Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Denrele To Wed Soon, Says His Wedding Suit Is Ready - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele To Wed Soon, Says His Wedding Suit Is Ready (1416 Views)

From Denrele To Bobrisky And Now A New Guy Has Emerged..his Name Is Bayo / "I Am Your Chief Bridesmaid" - Denrele To Linda Ikeji / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele To Wed Soon, Says His Wedding Suit Is Ready by oginni106: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Controversial OAP, Denrele Edun on his instagram page, said he’s going to surprise those who think he can’t love. He further revealed that no one will know his bride befor the wedding day and his wedding suit is also ready. According to Denrele; “My brother, it’s true I’m going to wed soon, and I promise you that no ONE will know my prospective bride before the wedding day. As I’m talking to you now, my wedding suit is ready. I’m going to surprise a lot of people; because most people thought I can’t love; and I will prove to them that I do love and being loved, just that I can’t give up my style for love. I will still remain who I am till the old age.”
see full gist on link below ;
http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/03/denrele-to-wed-soon-says-his-wedding.html
Re: Denrele To Wed Soon, Says His Wedding Suit Is Ready by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Who is he marrying? A dude

2 Likes

Re: Denrele To Wed Soon, Says His Wedding Suit Is Ready by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Who's the unfortunate being

*Too harsh*
Re: Denrele To Wed Soon, Says His Wedding Suit Is Ready by chucky234(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmm surprise of the century...
Derenle marry? Must be a fairy tale.
Re: Denrele To Wed Soon, Says His Wedding Suit Is Ready by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Like seriously? Amen for him o grin
Re: Denrele To Wed Soon, Says His Wedding Suit Is Ready by Czarina1: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lmfao. My future hubby
Re: Denrele To Wed Soon, Says His Wedding Suit Is Ready by Czarina1: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lmfao. My future hubby. More like his skirt n blouse is ready.
Re: Denrele To Wed Soon, Says His Wedding Suit Is Ready by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Until I see a him married to a woman and having kids, I don't believe this. It could all be a scam wedding
Re: Denrele To Wed Soon, Says His Wedding Suit Is Ready by galaxy52(f): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2015
Wedding suit or wedding gown? undecided
Re: Denrele To Wed Soon, Says His Wedding Suit Is Ready by hatux: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
That moment when you're not even thinking of settling down-My wedding suit is ready' grin' who tha fvck says that!?

(1) (Reply)

Actress Anne Njemanze’s Marriage To 2nd Husband Crashes / Photo: Rita Dominic Stylish In White Shirt & Black High-waist Pants / Who Is Better Between These 2 Divas Musically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.