Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

How You Head Back Home After You Bought The New Iphone 6 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How You Head Back Home After You Bought The New Iphone 6 (856 Views)

My Husband Never Bought The Things I Said He Bought For Me, I Lied - Tonto Dikeh / Things Nigerians Americans Should Know Before Coming Back Home / How Niggas Walk Home After Getting The Dorri (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Head Back Home After You Bought The New Iphone 6 by Jamie1360(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2015
how you head back home after buying the new iPhone 6

Re: How You Head Back Home After You Bought The New Iphone 6 by Lionbite(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2015
of course, when there is so much insecurity in the nation, the soldiers are busy being manipulated by the politicians and the police are helping with rigging. that's why we all seek change

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Mamman Kontagora House In Lagos / Policeman In Abuja Kills Colleague Over Their Love For A Recharge Card Seller / (YABATECH) Part Time/pre- Degree/direct Entry/pgd Form ,on Sale 08169056354

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.