Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Few Months Use Apple 32gb Iphone 5s - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Few Months Use Apple 32gb Iphone 5s (1368 Views)

NG Used Iphone 6,Iphone 5s,Samsung S3,Samsung Galaxy Mega... - Going So Cheap!!! / Iphone 5s For Sale In Lagos / 32gb Iphone 5s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Months Use Apple 32gb Iphone 5s by goodlucky345: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Personally use by me still have the complete pack charger plus ear pic with the carton want to sell it at a reasonable price of 65k my number is 08179983637

Re: Few Months Use Apple 32gb Iphone 5s by iMerchant: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
goodlucky345:
Personally use by me still have the complete pack charger plus ear pic with the carton want to sell it at a reasonable price of 65k my number is 08179983637
57k cash on delivery.

Send the IMEI via PM
Re: Few Months Use Apple 32gb Iphone 5s by kazzonline: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!!! I can categorically tell you this is a scam.. Op doesnt hav any phone to sell, he is part of those olx bastards..i hav been waiting for there comeback since i bursted their former acoounts@thankgiving78,@youngmoney78@salvation111 nd the likes of them operating on olx but since i bursted the way they operate!! What the mad man now went to do is to buy and register a new line also opened a new account!!! Lazy and lifeless son of a bitch they cant mk it in life than to just keep scaming good nairalanders for there hard earned cash.This is the same iphone on of thos there former account posted for sale then i bursted there asses,he now went ahead to quickly post sold on it,as i told you op nairaland is not your home go back to olx and tradestable i know olx sef don dey burst una asses now join but still nairaland is not your home!!

@op if you or any nairalander say am lying then post another pix of this particular phone with your username on the homescree with todays date or tmrw to proove me wrong if not buyers beware oooo!!!

The way this mad man operates, he tells yoy he stays at after berger but he can only come to pen cinema where you hav to hav your cash at hand because he wont wait and cant wait for you to go use atm, he would rush you so you can drop your cash and he gives you a fake phpne or even robs you in broad day light!!!
Re: Few Months Use Apple 32gb Iphone 5s by kazzonline: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nairalanders same phone he register as a gold iphone for sale oo chk his profile, abeg how dis phone resemble gols iphone, op dem nor born you well turn the back of this phone mk we chk if na gold, i know you wont cos the phone isnt yours
Re: Few Months Use Apple 32gb Iphone 5s by kazzonline: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
goodlucky345:

Just in case you update it as sold before tmrw morn cos i bursted your ass. I don quote you

1 Like

Re: Few Months Use Apple 32gb Iphone 5s by kazzonline: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mr goodlucky,, i stand by my allegations against you, you are a scammer, if not you would hav prroved your self by posting either another picture of this particular phone you claim to be a gols iphone or you would pist the picture of the phone with todays date, hiw hard can that be?? But since you dont hav the phone for sake, you only hav this two pictures i can attest to that fact and i stand by it.
What surprises me the most is you using God's name and bevaving like a pastor in your posts, usernames and your profiles so people would fall for your scam!!! God has reserved a special place for you in helll!!! Nairalanders please chk those usernames i posted above, google the phone numbers and see, because i bursted him and those phone numbers he went ahead to register a new sim, opened a new user name, if he can upload the pics which he can never do, i would quit nairaland and stop bursting scams but if he cant i would keep bursting scams most especially the op's scams
Re: Few Months Use Apple 32gb Iphone 5s by Sweetyie(f): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
the phone looks like a clone to me sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / Tecno Phantom A+(f7) For Sale / Nokia Lumia 1028 For Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.