuaidibia(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
alabi484:
all I need is change...sai buhari
Sir will u manage 5naira change?
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LJqxO2Lu_k

Massive Rigging in Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi Captured on camera.

How people sell their future for Money.

https://www.nairaland.com/2223817/breaking-news-massive-rigging-rivers#32114080
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Gboliwe: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Between that Ini noisemaker of APC and the Uncommon transformer, who is leading in the senate seat of Ikot- Ekpene? I already know Uyo is locked down for OBA and GEJ has no rival.
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Elxandre(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
From my neutral observation, APC is almost certain of victory.
They are likely winning the north (19 states) + the south west (5 states)
While PDP is likely winning the south and east, (12 states or so).
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by dolido: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Even APC know they didn't stand a chance in Akwa Ibom. Lick your wounds, Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets David Cameron In London / Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.