Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,040 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Business Can Be Bolted With 1million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Be Bolted With 1million Naira (501 Views)

N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / What Business Can I Start With 1million Naira / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can Be Bolted With 1million Naira by lantres000(m): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Good Morning Guys

I want to throw this funny but technical question to all. What business can one do with 1 million Naira in other to get a possible 70-150% Returns in a space of 3 Months?

Am trying to raise a specified amount of Money but the process is getting way too slow that's
why i brought it here for experts to Brainstorm.

Please keep the post coming

Thanks
Re: What Business Can Be Bolted With 1million Naira by Opengates(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2015
Click on the last website link on my signature and you are good tp go.

Try, go there and read it, there is no harm in doing so but it can be the solution you have been waiting for.

Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Betting Tips For 3rd April, 2015 / FREE INTERNET Business Ideas And Tips In The Online Community / Where Can I Get Polybags For Agric Purpose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.