Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory (2058 Views)

Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock / GMB May Be Disqualified From Contesting Next Month / Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory by LegalIcon: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
If the reports trending on social media about the elections conducted today across the country are anything to go by, the coast is getting obviously clear for GMB and National Assembly candidates of APC across the country. I however feel APC supporters should not celebrate yet because:
1- The results have not been officially declared by INEC
2- Anybody can claim victory,since such reports are not coming from INEC.
3- There are still areas where elections would be conducted tomorrow
4- it has happened in the past where what INEC declared varried from what people who directly participated in the elections calculated as results.
5- With the alarming cases of kilings,maimings,political clashes,intimidation and bombings since ystrday.
Then, there is this prediction I have given since February that one of this four things will happen:
1- GEJ wins and he's declared the winner( this is very unlikely)
2- GMB wins,but he's not declared
3- GMB wins,he's declared but they(GEJ) don't hand over to him.
4- There's no election at all(this appears to have been invalidated,as electios held today)
If you ask me,I'll tell you that GMB is the best man for the job at the moment,but I don't see him getting to Aso Rock..let's pray that God's will is done in Nigeria. I AM SCARED!

3 Likes

Re: Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory by omophunky(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Idiots...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory by Tpave(m): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hiiaaan!!!!
Re: Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory by AJOT99(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Alrite
Re: Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory by Ewizard(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
d gud lord knows I've seen beta jokes on empty sheets Dan diz piece of trash...

mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory by khassy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
anyways

cruising to victory in our brand new Bugatti veyron

GEJ till 2019
Re: Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory by WisdomFlakes: 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
In Asari Dokubo's voice: "Dem No Fit!!"
Re: Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory by mdbissalla(m): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
whatever...

4 Likes

Re: Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2015
Netanyahu on my mind

The Israeli election was neck and neck or even in favour of opposition until elections results were declared it Netanyahu won by landslide!

We shall see

Plus don't forget that Buhari has an eligibility suit at the courts!

2 Likes

Re: Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory by bennyrazz: 12:05am On Mar 29, 2015
just remembering the case of Laurent Gbagbo, the former Ivorian president that lost the presidential elections to an opposition in his country, he refused to vacate the office thereby causing unnecessary conflicts in CIV. What happened at the end of the day, he was Gbagboed out of office. I pray GEJ shows true sportmanship if he loses,else what befell gbagbo will befall him

2 Likes

Re: Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory by gen2briz(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Una don start again abi...

Jona will surely press all una TANiods for full refund. After you don scam am well well you still gather mind come open consolidation thread abi.

Sai Baba
#i yaff deliver my unit ooo
President PDP 53 Apc 103 void 7
Re: Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory by Chanchit: 12:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Op, u beta go drink hypo, that's the only thing that can solve ur problem.

1 Like

Re: Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory by gen2briz(m): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Chanchit:
Op, u beta go drink hypo, that's the only thing that can solve ur problem.

Make him no drink hypo now ooo, them must refund jona him money first . The scam dem play untop him to much.

1 Like

Re: Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory by SuperSuave(m): 12:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Presents Ambode To The People Of Lagos Photos / In One Word Goodluckjonathan Lost The Election Because He Did Not Carry SW Along / Photos:president Buhari's New Senior Special Assistant On His First Day At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.