Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities (2249 Views)

How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by hollandis(f): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by loomer: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2015
Story story

1 Like

Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Cancel it and. See serious war never witnessed in this part of the World.

Because jon is losing abi?

5 Likes

Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by 9jvirgin(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2015
They will burn, they will be slaughtered. Declare GMB winner or nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2015
Don't Cancel it o!

I pity for the Yeeboes in other regions

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by pendy79: 9:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Reality dawning on the only Mouth GEJ TILL 2019 CREW.

They are finally realizing Nigerians have rejected their useless clueless brother.

Cry cry cry TANoIDS. Owo ti wo gbo for JONaTAN.

Wey them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by edey2real: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2015
You dare not.

Thought you guys were very sure of victory in the election. Nigerians are wiser now. If you fail, we vote you out period.

1 Like

Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2015
9jvirgin:

shiuuu!

For this very country?

We've decapacitated your boko haram which you groomed for this end and now this.
Better pull out your magazines, tanks and bomb launchers.

We're never gonna take that shit.

Till 2019, Ebele.

3 Likes

Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by Truth24(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2015
Cancelled? Ontop all d hundreds of people wey don die yesterday cos of d election?
Na only Inec waka come?

1 Like

Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by adanduka: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2015
9jvirgin:

See them. Like leader, like follower cry
Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by hollandis(f): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2015
Election must be cancelled .Do you think Nigerians are fools? angry What sort of rigging

You can combine manual and automatic at all.Its bullshyte
Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by ba7man(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2015
I agree, the elections must be cancelled in the south south and south east.

All over Nigeria, counting was done at the polling units in public view so we had direct information on how we voted.

From reports, In the south south and south east, the election officers just pack up the ballot boxes and leave which negates the credibility of the results they announce.

1 Like

Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by hollandis(f): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2015
ba7man:
I agree, the elections must be cancelled in the south south and south east.

All over Nigeria, counting was done at the polling units in public view so we had direct information on how we voted.

From reports, In the south south and south east, the election officers just pack up the ballot boxes and leave which negates the credibility of the results they announce.

Ok ,no wonder you guys still suffer
Myself and my family are based outside.Suffer all you can
Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by ba7man(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2015
hollandis:

cheesy You sound pained.

1 Like

Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by Borderless: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Alcatraz001:
Cancel it and. See serious war never witnessed in this part of the World.

Because jon is losing abi?

Na you go fight the war abi? Mtchewww.
Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by Borderless: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2015
hollandis:

Everybody hear ooooo. He's based outside ooo. Na him ticket to heaven be dat oooooo. Remain outside! Sons stay Inside!

1 Like

Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by Gbawe2: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2015
hollandis:

It does not matter where you re based. If you retain a genuine and passionate love of Nigeria in your heart then you will know your call is nonsensical. The whole elections cannot be cancelled. There were irregularities but this is why INEC stipulated that voting continues into Sunday.

You have made ethnocentric statements here in the past so I certainly know your motivation for wanting the elections 'cancelled'. Yet I urge folks like you to accept the loss of GEJ when it is announced. It is his just reward for the monumental misrule of Nigeria your kind thought he would simply get away with to then stroll into a second term.
Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by hollandis(f): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gbawe2:

It does not matter where you re based. If you retain a genuine and passionate love of Nigeria in your heart then you will know your call is nonsensical. The whole elections cannot be cancelled. There were irregularities but this is why INEC stipulated that voting continues into Sunday.
You have made ethnocentric statements here in the past so I certainly know your motivation for wanting the elections 'cancelled'. Yet I urge folks like you to accept the loss of GEJ when it is announced. It is his just reward for the monumental misrule of Nigeria your kind thought he would simply get away with to then stroll into a second term.

Dont be misguided .Myself and my siblingd stopped gaining from Nigeria when our car export business started having hurdles in jonathans era.We have more to lose with Jonathan being in power.However Buhari is not and never an option,Yes i feel pained,but for your generations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by Princesaha: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
I don't think so but the truth remaineth that it was actually marred with irregularities. lets just hope and pray that there won't be crises after the result is announced tomorrow.
Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by bobmalu83(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Apc wrote a letter to INEC chairman demanding for d cancellation of election
Re: Elections Will Be Cancelled Due To Massive Irregularities by noordean(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Cancel ko capsule ni

(1) (Reply)

FANTASTIC!!! Students Invent Smart Condoms That Changes Colour When It Detects S / President Muhammadu Buhari Is A Pedophile / PHOTOS: Okada Rider's Head Crushed By Trailer In Ketu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.