Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe (84854 Views)

Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) / Youths Vandalise Aishatu Jibril-Dukku's House In Gombe / Photos Of Inec Staff Killed By Said Boko Haram In Dukku Lga. Viewer Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by opoieop: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
RIP
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by chinchong: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by dolapo4real(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Rip

#GEj2019
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by kristisking(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Animals.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by opyzy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
May we not be caught in any crossfire at the right place in the wrong time ijn
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by eduxerxes: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:

can u tell me where I have gone wrong pls??
u showed no empathy, You quickly attributed it to PDP dogs...tell me if Boko haram now works for pdp? Must u politicize every single incident? Get sense jooooooor

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Johnsegun54(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
horrible
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Ernestfacrima(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
may God deliver us.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Ilekeh(f): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Why is everyone just dying?

What is free and fair about this election?

PDP and violence.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Oh Nigeria! Where are we headed?
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Vandi2: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
RIP.

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
So sad. I pray to see d day dat signals d downfall of boko haram.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by andyniklovich: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmm humans are now like chicken to boko haram
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Ochek: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Why kill them? You got the guns and them only got voting materials. They would have giving it to you willingly buh you decided the "badder" way.
You useless mofos allways blood thirsty, may ur ends come slowly and painful such that you die in huge regrets.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by tosynity(f): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
ajayiopy:
And Jesus wept
so, ar u now jesus?
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by jamex93(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
eduxerxes:
u showed no empathy, You quickly attributed it to PDP dogs...tell me if Boko haram now works for pdp? Must u politicize every single incident? Get sense jooooooor

I initially don't want to say anything hard on you

but now I know how daft u are

I have nothing to say to u

please wen next u see my comment just act as if u have seen nothing, u this stupid thing
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Truckpusher(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:
PDP dogs at work

R.I.P to the death

sai buhari
RIP TO YOUR GRAMMAR JARE! grin

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
I have been seeing dead bodies but this one breaks my heart. Sadness engolfed me.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
We USE our VOTES TO EMPLOY our leaders, yet most of us are UNEMPLOYED..

WE still carry ARMS to see them through to that POSITION, yet they FAIL TO SECURE us in return.

I will be the LAST PERSON that will STEP OUT to EMPLOY a leader with my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by kristisking(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
And some fools are shouting change.Who knows the change may lead to rebranding of Bokoharam not forgetting that Buhari once said Bokoharams are freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by soochukwu(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
these killers will face a more miserable death in no time
kayciano:
We USE our VOTES TO EMPLOY our leaders, yet most of us are UNEMPLOYED..

WE still carry ARMS to see them through to that POSITION, yet they FAIL TO SECURE us in return.

I will be the LAST PERSON that will STEP OUT to EMPLOY a leader with my vote.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by spinna: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is an attack on all Nigerians, the perpetrators will surely die soon. These INEC staff should have had some armed protection. My sympathies to their families and again i say a curse of speedy death and calamities be on their killers and whoever their backers are.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by jamex93(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
RIP TO YOUR GRAMMAR JARE! grin

same to your dad n mom
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by manceleco: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by jamex93(m): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
pasol4real:
u are a bigger fool to ask that question

OK Mr stupid
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by dam4sam: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
President says Boko haram has been Defeated
Army said Nigeria is now safe and election can take place
Boko Haram said it will Kill Voters on election day

Now, what would you expect the Army to do.....especially in those areas of Borno/Gombe and the North East in general where boko haram is located?

Okay, what did the Army do today?

Army arrest Gov Amaechi in Rivers State
Army attacks Gov, Oshiomole in Edo State
Army attack sin Ekiti State
Army parades the house of Tinubu in Lagos State

Yet, Boko Haram is Killing "Election officials and Electorates" in Borno state

.... Boko Haram is in [b]BORNO State [/b]for crying our aloud!
Can somebody borrow them a SAT-NAV .........to locate Borno State please?

[size=18pt]MISPLACED PRIORITY....... extraordinarie![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by ElfEnomenOo: 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is fu...cking out of order!
Why?!!!! angry
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by bashgama(m): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
nobosaba:
THOSE INEC STAFF THAT WERE KILLED BY THE SAID BOKO HARAM IN DUKKU LGA.
An APC Hon. Member representing Dukku North at the State Assembly, the NUT State Treasurer, a Police man were among the eight people killed today by Boko Haram.

Rest in peace
Heros of the moment
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by AJOT99(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Oga ooo

Make their soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.