Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys (6515 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Am Stil Trying 2 Find Out Wat Makes Relationship Strong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
barackohandso:

She might be new to dating, naïve one way or the other or she's the clingy, very caring (obsessive) type

Well I'll tell her in a nice way to find a way to reduce the calls and maybe do more chats.

That to me is a turn off, for whatever reason she pics from those you listed, be it naivete or something else.

You just begin to wonder what is wrong with the person and if the person may be the type to kill or harm you if things don't work out.
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2015
nanauju:

1) When u are forming too handsome and every ladies' guy, I'll personally ignore you..I don't like sharing my man

2) When u re pestering me too much, I'll ignore you..like c'mon gimme a break. If I want u, I won't really make it hard for you angry

How do people form too handsome tho. I noticed every girl thinks every fine guy = forming too handsome even when ur just living ur life they will hiss and say ur forming too handsome. Na wa o
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by Abcruz(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

How do people form too handsome tho. I noticed every girl thinks every fine guy = forming too handsome even when ur just living ur life they will hiss and say ur forming too handsome. Na wa o
#TRUE-TALK
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by zinnyprecy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
SkinnyDude:

i dislike girls who dont know the spelling of 'rich'
lol, dat was a mistake
Re: Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys by SkinnyDude(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
zinnyprecy:
lol, dat was a mistake
lol.. you. this is an old thread. happy new year in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone / When A Lady Says "Thank You" After $ex? / Join Our Whatsapp Free Dating Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.