Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? (2242 Views)

Governors Lavish Billions Of Naira On Bulletproof Cars For Selves / IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones / Mark Loses Bid To Secure Automatic Tickets For Senators Despite Gej's Interventi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2015
Jonathan bribed so many high ranking people with billions of nairas ,but still he goofed! Nigerians are we now becoming wise?

2 Likes

Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by starlingbawa(m): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2015
Do you have any 'CONCRETE' facts to substantiate what you just posted?

1 Like

Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2015
starlingbawa:
Do you have any 'CONCRETE' facts to substantiate what you just posted?
please pack out of nigeria if u are not aware of how mauch Jonathan has bEen doling out to high ranking people.

14 Likes

Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by starlingbawa(m): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
please pack out of nigeria if u are not aware of how mauch Jonathan has bEen doling out to high ranking people.

Let's have the 'RAW' facts that you have please?

Then I can take this seriously!

2 Likes

Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2015
GEJ is corruption

3 Likes

Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by starlingbawa(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2015
starlingbawa:

This should suffice for me. You should have done this initially...
very good,where is Mr barcanista and all other paid pdp defenders

4 Likes

Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by englishmart(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2015
no church today?
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Pdp man posing with large amount of money
www.nairaland.com/2209703/too-much-money-pdp-man
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2015
englishmart:
no church today?
I be Muslim grin

1 Like

Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by malonephill(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2015
So it only pdp that bribed?
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Shokis: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Jonathan bribed so many high ranking people with billions of nairas ,but still he goofed! Nigerians are we now becoming wise?

U are sooooo Clueless and daft
Coconut brain just like your certificateless Daura cow!

Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2015
malonephill:
So it only pdp that bribed?
bring proofs of apc doling out large amount of money to people?
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 29, 2015
Shokis:

U are sooooo Clueless and daft
Coconut brain just like your certificateless Daura cow!
cry me a river,Jonathan and his shepopotamus wife,have over stayed their welcome in aso rock..
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2015
unibenstudent, where you keep your senses? undecided
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Shokis: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
cry me a river,Jonathan and his shepopotamus wife,have over stayed their welcome in aso rock..

U better admit urself in the hospital b4 the results are announced because u'll definitely need a medical attention cry
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Shokis: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2015
crazysaint:

Under his feet ofcourse embarassed
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2015
crazysaint:
what is the relationship between the question and my sanity,,the only thing pdp supporters are known for is commiting fallacy..
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2015
Shokis:

U better admit urself in the hospital b4 the results are announced because u'll definitely need a medical attention cry
Jonathan lost presidential villa to apc,keep basking in your ignominy,it will soon dawn on u ,that the unquestionable king of corruption,who wishes to legitimize corruption by saying that "stealing is not corruption" will be packing his ogboni luggage out of aso rock...patience Jonathan is an embarrassment whom we also don't wanna see,will u be happy if your daughter or future daughter speaks and behaves like patience?
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Shokis: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Jonathan lost presidential villa to apc,keep basking in your ignominy,it will soon dawn on u ,that the unquestionable king of corruption,who wishes to legitimize corruption by saying that "stealing is not corruption" will be packing his ogboni luggage out of aso rock...patience Jonathan is an embarrassment whom we also don't wanna see,will u be happy if your daughter or future daughter speaks and behaves like patience?

E go SHOCK U!
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by kendrick9(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
the only emberassment i see here is you.....
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2015
kendrick9:
the only emberassment i see here is you.....
what is ur proof that I am an embarrassment?
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2015
Shokis:

E go SHOCK U!
u speak like an enemy of progress...get behind me satan
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Shokis: 8:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u speak like an enemy of progress...get behind me satan

Satan cannot rebuke satan undecided
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2015
Shokis:

Satan cannot rebuke satan undecided
e go soon clear for ya eye now..grEedy pdp who wan to rule forever
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Uniben do me a favour and leave those pdp ediots. Don't ever reply them.

My personal advise. They don't have sense.
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by malonephill(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
bring proofs of apc doling out large amount of money to people?
whether you b"live or not just want you know is only pdp that bribe, some my friend in akure, lagos, here abeokuta collected money from apc member to be voted for, just know their all same, forget sentiment
Re: Y Is dat Despite GEJ Spending Of Trilions Of Naira on campaign He Still Failed? by Shokis: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
e go soon clear for ya eye now..grEedy pdp who wan to rule forever

Who are the people in APC? Are they not spill over from pdp ?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Jonathan Leading--radio Nigeria / Presidency Moves To Replace The National Chairman Of PDP With A S’south Governor / Akwa Ibom State Govt. Opens A 20,000 Per Wk Capacity Poultry Hatchery In Uruan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.