Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded (1693 Views)

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow / Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2015
court injunction should be obtained on Monday to delay the announcement of Presidential election result until Buhari's elegibility suit is concluded.

The Judge should make a ruling either way
Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2015
Ur one of those in support of instability and war in Nigeria. You dont need a wizard to tell you what any delay in election result will lead to.

13 Likes

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Raiders: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2015
mikeansy:
court injunction should be obtained on Monday to delay the announcement of Presidential election result until Buhari's elegibility suit is concluded.

lol. You sound like a desperate man. The judge is going to rule on the case 5 days to the 2019 elections just like Akwa Ibom 2011 election court case was finally decided last week

10 Likes

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Idrismusty97(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2015
Because it is certain Buhari would win?

7 Likes

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by madridguy(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Well said.

UrennaNkoli:
Ur one of those in support of instability and war in Nigeria. You dont need a wizard to tell you what any delay in election result will lead to.

6 Likes

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by theV0ice: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2015
I assume you guys have conceeded defeat already then and are only awaiting good fortune at the courts?

4 Likes

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by kayboy4y(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2015
You're high on ewedu leaves I guess. TANoids. Go get ur self work to do. Imagin ur way of reasoning. Juz because Baba is winning. #Oponu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by phillycute(f): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2015
I think someone need help here cheesy nigerians maSsively reject failure! Shay na by force ni ? Ehn ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Toosure70: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2015
Praying for war abi?, you don't know may be you may survive it.
Use your senses, Gej family are not in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Bakare19: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2015
Someone is scared here!

4 Likes

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by jamex93(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2015
buhari has been destined to rule Nigeria this time around, the grace to change this country has been given to him, so no amount of enmity can stop him
cause God is with him

sai apc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2015
mikeansy:

Aw my darling sounding desperate. Its allowed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Chanchit: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2015
This Op is shameless sha, as it now appears obvious that GEJ is heading to Otueke ur brain is now thinking of a way out. I jst hope the riot that would follow ur suggestion would start from ur street, make them first wipe ur family, so u would know the effect of ur suggestion.

4 Likes

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2015
That means World War 3 will start from Otueke.

1 Like

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

Aw my darling sounding desperate. Its allowed.

Where have u been?

Nothing dey happen.

Jonathan will still win the election

I am only hedging my bets that's all!
Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2015
I dey laff oooooo, the war that will ensue will surely consume plenty Igbos.....make una just calm down and follow Muhammedu Buhari as ya'all do to all other administraations in this country.

We thank Gd the international Community is watching wht is happening in Nigeria.

Any hanky panky will lead to massive loss of lives and property.

Be guided accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2015
How will Buhari become President without 25 percent votes from the SE and SS?
Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by plaintalk1: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2015
CHAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS LIKE JUNE 12 1993 ?BUT WHAT IS THE TOTAL NUMBER OF VOTER IN SS /SE AND HOW MANY STATE ARE THERE IN SS/SE TO DERTIMED THE RETURN OF GEJ TO ASO ROCK ? MY HUMBLE ADVICE TO GEJ IS TO SNEAK OUT FROM BAYELSA TO CAMEROON BORDER TO BOARD TO FRANCE WHERE HE CAN SEEK ASYLUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B4 IT TOO LATE I LIKE HIM NOT TO ENTER KUJE PRISON GOD DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NA HIM ONLY WAKA ENTER KUJE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Alcatraz001:
I dey laff oooooo, the war that will ensue will surely consume plenty Igbos.....make una just calm down and follow Muhammedu Buhari as ya'all do to all other administraations in this country.

We thank Gd the international Community is watching wht is happening in Nigeria.

Any hanky panky will lead to massive loss of lives and property.

Be guided accordingly.

Nobody is afraid of death

If that is the price for upholding the rule of law then so be it!
Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Sweetguy25: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2015
Make I hear say Buhari win election for this country. I dey laff
Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2015
mikeansy:

Where have u been?

Nothing dey happen.

Jonathan will still win the election

I am only hedging my bets that's all!
I dey around, let's wait and see who wins

1 Like

Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2015
plaintalk1:
CHAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS LIKE JUNE 12 1993 ?BUT WHAT IS THE TOTAL NUMBER OF VOTER IN SS /SE AND HOW MANY STATE ARE THERE IN SS/SE TO DERTIMED THE RETURN OF GEJ TO ASO ROCK ? MY HUMBLE ADVICE TO GEJ IS TO SNEAK OUT FROM BAYELSA TO CAMEROON BORDER TO BOARD TO FRANCE WHERE HE CAN SEEK ASYLUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B4 IT TOO LATE I LIKE HIM NOT TO ENTER KUJE PRISON GOD DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NA HIM ONLY WAKA ENTER KUJE

SS and SE can not determine who wins

But they can determine who will not win

Presidential candidates need 25% from every state

The best Buhari can get is a stalemate!
Re: Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded by seunlayi(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2015
they should just settle it on time, I need to resume my normal business after all, both had nothing to offer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dokubo Asari Threatens To Deal With Buhari / APC Leaders Secured Kashamu’s Victory– Amosun’s Aide / Photos: There's Only One Source Of Water In David Mark's Village In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.