Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls (72305 Views)

Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls / Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by tunde1200(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2015
prove it pls

pekeyim:

Dude stop spreading falsehood FFK won his polling unit, his ward and LGA

When u people keep posting fake results and issues start occurring, u'll hide somewhere.

This country belongs to us all.

1 Like

Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by pekeyim: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2015
tunde1200:
prove it pls

Didn't u see the twitter image?

Please let's stop spreading falsehood

1 Like

Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by sule5727: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
God bless you all. Victory is already yours.

Sai Buhari.
amen oo. !!!
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by justfash50: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2015
I am still shedding tears with the above pictures and comments from Nigerians that still have undying love for this country to move on irrespective of our challenges. I hope the incoming president will bridge the gap of religious and ethnicity divide the politician have been using all this while to deceive us. I pray to see all leaders agree on our differences diplomatically. We should know that we have certain differences which should be respected.
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by realmindz: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2015
bravo, nice pix

the picture of that old woman is emotional
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by nagoma(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2015
One people one destiny , we have to rebuild trust and build the nation. No one will do it for us.
Change is an opportunity.
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by adeko1: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2015
God bless you,very good photos for the archives. wink
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by sukkot: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2015
oyb:
who do you think all those old, infirm, diaper wearing decrepit, half dead voters will be voting for?
respect yourself before another thief come your house and nack you cutlass like the last time grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by micrep3030(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Gej till 2019
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by tunde1200(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2015
and you believe that?
how are u sure is really FFK page be that for twitter
pekeyim:

Didn't u see the twitter image?

Please let's stop spreading falsehood

1 Like

Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by tayebest(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2015
M4gunners:
U are a cheap liar.
any counterpart so far

1 Like

Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2015
sukkot:
respect yourself before another thief come your house and nack you cutlass like the last time grin cheesy

no probs, i will just throw the bitchass nigga and his gun wielding friend over the balcony singlehandedly like i did the last time smiley

1 Like

Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by nagoma(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2015
FFK the megalomaniac now with a shrinking Ego. He is talking about his polling booth. Not ward not state and not country!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by Toofan007: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2015
Emotional pics indeed. Nigerians are orderly, peace loving people. Of course, there are extremist who think in violence, every society have those. But, the politicians who, rather then encourage what we have in common accentuate our differences ,are our main enemy. We shouldn't allow them. Say no to violence!
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by mmsen: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2015
9jii:
The Massive turn out for this Election was as a result of suffering inflicted on people by this administration.

People have no other options but troop out and demand a Changii,women, old, sick,infant. ...

Citizens are always the bedrock of any aspiring 'democracy' - the ruling class can only do what they are allowed to do, If Nigerians were more proactive and more demanding things would be very different from what they are now.
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by sukkot: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2015
oyb:

no probs, i will just throw the bitchass nigga and his gun wielding friend over the balcony singlehandedly like i did the last time smiley
grin grin after you na buhari
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by felony101(m): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2015
dotG:
shocked
instead of foolish FFK to go n do his campaign work well his was der running his mouth like his uneducated. Killed all d credibility attached to his name as far as am concerned... His just a failure his most of his speech even made jona loose votes

1 Like

Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by sukkot: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2015
anybody who comes in here shouting about jonathan being the man till 2019 needs to be castrated after looking at these pictures. people are tired. imagine 2015 and they are using car headlights to count votes ? this na proper DARK AGES that jonathan has plunged nigeria into cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2015
they didn't even hv electricity to count the votes , what a damn shame.
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by okonkwo44: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2015
dotG:
shocked
pure liesssss,ffk won his local govt not 2 tok of wards or polling unit
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Massive clean out now going on at Aso Rock, the occupants are being ejected by a formidable team of combatants, Nigerians are hereby requested to assist the evictees with direction to Otuoke.

Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by omenka(m): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2015
adeekiti:
amen bro happy sunday
Wish you the same bro.

1 Like

Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by pekeyim: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2015
tunde1200:
and you believe that?
how are u sure is really FFK page be that for twitter
You have internet now,
If you feel it's false go on twitter and follow him.

I've been following FFK for sometime now and that's his real handle.
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by Christafarian(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2015
JakeII:
I almost shed tears seeing those displaced people who still came out to vote....people are suffering to much in this country, i could have been in their situation too.
GOD bless your reasoning. You truly are living; not existing.
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by slightlyMad(f): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Shame of GEJ, No light to even count votes and he said Nigerians are happy with power supply.
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by incredible6(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2015
after seeing this pic shaME on y'll youth dat sat home behind ur computers, sleeping, streaming movies, eating or wateva u where u doing... including me ..
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2015
tayebest:
FAKE PRESIDENT SURROUNDED BY FAKE
POLITICIANs.

*Musiliu Olatunde Obanikoro lost his Polling Unit.

*Buruji Kashamu lost his Polling unit.

*Femi Fani Kayode lost his Polling unit.

*Olusegun Rahman Mimiko lost his Polling unit.

*Gani Adams lost his Polling unit.

*Iyiola Omisore lost his polling unit.

*Jimi Agbaje lost his polling unit.

*Bode George lost his polling unit.

*Doyin Okupe lost his polling unit.

*Pa Olusegun Osoba lost his polling unit.

*Sen. Femi Okunrounmu lost his polling unit.

*David Mark lost his polling Unit.

*Jonathan himself even lost Aso Villa Unit.

Below is picture of FFK poling unit, with all his ranting mouth dunno he can still lose
fayose nko?
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Touching.
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2015
JakeII:
I almost shed tears seeing those displaced people who still came out to vote....people are suffering to much in this country, i could have been in their situation too.
Believe u me i got soaked with tears viewing those pix. I just pray that truth will prevail in this our beloved & naturally endowed country. Let the masses decide!

1 Like

Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by goldman777: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2015
all dis jona,s money were sharing and not voting pdp diaris god ohhh!!!!
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by udoojah(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2015
lolaxavier:
great work you've done there bro! I must comment!
the most hilarious of all to me was "How not to lose your card" & "counting with touch light"
Re: 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls by Sexysola(f): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2015
Diz is d most 1daful election i hv ever seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.