Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:01 PM

APC Wins Obasanjo’s Ward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Obasanjo’s Ward (767 Views)

APC Wins In Obasanjo’s Ward In Ogun / APC Wins In Obasanjo’s Ward In Ogun - Vanguard News / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wins Obasanjo’s Ward by supereagle(m): 3:45am On Mar 29, 2015
The All Progressives Congress won the polling unit of former President Olusegun Obasanjo in Saturday’s presidential election, beating the Peoples Democratic Party to a second place.

At the polling unit, Ward 11, Unit 2, Shokori, Abeokuta North Local Government Area of Ogun State, the APC polled 100 in presidential votes, while the PDP got 16.

In the votes for Senate, the APC got 93, while the PDP got eight. The Social Democratic Party got 15, while the Peoples Party of Nigeria got two.

The majority votes for the House of Representatives also went to the APC, which polled 98, while the PDP got eight. The SDP got 12.

Obasanjo had earlier in the day told journalists at the polling unit that he was satisfied with the conduct of the elections, hoping that other parts of the country would be as peaceful as his ward.

“What I have seen at my polling station is satisfactory. I have talked to a few people here in Abeokuta and they have also reported satisfactory report. I will appeal to all Nigerians to maintain this type of satisfactory report.
http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-wins-obasanjos-ward/
Re: APC Wins Obasanjo’s Ward by Demdem(m): 4:21am On Mar 29, 2015
But barcanista, the protection seeker told us that SDP / PDP will hold sway in ogun

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Obasanjo’s Ward by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 29, 2015
There said we online, we noise makers, we don't have PVCs

but there were wrong grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Obasanjo’s Ward by ROCKJ1(m): 5:07am On Mar 29, 2015
I remember Obasanjo never won in that ward. Even when he was president. That ward na very wicked ward oh. Lol.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Obasanjo’s Ward by adebrave1(m): 5:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Sai Buhari
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Obasanjo’s Ward by 9jvirgin(m): 5:30am On Mar 29, 2015
The end is near for the manipulators of destiny.

Baba Buhari! Please come and rule us.

Sai Baba!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inec Final Result / #babanowthatyouhavebeenelected / Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi Is The Next Secretary To The Gov. Of The Federation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.