Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Open Matured Discussion Among Religions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Matured Discussion Among Religions (7655 Views)

See The Religious Discussion Among These Facebook Users(screenshots) / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Ok...let me give u a reason to believe in God.

Everything holy books prophesised comes to pass
holy books teaches science in lots of area..

Honestly ur naivete is cute .. smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Honestly ur naivete is cute .. smiley

You believe there is no God and you believe in proof and test case issues and thats science

are you saying science is always correct about everything?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

i gave you a definition as given by the [size=20] English Dictionary[/size]

please where did you get this ur divine explanation.. lol
Hebrews 11:1
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
your don't know the true God how can you know his nature?

The law is good and perfect, do you think an imperfect human can obey the law? the law is the manifestation of God holiness,and the law will enable us to know what is right and wrong.When the law was introduced, it was never intended to be the instrument by which man would save himself, but it was the instrument through which man was to be saved.

When Jesus is said to have fulfilled the
law, it means that>>>>
HE PERFECTLY KEPT THE
LAW AND HE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE TO
FOLLOW, AND NEVER SINNED (1 Peter
2:22). This was therefore a manifestation of and testimony to His deity.
For more read here https://www.nairaland.com/2173054/what-jesus-meant-fullfiled-law

You means those laws are not for human?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Nobody is bank of knowledge... is injeel not bible? ookh..toarah is bible.. Whats injeel..book of moses?
By Allah, my question is very simple, New Testament is Injeel, it was written in Greek, meaning Good News, which obviously has its meaning in Arabic. How then did Gabriel make a mistake by putting it down in the Greek?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by malvisguy212: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

i gave you a definition as given by the [size=20] English Dictionary[/size]

please where did you get this ur divine explanation.. lol
the bible define faith as the Work of God base on the belief in christ Jesus."God made him (Christ) who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." Corinthians 5:21

Jesus Died As Our Representative Jesus identified Himself with sinful humanity. He became one with us. God sent Jesus to represent us. Without faith in Jesus we are "in Adam", part of sinful humanity - fit only to die. But "in Christ", represented by Him, we can know a completely new kind of life.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

You believe there is no God and you believe in proof and test case issues and thats science

are you saying science is always correct about everything?

Nope am saying Science is study... smiley and they can only be study when their are questions..
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by malvisguy212: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

You means those laws are not for human?
is this what you understand in my post? Thank you for your time
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Hebrews 11:1

Aaaaah the bible exactly as i guessed.. cheesy
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
By Allah, my question is very simple, New Testament is Injeel, it was written in Greek, meaning Good News, which obviously has its meaning in Arabic. How then did Gabriel make a mistake by putting it down in the Greek?

I saif quran was revealed in arabic.... Aint talking about injeel.. Injeel (bible)was written in greek

Understand?,and please no insult again.. No abuse anybody.. Every religion is against insult..
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
is this what you understand in my post? Thank you for your time

make me understand...just sum it up
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
the bible define faith as the Work of God base on the belief in christ Jesus."God made him (Christ) who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." Corinthians 5:21

Jesus Died As Our Representative Jesus identified Himself with sinful humanity. He became one with us. God sent Jesus to represent us. Without faith in Jesus we are "in Adam", part of sinful humanity - fit only to die. But "in Christ", represented by Him, we can know a completely new kind of life.

Jesus didnt die according to bible.. He wasnt crucified either.. he ascend to God..
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

I saif quran was revealed in arabic.... Aint talking about injeel.. Injeel (bible)was written in greek

Understand?,and please no insult again.. No abuse anybody.. Every religion is against insult..
My.Name is Ayo, in English, it is Joy, the name given the to New Testament in Greek (not the book itself) is Injeel. The bone of contention here is that instead of Gabriel writing the name in pure Arabic, he wrote it in Greek. Doesn't that show Quran is not from God?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Nope am saying Science is study... smiley and they can only be study when their are questions..

ok..what is science explanation for mysterious beings and things? like where did sun come from? what is the existence or creator of moon , earth...

How do science explain aliens?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
My.Name is Ayo, in English, it is Joy, the name given the to New Testament in Greek (not the book itself) is Injeel. The bone of contention here is that instead of Gabriel writing the name in pure Arabic, he wrote it in Greek. Doesn't that show Quran is not from God?

Nah... Quran is an arabic name of new testament. And God named the book quran HIMSELF in quran..

injeel differs from quran.. Quran came after injeel
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

ok..what is science explanation for mysterious beings and things? like where did sun come from? what is the existence or creator of moon , earth...

How do science explain aliens?
woooow what is this?
Can't you just do a simple google search and read about stuffs before coming here to ask such questions..
here, start fromhere http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

By aliens you mean extra-terrestrial life, the search for such is very on going now and more than 100,000 planets are found to be in the habitable zone of their respective parent stars through out the milky way galaxy. . so they are all possible candidates to harbour extra-terrestrial life smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Nah... Quran is an arabic name of new testament. And God named the book quran HIMSELF in quran..

injeel differs from quran.. Quran came after injeel
Is the bolded word a Greek word or Arabic. sad Jonydon22 help me explain to this guy.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jonydon22 is atheism a faith according to the definition of Faith in Bible (substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen)?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Jonydon22 is atheism a faith according to the definition of Faith in Bible (substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen)?

can you define atheism for me?
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Is the bolded word a Greek word or Arabic. sad Jonydon22 help me explain to this guy.
ingeel/injil is fvcking arabic..who said its not
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:

greek
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

greek
what? shocked .

You are kidding right? embarassed
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:

You should be happy that you have met your match
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

can you define atheism for me?
Atheism is a faith and believe that there is no enough proof of God, though our universe is complex, unique and unbelievably has every materials necessary for all needs of man. It is a one-sided belief that doesn't explore the fact that they don't have enough proof of His non-existence.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

ingeel/injil is fvcking arabic..who said its not
High on new wine.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Atheism is a faith and believe that there is no enough proof of God, though our universe is complex, unique and unbelievably has every materials necessary for all needs of man. It is a one-sided belief that doesn't explore the fact that they don't have enough proof of His non-existence.
Lol please can you give a reference of where you hewned this definition from..? smiley
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

greek
That is a mistake in quran! That is solved. What about the non assurance of Muhammad about entering Heaven! 'The Prophet said, '''By Allah, though I am the Apostle of
Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me''' (Hadith
vol. 5, no. 266). BUT JESUS WAS 100% SURE! And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again,
and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye
may be also. John 14:3 ► Come soon Lord Jesus, I love You!
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Justfollowit:

You should be happy that you have met your match
Love you! shocked Come join us, your career can wait.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol please can you give a reference of where you hewned this definition from..? smiley
Is there any mistake? If not, the source is inconsequential.
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by Misogynist2014(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
If suras were lost, it is understandable, why is it that suras were eaten up by domestic animals! " After the sudden death of Mohammed, Zaid-ibn-Thabith
was ordered to compile and write down the Quran
(Mishkat'ul Masabih). It is attested that at least three
revelations were left out. One of these, according to
Mohammed's wife, Aysha, with whom he resided at this
death, was kept under their bed at the time of
Mohammed's death, but was eaten by a domestic animal
(related by ibn-Mayah in "Kitabu'l Sunan" with Sahih
Muslim, page 740.)" shahydbinaliyu Justfollowit johnydon22
Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by johnydon22(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Is there any mistake? If not, the source is inconsequential.
smiley You see its clear enough that you just cooked up your definition of atheism to suit ur analogy.. I will only correct it by posting to you the real definition of atheism..

Below is a picture of it smiley Read and see for yourself

Re: Open Matured Discussion Among Religions by malvisguy212: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Jesus didnt die according to bible.. He wasnt crucified either.. he ascend to God..
provide the verse in the bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Does Not 'EXIST' / Female Pastor Caught In A Scandal As Her S#x Video Goes Viral (watch Video) / Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.