Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Are LDS (mormons) Freemasons? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are LDS (mormons) Freemasons? (1195 Views)

Theological Criticisms Of Mormons (lds) / Islam Versus Freemasons By Baba Ali Mustapha / ★Mormons Chat Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are LDS (mormons) Freemasons? by rexbuton: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2015
There is this Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints that is located close to my childhood home, I remember adoring that building as a kid, painted white/milk, beautiful compound with basketball court and Generator plant. The members were always friendly and they allowed us inside the main building though there were certain rooms we could not enter.
I observed something that struck me, the spire in front of the church had a shiny tip similar to the mason's shiny capstone, from that day till I left home I have never entered an LDS church in Nigeria or US. Are these people really masons? Do they have Masonic rites too?

Re: Are LDS (mormons) Freemasons? by thaoriginator: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Where can I find Masons grand lodge here in Naija?
Re: Are LDS (mormons) Freemasons? by rexbuton: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Go to Broad street, Lagos
Re: Are LDS (mormons) Freemasons? by stepo707: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
rexbuton:
There is this Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints that is located close to my childhood home, I remember adoring that building as a kid, painted white/milk, beautiful compound with basketball court and Generator plant. The members were always friendly and they allowed us inside the main building though there were certain rooms we could not enter.
I observed something that struck me, the spire in front of the church had a shiny tip similar to the mason's shiny capstone, from that day till I left home I have never entered an LDS church in Nigeria or US. Are these people really masons? Do they have Masonic rites too?

no they are not...where are you located now?
Re: Are LDS (mormons) Freemasons? by rexbuton: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nigeria presently..

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Growing Religion In The World / The Celestial Church Of Christ "CCC Companion " App / Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.