Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:12 PM

Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe (84806 Views)

Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) / Youths Vandalise Aishatu Jibril-Dukku's House In Gombe / Photos Of Inec Staff Killed By Said Boko Haram In Dukku Lga. Viewer Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by chidaddy1198(m): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Rest in peace
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by tommykiwi(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:

can u tell me where I have gone wrong pls??
in every aspect...atleast give respect to the dead not calling names...RIP to the dead..
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by okeke00(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
am tired of saying rest in peace.
i will rather say "shame on africans"

1 Like

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Osama10(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
angry angry angry

The military should have been used for this election.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kofar A A haruna 014. Presidential APC 391 PDP 0 invalid 2

100% confirmed. Its in front of my Bro's house
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
The Lord is our strength. Nigeria will be peaceful and we all shall overcome at the end. Either PDP or APC should not be our problem right now but our safety to come out freely to vote. Dont be one sided and point fingers at what you are not sure of. No one would be a victim of political death if you have not put yourself out of the peace you look forward to.

Avoid violence, preach peace and act it, do what is right and remember that if you are paid N1m to fight for anybody, you might think the money will change your life and that of your family, but the bitter truth is that your family will be in more pain to loose you so soon.

God bless Nigeria and as Nigerians we are blessed to attain greater heights politically, economically and individually.

Nigeria will overcome...
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by vislabraye(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
All these death because, someone promised to soak our dogs & baboons in blood..

God is watching us from a distance..

If there were soldiers , these would not have happened. ...
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
At least censor the damn picture, if you insist on spreading it through the internet

Or continue displaying your corpses like Nigerians are just a bunch of animals
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by dyungrules(m): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:

I initially don't want to say anything hard on you

but now I know how daft u are

I have nothing to say to u

please wen next u see my comment just act as if u have seen nothing, u this stupid thing

Receive sense
Its very clear you have a dull brain.you ctualky have nothing to say.shut up.idiot
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by openmine(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:

can u tell me where I have gone wrong pls??
You read wat she wrote...rite?
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Proffdada: 12:01am On Mar 29, 2015
he may just be another ballot box snatcher that got unlucky
anyways requiescat in pace
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by gambudu: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2015
can we call this a free and fair election
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by davidque007(m): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2015
RIP
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by ikombe: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2015
jamex93:

I initially don't want to say anything hard on you

but now I know how daft u are

I have nothing to say to u

please wen next u see my comment just act as if u have seen nothing, u this stupid thing
God y do u still allow people like this to be living undecided
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by IYANGBALI: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2015
Arsenella007:
Jesus have mercy. shocked shocked
stop calling Jesus,dem tell you say na Jesus kill am?
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by defemidefemi(m): 12:08am On Mar 29, 2015
jauntty:
RIP

Its so unfortunate.

These cowards will pay for their evil deeds one day.

Let just hope the incoming president will tackle Boko Haram once and for all.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by jamex93(m): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2015
ikombe:
God y do u still allow people like this to be living undecided

to walk on the grave of ppl like you
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by ikombe: 12:11am On Mar 29, 2015
MuhdG:
Kofar A A haruna 014. Presidential APC 391 PDP 0 invalid 2

100% confirmed. Its in front of my Bro's house

Am i supposed to be crying or what after seeing dis
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by ikombe: 12:13am On Mar 29, 2015
jamex93:

to walk on the grave of ppl like you
Adamu sleep while you can cause 2mawo maybe too late angry
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by nkkystel(f): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Boko haram why? Leave the innocent.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 29, 2015
ikombe:
Am i supposed to be crying or what after seeing dis
Eyya!
I understand your situation
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by IAmTobore(m): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2015
I smell chaos approaching!
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by charlos14: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2015
nobosaba:
THOSE INEC STAFF THAT WERE KILLED BY THE SAID BOKO HARAM IN DUKKU LGA.
An APC Hon. Member representing Dukku North at the State Assembly, the NUT State Treasurer, a Police man were among the eight people killed today by Boko Haram.
All in the quest of pure democracy, Their sacrifice shall never be in vain....
Vote wisely
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by phaulzoe(m): 12:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Must we always share blood or cause violence during election Allah bamusa......... RIP victims
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by MKO4ever(m): 12:57am On Mar 29, 2015
gambudu:
can we call this a free and fair election
Our dear IG of police is very happy and satisfied with the peaceful and level of safety recorded in this election. Surprised when he opened his mouth on TV to say this
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Elections in the northern part of nigeria will not be free and fair.There will be tension among voters who wish to vote against buhari.Due to this, they will not want to come out and vote.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Ndeewonu: 1:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Buhari has started again! Killing innocent Corps members!!
It will not be well with him.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 29, 2015
I suspect those men standing beside the deceased.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by KelvinC1(m): 3:27am On Mar 29, 2015
SomeTIMES i ask mySELF why..?
And when will this full really stop.?
#ADOYII..
PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS..
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Toks2008(m): 4:05am On Mar 29, 2015
nobosaba:
THOSE INEC STAFF THAT WERE KILLED BY THE SAID BOKO HARAM IN DUKKU LGA.
An APC Hon. Member representing Dukku North at the State Assembly, the NUT State Treasurer, a Police man were among the eight people killed today by Boko Haram.

i tot they deployed military personel to foster security of lives. O ga o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.