Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). (26931 Views)

Eyitayo Jegede Arrives His Polling Unit To Cast His Vote(pics) / Godwin Obaseki Casts His Vote (pics) / EdoDecides: Blind Man Assisted By His Daughter To Vote (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2015
nzeadachie:
I THINK APC SAID THE MAN SLUMPS AND FLOWN TO UK? APC AND LIES, JUST LIKE ALL THE FAKE RESULTS ON NL
hahahahahaha (laughing in APC language) your moniker they worry u, I don't even knw if nah headache or brainache is your moniker.......APC no go kill una, expectially my amiable GENERAL.lol

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by strawberryinc(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2015
am sure he voted for APC.
SAI BUHARI
SAI BABA

swearing in ankara up for grabs, contact me for yours free of charge cos no ankara no semo.
May 29 in a jiffy....

1 Like

Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by ladyabadi(f): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Talk with maturity. Report the truth after proper Investigation. We are toddlers.
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by kingopta(m): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2015
#sai baba
#Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by ojnnaco(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2015
Dats wonderful
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by smileandlove(f): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Taylor86:
akpabio my man

uv tried to deliver GEJ by all means

God bless you my governor

wish ur vote can change that of the north

but it's too late from what am seeing online

yeah am a PDP member but scared

I have stoppedi SHOUTING GEJ till.........

lemme see what d election yields first

at d moment am partyless

can swap from PDP to APC like soyinka taught me

for now SAI buhari for the first time

from a confused PDP member
laughs out loud! You made sence honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by khassy(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2015
signs of good things to come

anyways

cruizing to victory in our Bentley Continental

GEJ till 2019
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Luckily for me the Gov. Was to vote also at my unit and he's really cool seeing his behavior for a long while....also came with the wife.

pix below.

And it's only one pic that your Nokia C1 could allow to take abi?
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by Yehman(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Taylor86:
akpabio my man

at d moment am partyless

Fake party member or put differently, pretentious PDP member. Keep on dangling like the weak flesh in between the legs.
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by egift(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2015
rozayx5:
egift come.see my governor cheesy
Thank God he is fine. We need to recover every funds that have been looted.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by Chubhie: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2015
The governor looks like one with child.
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by myproperty(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2015
olas24u:

Yes he did ,he woke up after he saw some money they flashed at him. grin
If it is PDP money he has it already, maybe it is money flashed by the notorious Lion of Bourdillon
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by ogmask: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2015
tit:
whaaaaaat!
i think say apc talk say the man die!
i come belive them!
i even right RIP for the man!

wow!
APC can lie!!!!!

Realy!!!

Ok no probs. Just refer us to the post u RIGHT (wrote) RIP.

We need to be sure that you did as u have said.
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by olas24u(f): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2015
myproperty:

If it is PDP money he has it already, maybe it is money flashed by the notorious Lion of Bourdillon

Money was used to wake him up from coma,the money was used as a therapy for him regain consciousness around him .Don, ;t forget he collapsed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by udysweet(f): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2015
They better make sure the right person is voted in cos after this election,I'm going to Uyo,I must get a job o. Let them create job opporotunities for us. If we can't get job in lagos atleast let my state provide one for me,or create avenues for business opportunities,shikena!

1 Like

Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by myproperty(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2015
olas24u:

Money was used to wake him up from coma,the money was used as a therapy for him regain consciousness around him .Don, ;t forget he collapsed grin grin grin grin grin grin
That is exactly what i mean. Who else can provide that special kind of money therapy,if not the notorious Lion of bourdillon
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by jomoh: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2015
DeCritique:
Yes oh!!

Our Amiable Governor as he votes in GEJ

GEJ Till 2019!!

You're still here shouting GEJ till eternity while your candidate is being beating silly at the polls.

The earlier you accept your fate the better for your health.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by Sanpearl(f): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2015
The Rainfall yesterday was a sign that Jonathan is going to win.. No doubt.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2015
lonelydora:
Yeye man. Wasted his vote for the Otuokean, who is already packing his luggage out of Aso rock.
I believe u are referring to ur father, and not my sweet Governor! Waka!!!
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2015
I am for GEJ
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Wooooow! So nice to see this! That's his wife behind him, Ekaette Unoma Akpabio. Nothing happened to my Governor, he is healthy and strong. He's one of the best governors in Naija. Akwa Ibom is #Team#GEJ#PDP#
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by testament007: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2015
He's pregnant of money
nijanigga:
is akpabio pregnant ?
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by snapshot: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Taylor86:
akpabio my man

at d moment am partyless

from all indications Pdp is winning
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by Swaggzkid: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2015
tit:
whaaaaaat!
i think say apc talk say the man die!
i come belive them!
i even right RIP for the man!

wow!
APC can lie!!!!!

Abeg go clean the RIP
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by Swaggzkid: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2015
RedBenson:

And it's only one pic that your Nokia C1 could allow to take abi?
For yor information am using bold touch. And I couldn't use it to snap coz of some reasons best known to me..
That pix was taken wit my friends E5 .... No need for criticism cos I've made FP *lick ma ass*
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2015
nzeadachie:
I THINK APC SAID THE MAN SLUMPS AND FLOWN TO UK? APC AND LIES, JUST LIKE ALL THE FAKE RESULTS ON NL

Fake results? The thing go shock you like naked wire!
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by ogbuojic64(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Nt bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Accuses APC, Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Rig In Kano, Lagos, 14 Other States / Removal Of Rickety Vehicles From Lagos Roads: Ultimatum Given By State Govt. / Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.