Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,597 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode (1291 Views)

Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode / I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode / March 28 General Elections Will Hold- Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by samueld0(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
ABUJA- PEOPLES Democratic Party, PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, PDPPCO, Saturday lampooned the Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Professor Attahiru Jega over the card reader machine glitches during the Presidential  and National Assembly elections, saying  that Nigerians should hold the INEC boss responsible.
In a statement, Saturday  by the Director of Media and Publicity of the PDPPCO, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, said that the malfunctioning of card readers in many polling units in parts of the country has forced the INEC to extend the election to Sunday in areas where the card readers failed and the electoral boy had resorted to manual accreditation.

Jonathan casting his vote
Fani-Kayode who noted that the fears that PDP had all along expressed over the use of card readers for this crucial election have now been confirmed, said, “We had raised a number of issues about the card reader; for instance, we had argued that the card reader should have been test-run for a smaller election before deploying it for an election of this magnitude; we had raised other concerns, but the INEC under the Chair of Professor Attahiru Jega, had insisted on using the machine.
“Now that the machine has messed up the elections in many polling booths in parts of the country, necessitating the extension of the exercise to Sunday, it is now very clear that our party, the PDP, and the Presidential Campaign Organisation were right after all in their reservations about the use of the card readers.
“The malfunctioning of the machine is just the first instance of the imperfection and deliberate sinister designs for which INEC, acting in cahoots with the APC, wanted to deploy the machine.  The other components of the sinister designs will soon unravel to the shock of Nigerians.
“Apart from the card readers that largely malfunctioned to the extent that our presidential candidate, President Goodluck Jonathan could not have his fingerprint verified, result sheets were not provided in many places

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/card-reader-hitches-hold-jega-responsible-says-fani-kayode/
Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by klodike(m): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Of course
Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by crownprince102: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Shut up!!!

After all those gra-gra, you couldn't deliver your ward to PDP.

#ShameOnFFK

8 Likes

Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by sunkoye: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
The rant of a failure. ..... moment wen the head of a snake has been chopped off and scampering for the last bite. Mistsewwww

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
crownprince102:
Shut up!!!

After all those gra-gra, you couldn't deliver your ward to PDP.

#ShameOnFFK
Did Amaechi deliver his ward?... It's just a question.
Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by beycity(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Make Him go boil beans juurrr.....
Bad Loser!

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by Young03(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
And who is fani kayode?

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by crownprince102: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Haven't seen the result...... Pls show me.

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by crownprince102: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Young03:
And who is fani kayode?
A drug Baron who recently burst out of Yaba left due to his cage mistakenly left open.

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by cKaiser: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
FFK show us the result in your polling booth

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by abduljabbar4(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So you don't know what's happening in Rivers?
Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
crownprince102:

Haven't seen the result...... Pls show me.
I didn't either, but I heard he couldn't deliver.
Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by David0(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
FFK...indomie hungry man size.

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by crownprince102: 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I 'm not sure voting has ended in rivers state.

Accreditation started around 3:30 pm in some area as reported by AIT
Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by Young03(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
crownprince102:

A drug Baron who recently burst out of Yaba left due to his cage mistakenly left open.
but like, guy r u serious? Waitin 4 results....
Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by alaoeri: 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
FFK that can't win his ward despite bragging up & down still get mouth to talk cheesy shameless fellow, i pity Jona despite sharing dollars his errand boys failed to win their wards including Ganiu Adams boasting that OPC are up to 6m in number what a joke, Ganiu Adams has successfully scam Jona, the online TANoids still bragging will face reality in less than 24hours, the shocker is about to hit them.

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by AWONEYAN(m): 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
FFK,and Fayose, pls run for your life...ema sewon (u will be jailed) for the following offences.
1. For scamming Gej
2. Failure to deliver ur ward
3. Deceiveng nigeria C in C
4. Your campaign made Jona to have more enemies

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by ozo13(m): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
p
all dis ya assumptions ehn.show evidence nah

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by otr1(m): 12:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Now that the machine has messed up the elections in many polling booths in parts of the country, necessitating the extension of the exercise to Sunday, it is now very clear that our party, the PDP, and the Presidential Campaign Organisation were right after all in their reservations about the use of the card readers.
Ehya! Story that touches the heart.
Is that why you lost your PU too?
Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by otr1(m): 12:36am On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:
FFK that can't win his ward despite bragging up & down still get mouth to talk cheesy shameless fellow, i pity Jona despite sharing dollars his errand boys failed to win their wards including Gani Adams boasting that OPC are up to 6m in number what a joke, Ganiu Adams have successful scam Jona, the online TANoids still bragging will face reality in less than 24hours, the shocker is about to hit them.
@bolded, GEJ later realised he was deceiving him, but then the man was no where to be found.
Re: Card Reader Hitches: Hold Jega Responsible, Says Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 12:54am On Mar 29, 2015
beycity:
Make Him go boil beans stones juurrr.....
Bad Loser!
Fixed.

(1) (Reply)

Statistical Data Of The Just Concluded Presidential Election / State Govts Intensify Internally Generated (IGR) Revenue Drive / SPOTLIGHT: Meet Those Who Shape Africa’s Most Formidable Company, Heirs Holdings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.