Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) (5144 Views)

Sotayo Sobola Reactions To ‘Beggars’ On Her Page / Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) / Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by Iamvictor(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
The Yoruba actress removed the pics from her instagram page minutes after the election.

Is she afraid GEJ might lose the election and people will use the pics against her?

Let us hear your thoughts drop your comments below.

http://dvicxy..in/2015/03/popular-actresstoyin-aimaku-removes.html

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by watered(m): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is what happens when PDP refuses to give me what they gave to barcanista

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by simdam500(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Oh maybe she doesn't find gej sexy again.....

Unto the next one GMB

Sai!!!!!!!! kiss

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by haywire1: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Can't stop laughing in China kiuaaakiuaaakiuaaaikuiaaaaaaaa grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by AJOT99(m): 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
It is well

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by Ewizard(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
even amaechi had dine with gej a zillion tymz...

nofin new!
they neva believed in wat dey stand for!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by axortedbabe(f): 3:22am On Mar 29, 2015
Political hoez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by jeffizy(m): 3:33am On Mar 29, 2015
[size=17pt] Contract Expired. [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by Babe2sure(f): 3:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Hahahhahahaha! Mere reading the topic, I just knew it's Toyin.
She go go where the vote swings. Fair-weather friend.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by Vyolet(f): 5:45am On Mar 29, 2015
She only put it there in order to snow people she dined with mr president which is normal,everyone does it.
It is however not a sign that she supported GEJ in this election.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by tomiobj(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2015
We av already saved it na
Iamvictor:
The Yoruba actress removed the pics from
her instagram page minutes after the
election,
Is she afraid GEJ might lose the election and
people will use the pics against her?
Let us hear your thoughts drop your
comments below.

http://dvicxy..in/2015/03/popular-actresstoyin-aimaku-removes.html?m=1
Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by Yustash001(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2015
When she knows he's losing...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by Wealthyone: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Nawa for Toyin oh (if the news is true). But I tot she's an eiyele nah. Eiyele ki nba onile je, koba onile mu, ki odi Ojo iku ki oyeri. Why is Toyin yeri nah grin > grin grin

Temitemi1, barcanista, Severus and oremussanctus how market? Do u still wanna sink wit GEJ? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by edwife(f): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2015
Always acting immature undecided,she really has a lot of growing up to do.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:
Always acting immature undecided,she really has a lot of growing up to do.
please can you teach me how to grow up l like iroko tree cry
Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by edwife(f): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
please can you teach me how to grow up l like iroko tree cry

How do you want me to do that?
Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

How do you want me to do that?
watsap 08098947114
Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by fruityjojo(f): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2015
Chop and clean mouth, then vote for
#Sai Buhari cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by edwife(f): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
watsap 08098947114

shocked shocked
Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by englishmart(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2015
I just wish PDP could pay me some few millions... But they dont even know I exist
Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

shocked shocked
please now really need your help smiley
Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Political hoe

Click like for Gmb/Pyo

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by queenbetty1(f): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2015
Lol...gej don expire cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by Keegan: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2015
englishmart:
I just wish PDP could pay me some few millions... But they dont even know I exist

You're part of them (PDP), sink with them. Coward.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by ibkgab001: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sinking ship
Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by Wendy80(f): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'm not a fan of PDP or APC
Toyin doesn't have a mind of her own. I noticed most yoruba celeb were in support of GMB but she chose GEJ just because of ibinabo fiberesima(who she calls my Mummy and practically worships) undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by donjuviam(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Na me told her 2 remove it...APC
Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by dominique(f): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Thought she said she could die for PDP. If she abruptly withdraws her support for the party then she has loyalty issues and people will be wary of associating with her.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) by hatux: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
The b*tch just suffer a loss!

(1) (Reply)

Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) / Click. Download Lizzo Cuz I Love You (2019 Album) / Does Wizkid Age At All? Fans Ask As He Releases Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.