Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys (6521 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Am Stil Trying 2 Find Out Wat Makes Relationship Strong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
nanauju:

2) When u re pestering me too much, I'll ignore you..like c'mon gimme a break. If I want u, I won't really make it hard for you angry

This should be a rule that every guy must live by.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by elantraceey(f): 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
It solely depends on my mood and what he's saying.
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:
It solely depends on my mood and what he's saying.
That's why you've been ignoring my mentions abi? undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by zinnyprecy(f): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2015
I hate pompous guys, all those guys that forms too pimped, or too reach nd handsome, if u approach me, I wnt even act as if someone is talking.

I also ignore underaged guys, or someone I knw dat can't add any meaningful thing to my life

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by elantraceey(f): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2015
AgapeCharis:
That's why you've been ignoring my mentions abi? undecided

sad
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by barackohandso(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2015
nanauju:

1) When u are forming too handsome and every ladies' guy, I'll personally ignore you..I don't like sharing my man

2) When u re pestering me too much, I'll ignore you..like c'mon gimme a break. If I want u, I won't really make it hard for you angry

1) Would you rather have an ugly/unattractive guy as your friend/boyfriend?

2) Why not just say you're not interested and let the poor guy move on? instead of ignoring
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by barackohandso(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2015
GhostProtocol:

This should be a rule that every guy must live by.

Boys will always be boys (men). Why suck out the fun by laying down a rule?
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by elantraceey(f): 12:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by nanauju(f): 12:41am On Mar 29, 2015
barackohandso:

1) Would you rather have an ugly/unattractive guy as your friend/boyfriend?

2) Why not just say you're not interested and let the poor guy move on? instead of ignoring

I can see u have forgotten the topic or you simply didn't exercise patience to read. Pls don't quote me next time unless u really have a strong point to counter my post undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 29, 2015
Cutehector:
lol some underaged r skilled in chykin. U neva can tell grin
Are you one of them?
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by elantraceey(f): 12:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
I actually follow ladies up both in the church and on the road

Pls a word of advice for me cool
Give her space and the respect will flow like a fountain. It might be hard for a follow follow like you but try it. tongue
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 29, 2015
elantraceey:

sad sad sad
Goodnight.
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by barackohandso(m): 12:46am On Mar 29, 2015
nanauju:

I can see u have forgotten the topic or you simply didn't exercise patience to read. Pls don't quote me next time unless u really have a strong point to counter my post undecided

Chill. I totally understand the topic

No offence. I just don't think it's reason enough to just ignore

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by DrAify(f): 1:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Following
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 29, 2015
missclasssy:
I hate guys that have tatoos and wear earrings. It irks me.....
I also hate guys who I can't make reasonable conversation with. When you bring up a topic, they have nothing to say because they have no idea, I just can't stand those kind of guys

Finally I can't stand guys that don't have any sense of humor whatsoever
They can't make you laugh, and you can't make them laugh, gosh....

Do you know that girls are worse off when it comes to being witty?
Most girls are so damn boring that a guy has to become a clown all day just to keep things going else she bores you to sleep. Beauty is just their saviour which we guys have to use as consolation.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by valmunich(m): 2:27am On Mar 29, 2015
maynation:
exactly. no pretence. being oneself pays.
Maynation,,, WTF?! ?

Are you not a dude ??
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 29, 2015
oh well, i ignore a guy if he is a buga boo. (I hate guys who can't just stay away when you don't need them around you undecided)

I also ignore, if you look ignorable undecided grin

Lastly, if you're full of shiit angry grin, and got nothing to offer. you look boring, you talk boring. GOODBYE to you! grin
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 29, 2015
kelvin100:

Do you know that girls are worse off when it comes to being witty?
Most girls are so damn boring that a guy has to become a clown all day just to keep things going else she bores you to sleep. Beauty is just their saviour which we guys have to use as consolation.
Nah, you got it all wrong.

For a girl to act that way towards you, actually means you're the one who is boring. No offense.
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by danbrowndmf(m): 5:57am On Mar 29, 2015
maynation:

.everything from him. *shuku bambam * Amin *tkg freestyle * fagbo *fo je le * murder them and many more smiley
wow.cheesy for liking phenom,am gonna follow u ryt bak now,ts rilli been a while i saw a female fan of phenom lyk dis. guess ur a legosian?.cheesy

Do u like Rap Naturally?

Listern to Ashawo where phenom ft Reminisce,u will like it.wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by sleekyjay(m): 7:02am On Mar 29, 2015
nanauju:

lol.....
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by justmag(m): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2015
I ignore women...Women don't ignore me. #fineboyproblem. Only real dudes can relate.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by maynation(f): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2015
valmunich:

Maynation,,, WTF?! ?

Are you not a dude ??
everybody takes me for one smiley
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by tosyne2much(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2015
ronald4lif:
Is it like these ladies here don't want to tell their little secrets, why they ignore guys.

Do we take it that they want guys to keep basking in vaseline therapy
People like Tosyne2much tongue
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by maynation(f): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
wow.cheesy for liking phenom,am gonna follow u ryt bak now,ts rilli been a while i saw a female fan of phenom lyk dis. guess ur a legosian?.cheesy

Do u like Rap Naturally?

Listern to Ashawo where phenom ft Reminisce,u will like it.wink
Rap has bin my best genre of music. I have the song.

an from Akure not Lagos
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by tosyne2much(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2015
dovelike:

Give her space and the respect will flow like a fountain. It might be hard for a follow follow like you but try it. tongue
alryt ayaf heard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by jarfarchiks(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Acting cool and pretending u not so interested in d chick will land u a gal with diff colors u be surprised she wud come asking for u. It works
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by GinaKing: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Manner of aproach, showing of yo material world and acting as if u r God's gift to female
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by PunkyOh(f): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2015
When we don't click. No mental or emotional connection. Nada. Everything is just flat lining. Erm yeah, I will ignore you. I don't have the patience to pretend you're absolutely awesome when you aren't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.