Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Need Your Honest And Brutal Criticisms Of This Animation Please - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Your Honest And Brutal Criticisms Of This Animation Please (1813 Views)

Watch This Animation And Also Learn How To Make Money / Honest Opinions About Dudutoonz Academy...anyone? / This Animation Bussiness And Prospects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Honest And Brutal Criticisms Of This Animation Please by LucemFerre: 1:47am On Mar 29, 2015
I'm sorry I can't create a code to watch it here but, here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOjn5lgtMEw

but you gotta give me credit for that Aston Martin though tongue (kidding)
looking forward to your responses... if it isn't clear on youtube you can download it... mine wasn't... i don't know why... so if the video is kinda blurry on youtube the quality might be better when you download it.
Thanks in advance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Honest And Brutal Criticisms Of This Animation Please by LucemFerre: 1:50am On Mar 29, 2015
Oh! never mind... it did display on here... and the quality's good too... you mustn't download it after all...

Cheers
Re: I Need Your Honest And Brutal Criticisms Of This Animation Please by AAinEqGuinea: 5:01am On Mar 29, 2015
Thought it was a pretty good start. Work more to perfect body, car, or any objects buoyancy to the environment.
Re: I Need Your Honest And Brutal Criticisms Of This Animation Please by prof800(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Real cool.smiley
Re: I Need Your Honest And Brutal Criticisms Of This Animation Please by Donald3d(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nice ,keep improving ,keep moving forward dont relent.YOU CAN DO IT. KMF
Re: I Need Your Honest And Brutal Criticisms Of This Animation Please by Dolemite(f): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
It is crap. angry
Re: I Need Your Honest And Brutal Criticisms Of This Animation Please by Donald3d(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dolemite:
It is crap. angry
no fair sis ,at least give him some credit.he is one of the few nigerians bold enough to create something no matter how small
Re: I Need Your Honest And Brutal Criticisms Of This Animation Please by Dolemite(f): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Donald3d:
no fair sis ,at least give him some credit.he is one of the few nigerians bold enough to create something no matter how small

He said brutally honest. tongue

It's cool actually OP
Re: I Need Your Honest And Brutal Criticisms Of This Animation Please by LucemFerre: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
Thought it was a pretty good start. Work more to perfect body, car, or any objects buoyancy to the environment.

prof800:
Real cool.smiley

Donald3d:
Nice ,keep improving ,keep moving forward dont relent.YOU CAN DO IT. KMF

Dolemite:
It is crap. angry

Dolemite:

He said brutally honest. tongue

It's cool actually OP

lol Dolemite...
Thank you so so so much people... I really appreciate your responses... means a lot to me...
will improve more on my next animation...

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

ARTIST PROFILE - DANIEL TEE OLANIYI / I Want The Latest Newspaper Printing Machine / Some Logos You May Wanna Have!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.