Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. (32788 Views)

5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting / Popular Christians That Converted To Atheism / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Horlufemi(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2015
NairalandPolice1:
PYO is Jesus?

You no understand English ni?
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Ezibless: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2015
God bless you Emusmith for this
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by NairalandPolice1(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Horlufemi:

You no understand English ni?
ni is an English word?
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Ezibless:
God bless you Emusmith for this

Thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmmm....
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by tartar9(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
11.Ifeann
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by trano(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'm loving this. Thanks for your write up. You have really inspired me today. God bless u.
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Horlufemi(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
NairalandPolice1:
ni is an English word?

language is dynamic. you understand by context and intent. When I said "They said worse about Jesus" doesn't mean PYO is Jesus. Maybe you have a simple mind.
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by eebruboss(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
benebaby77:

Don't mind me jare. I dey go school but I no know book faaa.

Since the concept was explained in literary sense, for the benefit of those who didn't attend school. Would you care to explain/analyze the God weep in literary sense?
Samething as saying; that knock wanted to KILL ME!
Of cause the knock never tried to kill one.. Buh the pain is so severe, so compared to dying... U get now?
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
trano:
I'm loving this. Thanks for your write up. You have really inspired me today. God bless u.

God bless you too, bro.
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by MightyFortress: 7:02am On Mar 30, 2015
God bless u, OP.
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Dmany: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2015
Good morning brethren. I greet u in the Name of JESUS. I wish to humbly seek your help this morning to address a really terrible problem that is already at war with my peace of mind and progress. Its really a lengthy story and GOD is my witness that this is neither scam nor fraud. My business became dull recently and this plunged me into very shameful debts. All efforts aimed at reviving my business suffers a setback of lack of funds. The home front is another pathetic angle. The pain percolates deeply that my children could not write the last exams. The main thrust of this appeal is the debt of N50,000 that I need to pay today to avert an unspeakable depth of shame and ridicule. Pls help me in any way you can. I will gladly forward my full name to my bank details to access your financial help. With an additional 50k, I could revive my business and be able to take care of my family. Kindly help me. I can only run to the Christian Community and feel comfortable in the love of our LORD and Master, JESUS CHRIST. I stand before you without deceit or pretense. I stand before you in all sincerity and let GOD judge me if I lie by this request. I am a born-again Christian. Thank you and may GOD raise help for you at life's delicate junctures. My account number is Zenith bank 1003732493. If you have further questions, I will gladly respond to it .
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by ArcToyin(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Religion is a very thorny issue. I run from any debate bordering on religion. It can make even professors behave like thugs.

Christianity,like other beliefs, is not a rational way of life. You can't be a good Christian or any religion for that matter, and be rational.

To be considered one, you dont think, you dont reason, you dont rationalise. So, if I dont pray or dont pray often, I am proud. Right?

I am a Christian, but I am rational, so do I consider myself a good christian?

I was in a church last sunday when the pastor told a story of a sister in a ghana branch, who after struggling to build a business centre,donated it to the church because she was looking for a husband.

At the same time, the family of a Nigerian pastor was piling pressure on him to get married. So,he was directed to the ghana church and the sister got married weeks later. First thing I thought was 'scammerrrrr'.

I believe in God, I believe I have a certain moral standard which I must keep, but I guess Christians should use their heads more.

is not about reasoning but about the leading of d Holy Spirit. If you have the Holy Spirit, He is enough to guide you on any action. He is greater than the so called Pastors.
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by SujiAndrew(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2016
Two Kinds of Morality http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/two-kinds-of-morality.html?m=1
What is the role of morality in our Christian walk?
This post will clarify your doubts about what the true morality is.
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor / Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer / 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.