Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria (2779 Views)

#pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets / PDP Wins Enugu By Landslide / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by bros1234(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2015
If yo have been trying to follow the election result on the social media and nairaland, you will almost agree that APC has won. I had to call some people in several places to get a feel of whats happening and the people I called even in Kaduna assured me to relax. That PDP is gaining some grounds.

The question now is, why is APC always winning on Nairaland and Twitter and real life proves different?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by blessedqueen(f): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Let d doubt start from the sources u called.
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by Raiders: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2015
bros1234:
If yo have been trying to follow the election result on the social media and nairaland, you will almost agree that APC has won. I had to call some people in several places to get a feel of whats happening and the people I called even in Kaduna assured me to relax. That PDP is gaining some grounds.

The question now is, why is APC always winning on Nairaland and Twitter and real life proves different?
keep decieving yourself. People were in the polling unit when result was declare. APC is winning the elections

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by Wristler: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Denial.....are nairalanders and Twitterfreaks not Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2015
Admit that you've lost ya job Bro grin grin

#ivotedgmb have been trending since yesterday on Twitter

reliable News paper sites have also been updating results too

My brother stop deceiving GEJ. that's how you deceived him to believe we didn't have PVCs. sorry Bro grin

7 Likes

Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by bros1234(m): 7:02am On Mar 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

My brother stop deceiving GEJ. that's how you deceived him to believe we didn't have PVCs. sorry Bro grin

For example, you guys said that SAMBO lost his ward, Obanikoro lost his ward, David Mark lost, but real life situation on ground just told me that they are all lies that the reverse is the case.

How come

8 Likes

Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by dollyptosh(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Don't mind then. They said we were shouting GMB but no PVC

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2015
don't mind those pack of liars....the eyes go soon open
lies run in the veins of APC

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by Nicklaus(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2015
bros1234:

well funny enough, the majority of APC supporters who are in the country have no PVCs. Some are only online supporters deceiving themselves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by fairygeh(f): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Honestly,the way people are just shouting APC has won as if INEC has declared the results
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by Nicklaus(m): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2015
bros1234:

For example, you guys said that SAMBO lost his ward, Obanikoro lost his ward, David Mark lost, but real life situation on ground just told me that they are all lies that the reverse is the case.

How come
ohhh, don't u get it. They planned to rig, just in-case they win they don't want it to come as a surprise
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by yomanovic: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2015
Nicklaus:
well funny enough, the majority of APC supporters who are in the country have no PVCs. Some are only online supporters deceiving themselves

You don't seem to understand that the number of people with no pvc will be shared among the supporters of the two parties. Like myself, I got non but my wish is very well represented by what I have seen in my area in Ikorodu, Lagos. Notwithstanding the fact that a friend of mine who happens to be running for an elective post at the local government under pdp was seen sharing morning friday evening, apc still won at his polling boot by 112 to 64.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by yomanovic: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2015
bros1234:

How come

Which real life situation is that? Out of those politicians you just mentioned, only Sambo was able to deliver his polling unit for pdp. In short, this is the first time he'll deliver for pdp at his polling boot. However, I read it with my korokoro eyes that he even had to relocate his polling boot to another place cos the previous location didn't favour him at all.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by Nicklaus(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2015
yomanovic:

You don't seem to understand that the number of people with no pvc will be shared among the supporters of the two parties. Like myself, I got non but my wish is very well represented by what I have seen in my area in Ikorodu, Lagos. Notwithstanding the fact that a friend of mine who happens to be running for an elective post at the local government under pdp was seen sharing morning friday evening, apc still won at his polling boot by 112 to 64.
yea that's why you ll be shocked if PDP wins overall vote, because in my area, the reverse was the case
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by henryangelo: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Some people even started posting the result when the voting was still going on.dont mind them,thats their dream that will soon be charted
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by Ilekeh(f): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2015
bros1234:

How come

What situations?

Do you work with INEC?

Or are these beer parlor gists?
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by ayindejimmy(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2015
When we were making noise online 4 GMB, they laughed at us & told us votes are not won on twitter and Facebook so we took our noise to d street #IvotedGMB
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by moj2015(f): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2015
I think is rigin sad If yo have been trying to follow the election result on the social media and nairaland, you will almost agree that APC has won. I had to call some people in several places to get a feel of whats happening and the people I called even in Kaduna assured me to relax. That PDP is gaining some grounds.

The question now is, why is APC always winning on Nairaland and Twitter and real life proves different?[/quote]
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by tuniski: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2015
ayindejimmy:
When we were making noise online 4 GMB, they laughed at us & told us votes are not won on twitter and Facebook so we took our noise to d street #IvotedGMB
Pls no violence as we get ready to get official state wide results that will return GEJ till 2019! Change ko chanji ni! Your eyes will clear in a few hours time when u even begin see ward total and LGA before state. No be by polling unit in a national assembly as if na councilor election! Wake up
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by Zulele: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2015
bros1234:

Please what part of Kaduna PDP is gaining...Last time I checked, APC is whooping PDP here... please don't let your friend deceive you! APC is winning in Kd

1 Like

Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by abduljabbar4(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2015
So you didn't see the pictures of the different polling unit results? Just start crying
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by not4sure(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Guys when Fayose win then you can confirm that then ?
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by Franzeez(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2015
PDP is leading the election but cumulation is ongoing. Database report.

I am not saying they won oooo, but with what I am seeing there is a 2 million lead. About 10 states to go still cumulating.

Don't ask me how, where or why.

You can choose not to believe.

Its just an expo.....
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by iiichidodo: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Zulele:

Please what part of Kaduna PDP is gaining...Last time I checked, APC is whooping PDP here... please don't let your friend deceive you! APC is winning in Kd
Last time you checked? Twitter or nairaland??...LWKMD..
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by dammytosh: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2015
In 48 hours time max. We will know.
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by bros1234(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2015
I'm done with APC online agents. The spread of false results is a breeding ground for violence if the result does not go their way. They should act with some decorum
Re: APC Wins On Nairaland And Twitter, PDP Wins In Nigeria by IbroYaya: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2015
APC will always win on nairaland, but surely loose in Nigeria.

Infact that is a clear sign they are loosing. The spread false result to breed room for violence.

Does winning in a ward amount to winning in a whole state.
I don't blame them. Most of their followers are gullible illiterates.

GEJ all the way

(1) (Reply)

Orubebe Now A New Word In Dictionary - BBC NEWS / Shocking!! Couple Find Dead Lizard Inside Canned Tomato Sauce (photo) / Breaking News! Sen. Chimaroke Nnamani Wins at the tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.