Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,643 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (72746 Views)

How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by Charming(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2005
I see alot of beautiful girls and I don't have feelings that i should go talk to them maybe she will give me a chance in her life. Is it because I am not very rich or I will I say my main self inside me is not ready for anything like that or do i think their level is more than mine. Please I need an answer to this

Michael
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by layi(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2005
The easiest way to get your dream girl is to use reverse psychology - make her like you. Dont rush. Remain friends and show her in deeds first (that u love her). 4get about "toasting lines". The world is changin...Protocols aint appreciated anymore. Just be yourself .

Make her your best friend first. U guys get into yourself and chip in your feeling occasionally, albeit not seriously. When the clouds be full of rain..she'll likely bring the topic up and u got a golden chance to strike ( ...she's willing).
Instead of "Girl, u know i've been dying to tell u something, I have some feeling that is doing me somehow. Its like sometimes i feel like u and i have something in common blah blah blah"

Omo just go straight to point. Ladies appreciate confidence.

1 advice. Dont ever get scared of sayin I love U. Bone the rejection that may result. Ladies love to hear that phrase. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by Charming(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2005
Thanks very much for the advise I am very greatful . I will give that a try and I will see where that leads. Thanks and have a great day

Michael grin
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by vexxy(f): 1:40am On Oct 11, 2005
Great advice, layi!
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by nddy(m): 2:00am On Oct 11, 2005
i want to clarify issues

How can you tell a girl you have not offficially gone out with "I Love you" Does that make sense
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 6:05am On Oct 11, 2005
Hmm, layi has said it all. Just be yourself. cool
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by smartsoft(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2005
@hot-angel, layi didn't say tell her u love her.. but rather he said Michael should show her in deeds first that he love her.. not by telling her, the things u will do will make the girl feels u really wants her dats all
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 3:02am On Oct 12, 2005
You can't tell her you love her when u havent even KNOWN her. You should develop some kind of relationship first.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by nddy(m): 3:04am On Oct 12, 2005
thats exactly what i wanted to know
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by goodguy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2005
Layi, una weldone oo! grin
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by layi(m): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2005
There's absolutely nothing wrong in tellin anybody "I love U". Do u not love them? haba!

nddy:

i want to clarify issues

How can you tell a girl you have not offficially gone out with "I Love you" Does that make sense

When u toast a girl? Have u started going out with her? How will she accept to go out with you if u don't tell her u love her. Leave protocols out of this and get real. The best time to say I love U is everytime. Be true to yourself.

nddy:

thats exactly what i wanted to know

Ur point nddy is diff from Lizzy's so i wonder what u wanted to know. Lizzy said u have to know her to say I love U. U said u have to go out with her to say 'I love U'.
2 diff scenarios because u can actually know a girl without officially going out with her.
What if u've been very good friend for years. Aint that enough to know her?
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by nddy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2005
When u toast a girl? Have u started going out with her? How will she accept to go out with you if u don't tell her u love her. Leave protocols out of this and get real. The best time to say I love U is everytime. Be true to yourself.

see Layi how on earth can you tell a girl i love you without going out with her, you might not understand what i understand as going out with her, I might be going out with this girl and say i dont like her, it does happen, how do you get to know a girl better if you dont go out with her, there is no way you can know if you a girl is actually meant for you if you dont have a relationship and in the early satges of a realtionship or on a first date Dont ever talk of I love You for An American girl or a Girl from the Western Hemisphere. You might not get a second date. I think we are taking this issue from two different cultures and way of life
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2005
Haba Mr Layi. You cant just tell a girl I LOVE YOU really havent had a strong relationship with her. as in go out with her or anything like that. Yeah you saw her and liked her, and u want her to be ur gf. But u gat to start from somewhere not by saying "i love you".
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by layi(m): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2005
We've been best of friends for years. We know eaxch other deeply. Whats wrong in telling her I love her and I want us to take it to any level possible? I still don't get it.

All i know is don't tell a girl u barely KNOW. I know that for sure. But we've been together for years. But what HA doesnt know is that there's a friend that sticks closer than a lover. Some of us do have such friends. I don't have to be her lover to really know her.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2005
Layi.. the topic says APPROACH! That is like meeting for the first time.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by nddy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2005
if she is your best friend simply tell her i have always had a crush on you
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by layi(m): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2005
HA my posts are in sequence (dont isolate) A continuation of what i said earlier.

In summary. U shouldnt tell her U love her at first. Make friends with her first and tell her later when the time is ripe, when u've grown into urself.

U dont only love ur lover......rather U actually have lovers because u loved first.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2005
Yeah you loved first. But u don't tell them u love them first. You actually go out with them and in the course of the relationship you say... "I love you".

I am tired jo.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by nddy(m): 12:09am On Oct 13, 2005
i think he is talking about an inner feeling you get when you think you have found the right person.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 12:11am On Oct 13, 2005
Shuu.. i really dunno wat he is talking abt. But whichever way. You can't tell someone u just met that you love him/her. Y'all gat to develop some sorta relationship.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by layi(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2005
Sure hottie. That's what I've been saying, but this relationship could be friendship not necessarily dating: it depends on what you mean by 'going out'. People go out unofficially too my dear. I even know of a couple who were friends for 8 years (no toasting). The guy just came up 1 day and propose marriage. She accepted and they've been happily married for 5 years now. Break the norm abeg.

Like 2face "I say whatz on my mind / i don't have time to edit"

@nddy
I aint talkin about that. I know the difference between love and crush.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by Latoya(f): 2:24am On Oct 13, 2005
Layi u are actually wrong wiv that ur I LOVE U thing o.How can u just tell someone u barely know that? if a guy walks up to me saying i love u i will just spit on his face cos he is cursed.u just have to take it one step at a time.The i love u part will surely come if its meant to be.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by goodguy(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2005
Latoya, read Layi's post very well.
layi:

All i know is don't tell a girl u barely KNOW. I know that for sure.
wink
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by Greatpeter(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2005
I am changing gear here.

Love that is meant to be will be no matter the method you employ. Method or protocols or style won't fetch you love.

A truly love that is born out of a true heart is so strong and can't be resisted.

So be yourself and do your thing in your own way.

Forget about method or style.

the style or method Mr A adopted and worked very well for him may not work for Mr B.

The events taking place at that time or mood determines your approach.

Let's not religionize it (pardon for this grammar)
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by layi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2005
I wonder why d ladies misunderstand me. cry cry We are saying d same thing for jeeez sake.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2005
Sorry and congrats for reaching 2000 post counts.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by layi(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2005
Thanx Lizzie (omo daddy). Methinks i need a break now. 2000? pweeew.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by hotangel2(f): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2005
I am Lizzy.. not Lizzie. U r welcome Layi (omo mummy). break ehh? If u need a break.. i need a BEND.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by Greatpeter(m): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2005
Layi how do you make your own approach?
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by alterego1: 12:54am On Oct 14, 2005
put a gun to her head and tell her to love you forever or die.
That will guarantee a relationship that neither you or her will ever forget. Her family will always think of you. Your family will always think of her.
If your lucky, significant parts of your relationship may be filmed by local and/or national TV News Crews.
The most important thing to remember is to wear protection, at all times ('cause you never know). tongue
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by smartsoft(m): 2:17am On Oct 14, 2005
Everybody they talk now @ layi u think say love nah bread wey ppl they buy ? let me tell you love is more than what you think.. if you cannot sacrifice for love then is wasting of tyme
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by goodguy(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2005
we are talking of how do u APPROACH here. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.