Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? (1438 Views)

Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos / Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2015

Either manually or with the use of washing machines, will you help your hubby wash his clothes when you get married?

I know some ladies will prefer he gives his laundry job to a dry cleaner. Think about the expense and what it will take away from your growing marriage.
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by vanen2: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Clueless

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2015
While growing up, I watched my mum wash my dads clothes, so I don't see anything wrong if I choose to replicate that act.

Meanwhile, i think it's part of my duty as a wife.....

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Uh if i dnt wash his clothes, who will? Another woman? No. Thats part of my job as a wife, and future mother.
Any woman who refuses to wash her husband's clothes is not a fit wife.

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2015
See question... if the dont wash their hubby cloth, whose cloth will the wash?

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Uh if i dnt wash his clothes, who will? Another woman? No. Thats part of my job as a wife, and future mother.
Any woman who refuses to wash her husband's clothes is not a fit wife.
hope it wasn't your internet mind you used in saying this.
crazysaint:
See question... if the dont wash their hubby cloth, whose cloth will the wash?
some feministic minded ladies think otherwise.

How do you expect them to do the washing with long fixed nails? grin

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by zaralady: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2015
Am not a workhalic so?? undecided.....depends.... lipsrsealed
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by sinaj(f): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2015
if i wash it with the w.machine, he will av to iron dem himself undecided
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by sleekch1c(f): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Yes, if he is a vegetable.
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2015
The OP is as clueless as his elder broda in Aso Rock.....very unintelligent question. it's same as asking if the ladies are gonna cook for their hubby wen they get married. OP take time.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Op your ques doesnt seem relevant. A sensible Lady got no Choice

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Why won't I? What else do I now have to do. I'll surely do my hubby's laundry either manually or by washing machine.
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Lisaflex(f): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2015
If i do mine, notn stops me from doin his
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Luedave:
Op your ques doesnt seem relevant. A sensible Lady got no Choice
Had it been I posted this topic at the family section, the reasonable comments from ladies on this thread would have been the opposite cos that section is full of feminists.
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Segeggs:
Had it been I posted this topic at the family section, the reasonable comments from ladies on this thread would have been the opposite cos that section is full of feminists.

Ehmmm I must correct you feminist has nothing to do with not washing clothes feminist fights for equal rights for girls to have the same privilege as male. Feminist fight for equal pay amongst women and others. You are describing a feminazi. Pple on nl use the feminist word wrong. They confuse feminist for misandrist

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Segeggs:
tell farano to move it to d family section. She wudnt hesitate
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Luedave:
tell farano to move it to d family section. She wudnt hesitate
@farano

Let's play a game.

Move this thread to the family section so we can have the opinion of the ladies there. Thanks
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by ivyT(f): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
If he appreciates it_I'd gladly do it,but if not_ make errybody find their square root
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Segeggs:

Either manually or with the use of washing machines, will you help your hubby wash his clothes when you get married?

I know some ladies will prefer he gives his laundry job to a dry cleaner. Think about the expense and what it will take away from your growing marriage.
Sure! with a washing machine

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Of course. But I'm sure if I'm horribly busy he can do it himself once in a while.
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by quivah(f): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
of course! with a washing machinecheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by yeamesee(f): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
I gladly will
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by bhadmux(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
yeamesee:
I gladly will

Am Laide badmus...I reside in abuja too, wld love us to be good friends if you don't mind yemisi. 07066584011
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:
I watched my mum wash my dads clothes so I don't see anything wrong in it.

Meanwhile, its part of my duty as an a wife.....
nice comment bad english
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
lasstropinky:
nice comment bad english

Please correct me smiley
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rainess:
Of course. But I'm sure if I'm horribly busy he can do it himself once in a while.
Busy enough to wash your own cloth
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

Please correct me smiley
Have done that already
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by dagentility(f): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yea i will, but not always
Re: Single Ladies, Will You Help Your Husband Wash His Clothes When You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
lasstropinky:
Busy enough to wash your own cloth

Yes he can wash his own clothes

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? / What I Saw In My Journey From Genesis To Revelation / Is It Proper To Have Sex In The Dream(discus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.